• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

Last night's episode was awesome.

You are not kidding!

Man, that was an emotional episode. I didn't realize the Barry-mother situation would get me again like that. But it did. And how Iris pulled him back from the Speed Force.

:applause:

Jason Mewes' cameo made my laugh out loud. Only the guy who plays Jay could pull off "Hey! That's my mom's car!"

lol

I loved it!

:gossip: But when you say 'made my laugh out loud' - my what?

:baiting:

Kevin Smith needs to head over to Arrow and save that show.

Does anyone else think the choreographed fight scenes on Arrow are: 1) Really fake looking. 2) Really repetitive.?

Does anyone else think the choreographed fight scenes on Arrow are: 1) Really fake looking. 2) Really repetitive.?

My son is biting the bullet and watching this season of arrow for me....not hearing good things

I still enjoy the show. I guess my bar is fairly low. I kinda feel Arrow is more logical than Flash sometimes. I think the later show, the stories twist and turn to fit together whereas Arrow seems to have followed a more direct path from the start to where they are now. Flash did a complete reset after one season, changed the past and future trajectory of the show. I also like Arrows villains - very serious and formidable. But I love em both partly because of their differences.

Sometimes I can see the pulling back or villains who could clearly strike look frozen but I liked

Arrows fighting for the most part. I also think you gotta take into account the limited production time they have compared to a movie like say Civil War where the fight scenes are incredible.

Sometimes I can see the pulling back or villains who could clearly strike look frozen but I liked

Arrows fighting for the most part. I also think you gotta take into account the limited production time they have compared to a movie like say Civil War where the fight scenes are incredible.

Point taken. But if I see one more cartwheel kick I'm gonna throw up.

So I am watching the latest episode of the Flash and the show, imo, continues to be great. I love Grant Gustin as the Flash. It is a pity that he couldn't have been part of the new Flash movie. :sorry:

You and me both :)

Yet another DC/WB fail that they're going to regret. I don't want to be negative Nelly, but that dream sequence flash with the facial hair.....and the convenience store sequence with the man-bun tanked every hope I had for the cinematic flash. Fail....fail...fail. Every instinct folks had about Jesse Eisenberg was true....he royally sucked balls. My spider-sense is telling me the same is going to happen with the big-screen Flash. Super-ultra-hyper-fail.

If I didn't know better I'd say Darkseid has been writing the screenplays and choosing these actors in a convoluted plot to destroy the Justice League.

Batman-v-Superman-Ezra-Miller-Flash-e1458971008894.jpg

"BRUCE.....BRUCE......AM I TOO SOON? I MUST BE TOO SOON, I HAVEN'T EVEN SHAVED THIS MORNING..."