• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

47.5 hours til we find out who the man in the iron mask is and see how all this wraps up.

hoping for a bit more reverse flash in season 3 (I assume this show was picked up)

highest rated show on CW...probably so

They sure give themselves a lot of leeway on making shire up as they go. Great writing it has not, but I like seeing the characters they are bringing to the screen. Too bad it's not the complete package.

So he kills Reverse Flash, saves mom, his remnant that saves his child self is poofed - but he still exists? I guess that works since...

If reverse flash is dead, is it safe to say next season Earth 1 Wells is back? I might be getting the time line wrong but I thought RF morphs into Wells after killing Barry's mom. So I am assuming the original Wells never dies and does the same experiment that creates the meta-humans along with creating the Flash (as happened on Earth 2 when that Wells also did the same at Star Labs). But I can only guess what the impact is on all we have seen so far. I mean-- can Eddie still be alive now since he didn't have to sacrifice himself to kill the RF?

Time travel paradoxes abound along with my confusion.

Uh-Oh.....Flashpoint Paradox!!!!

Barry can't stop things up for himself....

No kidding!

What Does The Flash Finale Mean For Supergirl?

After that, thought, distraught by his failure to save his father and the betrayal he suffered at the hands of his friends, Barry traveled back to the past and saved his mother from being murdered by the Reverse-Flash.

In the comics, a storyline with a similar starting point -- Flashpoint -- ended up changing time, merging the DC Universe with longtime Vertigo presences like Swamp Thing and Constantine, and bringing the Wildstorm universe into continuity as well.

On The Flash, there's really only one alternate earth that would make sense to merge into the "main" continuity -- that of Supergirl, the former CBS show that's headed to The CW in the fall. Of course, when The Flash visited Supergirl's National City this season, it was by way of a breach that carried him to an as-yet-unmapped alternate Earth.

Could a Flashpoint-style realignment of space and time bring National City and the Last Daughter of Krypton to Earth-1?

:o

Liked it!

Same here!

That ending though. Wow!!

I thought it was a good episode, but what made it awesome for me was seeing JWS as Jay Garrick! I've been wanting that ALL season! I had a nagging suspicion that he was the Man In The Iron Mask...

:whee:

Hopefully Barry didn't screw things up too bad when he went back in time and killed RF :(

I thought it was a good episode, but what made it awesome for me was seeing JWS as Jay Garrick! I've been wanting that ALL season! I had a nagging suspicion that he was the Man In The Iron Mask...

That was amazing to see John Wesley Shipp put on the helmet.

jay-garrick-flash-2-183724.jpg

(worship):whee:(worship)

Uh-Oh.....Flashpoint Paradox!!!!

Barry can't stop things up for himself....

No kidding!

What Does The Flash Finale Mean For Supergirl?

After that, thought, distraught by his failure to save his father and the betrayal he suffered at the hands of his friends, Barry traveled back to the past and saved his mother from being murdered by the Reverse-Flash.

In the comics, a storyline with a similar starting point -- Flashpoint -- ended up changing time, merging the DC Universe with longtime Vertigo presences like Swamp Thing and Constantine, and bringing the Wildstorm universe into continuity as well.

On The Flash, there's really only one alternate earth that would make sense to merge into the "main" continuity -- that of Supergirl, the former CBS show that's headed to The CW in the fall. Of course, when The Flash visited Supergirl's National City this season, it was by way of a breach that carried him to an as-yet-unmapped alternate Earth.

Could a Flashpoint-style realignment of space and time bring National City and the Last Daughter of Krypton to Earth-1?

:o

Which means that Superman and Martian Manhunter now exist in a world with Flash, Green Arrow, and Arsenal?

It was good, but way too easy. I love Castle, but my husband always complains I guess the endings too fast.

After Henry was "killed" there was no doubt,but way before it was pretty obvious.

I think I may have guessed before 2/24, but the search function is pretty bad.

Feb 24

It makes perfect sense, we were told that Hunter Zoloman was "Jay's" doppleganger. Obviously the person in the Iron Mask is the real Jay and the person who said he was "Jay" was really Hunter Zoloman, without speed...or some kind of clone, hence the problem with his "cells" so he had no speed..

At least I think "Obviously;)"

and on May 3

Man in the iron mask is likely the real Jay Garrick, I think it's just a matter of what actor is playing him.

John Wesley Shipp , HIS MOTHER WAS A Garrick and I said it a while ago lol

That was amazing to see John Wesley Shipp put on the helmet.

jay-garrick-flash-2-183724.jpg

(worship):whee:(worship)

I completely agree! Why I overlook the blundering Barry and whatever-works scripts.

It was good, but way too easy. I love Castle, but my husband always complains I guess the endings too fast.

After Henry was "killed" there was no doubt,but way before it was pretty obvious.

Feb 24

It makes perfect sense, we were told that Hunter Zoloman was "Jay's" doppleganger. Obviously the person in the Iron Mask is the real Jay and the person who said he was "Jay" was really Hunter Zoloman, without speed...or some kind of clone, hence the problem with his "cells" so he had no speed..

and on May 3

Man in the iron mask is likely the real Jay Garrick, I think it's just a matter of what actor is playing him.

Definitely it started to look obvious about one or two episodes ago that JWS was going to be the GA Flash and the man in the mask - but you and a couple others I think nailed it early on! It was very cool seeing him put the helmet on.

Is the JSA in our future? :cloud9:

Feb 24

and on May 3

Definitely it started to look obvious about one or two episodes ago that JWS was going to be the GA Flash and the man in the mask - but you and a couple others I think nailed it early on! It was very cool seeing him put the helmet on.

Is the JSA in our future? :cloud9:

Don't toy with my emotions.