• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

You and me both :)

Yet another DC/WB fail that they're going to regret. I don't want to be negative Nelly, but that dream sequence flash with the facial hair.....and the convenience store sequence with the man-bun tanked every hope I had for the cinematic flash. Fail....fail...fail. Every instinct folks had about Jesse Eisenberg was true....he royally sucked balls. My spider-sense is telling me the same is going to happen with the big-screen Flash. Super-ultra-hyper-fail.

If I didn't know better I'd say Darkseid has been writing the screenplays and choosing these actors in a convoluted plot to destroy the Justice League.

Batman-v-Superman-Ezra-Miller-Flash-e1458971008894.jpg

"BRUCE.....BRUCE......AM I TOO SOON? I MUST BE TOO SOON, I HAVEN'T EVEN SHAVED THIS MORNING..."

^^

I am traveling and won't see it till tonite so I'm avoiding spoilers. But is it a crossover episode?

no crossover in flash, not counting earth 2 dopplegangers.

Edited by krighton

I am traveling and won't see it till tonite so I'm avoiding spoilers. But is it a crossover episode?

no crossover in flash, not counting earth 2 dopplegangers.

Zoom is really Felicity from Arrow. Just an amazing twist. Never saw it coming. :jokealert:

Edited by Rodey

barrys dad may not be the earth 2 jay garrick/ man in the iron mask.

in season 2 episode 13 barry goes to earth 2 and talks to his earth 2 mom on the phone. she talks about barry giving her (and assumedly her husband) anniversary tickets to atlantis, and says maybe barry and iris should go. so barrys dad is heavily implied to still be around at that point.

maybe its just another case of bad writing? at any rate, we'll find out in 6 days

I know a lot of people here raved about the season 1 finale but i thought it was pretty poor outside of eddie saving the others. the promo for this season finale looked silly, hope it plays out better than it looked. zoom kills barrys dad in front of him, barry wants to kill him, then they decide hey lets have a race to see who is fastest? im really hoping it turns out better than what little they showed so far.

maybe they're divorced on Earth 2 and Henry took the name Jay Garrick from his family ancestory. Must be some sore of ultimatum type deal the reason they race. Sure it sounds stupid at first glance but i'm sure there's more to it.

Edited by krighton

Didn't like the ending the rest was good

I doubt many people 'liked' it

Finally saw this week's episode. Zoom can die now. Painfully. For at least a few hours before going.

:(

Didn't like the ending the rest was good

I doubt many people 'liked' it

Finally saw this week's episode. Zoom can die now. Painfully. For at least a few hours before going.

:(

yeah, the guy is nuts...but I think we already knew that given his mental history....Reverse Flash would seem somewhat refreshing compared to Zoom.

And why are the Earth 2 dopplegangers of heroes instantly villains. Would like to see a few heroes compliment heroes of earth 1.

Edited by krighton