• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

Definitely it started to look obvious about one or two episodes ago that JWS was going to be the GA Flash and the man in the mask - but you and a couple others I think nailed it early on! It was very cool seeing him put the helmet on.

Is the JSA in our future? :cloud9:

From the 'Legends of Tomorrow' thread.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Boss Discusses The Introduction Of Hourman And Plans For The Justice Society Of America

"With his final words in the finale, he planted a pretty deep flag about where we're headed in season two, which is not just introducing Hourman but introducing his teammates in the Justice Society of America," executive producer Marc Guggenheim confirmed in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. "For comic book fans, everyone knows the Justice Society is really the precursor to the Justice League, so it's a pretty big move in our DC universe here on TV."

Of course, a combination of this team of Legends AND the Justice Society of America means that we'll need a huge villain for season two of Legends of Tomorrow, but Guggenheim confirmed that it's not who you're thinking. "The season two big bad is actually not going to be the [alien race of] Thanagarians. It's going to be something else entirely. All I'll really say about the nemesis in season two is Vandal Savage looks like a walk in the park compared to what the Legends will be facing. This will be a much, much bigger threat. I'm going to leave it at that because when we do reveal it, it's going to be pretty big. People will be asking, 'Vandal who?' once they get the full picture of what our team is up against. It's going to be way bigger than what you can even imagine, I can guarantee it."

jonah-hill-excited-gif.gif

:whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez:

Definitely it started to look obvious about one or two episodes ago that JWS was going to be the GA Flash and the man in the mask - but you and a couple others I think nailed it early on! It was very cool seeing him put the helmet on.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Boss Discusses The Introduction Of Hourman And Plans For The Justice Society Of America

"With his final words in the finale, he planted a pretty deep flag about where we're headed in season two, which is not just introducing Hourman but introducing his teammates in the Justice Society of America," executive producer Marc Guggenheim confirmed in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. "For comic book fans, everyone knows the Justice Society is really the precursor to the Justice League, so it's a pretty big move in our DC universe here on TV."

Of course, a combination of this team of Legends AND the Justice Society of America means that we'll need a huge villain for season two of Legends of Tomorrow, but Guggenheim confirmed that it's not who you're thinking. "The season two big bad is actually not going to be the [alien race of] Thanagarians. It's going to be something else entirely. All I'll really say about the nemesis in season two is Vandal Savage looks like a walk in the park compared to what the Legends will be facing. This will be a much, much bigger threat. I'm going to leave it at that because when we do reveal it, it's going to be pretty big. People will be asking, 'Vandal who?' once they get the full picture of what our team is up against. It's going to be way bigger than what you can even imagine, I can guarantee it."

Probably to early for Darkseid, plus you'd need lots of Flash for that I'd think and a few more established speedsters.

Also, if they are gonna start to bring in JSA... Doctor Fate, anyone?

Probably to early for Darkseid, plus you'd need lots of Flash for that I'd think and a few more established speedsters.

:whee:

:wishluck:

For all the complaints I had about that show, I still loved it, though I don't think it comes near to what they are doing now with Flash. That episode though, was by far my favorite. Just the acknowledgement in a show like that of the JSA was in some ways gutsy. How many people in their teens and twenties even knew who the JSA was then (or now for that matter).

The reveal of the table gets me excited every time, just like last night did with the real Jay.

:wishluck:

Also keep in mind we've already met Ted Grant. Though, I can't tell in that episode if we are meant to understand he died or not?

For all the complaints I had about that show, I still loved it, though I don't think it comes near to what they are doing now with Flash. That episode though, was by far my favorite. Just the acknowledgement in a show like that of the JSA was in some ways gutsy. How many people in their teens and twenties even knew who the JSA was then (or now for that matter).

The reveal of the table gets me excited every time, just like last night did with the real Jay.

I totally agree. Of all the episodes I watched, that two-parter had me the most excited. Now with the current CW approach to these shows, the JSA can only get better.

what a great episode last night.

i really hope barry actions of last night final scene cause affect on arrow and legends of tomorrow. it would be awesome if the first half of all four shows lead up to the 4 day crossover. Supergirl show can be normal and start showing signs of teh multiverse being affected by the speed force. i really want both Arrow and that flash first half of the season being a defferent parallel universe created when barry save his

Mom( just incase some have not seent it yet)

for both shows which can lead up to the huge crossover. legends can about founding out what casue such a huge change to the timeline.

I really liked it. But they've made Barry into a real insufficiently_thoughtful_person. He's like the the Tony Stark of Avengers: Ultron creating all of his own biggest problems.

I really liked it. But they've made Barry into a real insufficiently_thoughtful_person. He's like the the Tony Stark of Avengers: Ultron creating all of his own biggest problems.

Not really. Barry has always kind of had that quality. Because he moves so fast, he sometimes reacts on emotions without thinking about it. Hence, the actual Flashpoint storyline.

I cant believe theres internet haters complaining about shipp in the flash suit.....i though it looked great.....i didnt see muscle padding either like some have said, shipp is a naturally big guy

I cant believe theres internet haters complaining about shipp in the flash suit.....i though it looked great.....i didnt see muscle padding either like some have said, shipp is a naturally big guy

That was one of the coolest parts of an episode full of amazing looks.

Grant Gustin Thinks Flash And Supergirl Would Be A Good Match

The series' third season, which launches in the fall, will "be like waking up in wonderland," series regular Carlos Valdes told DC All Access in a video interview embedded below. He promised alternate versions of characters and relationships with whom the viewer is familiar.

"We had a really fun dynamic and I bet next year, there's probably more crossovers than we've ever had," Gustin said, adding when prompted that Barry and Kara "would be a good match."

I hope Barry's choice at the end helps bring back the Black Canary and makes Felicity go *poof*

That would be fantastic. Cisco's evil doppleganger was cool too, maybe they could resurrect him while they're at it.

I loved the finale, especially Shipp in the costume at the end...brought back lots of memories of watching the first series. After the crud-fest of a mess that was the Arrow finale, this was miles better. Next year should be crazy.

Okay, my "Christmas list" for next season:

1) Keep Tom Cavanagh

2) JWS as GA Flash in action in at least one episode

3) Reverse Flash (with the blond haired actor, and maybe Tom also)

4) Mirror Master done right!

5) Trickster/Mark H

6) Gorilla City

7) More Tina Mcgee

8) Kid Flash in the yellow/red suit

9) Those are all the "trimmings". I'd also like to see the writing improve, and have Barry not make the most moronic choices and also learn how to avoid getting hit when he's being attacked by people a 1000x slower than him. Maybe some more super speed tricks would be cool too

But yeah to me seeing JWS as the GA Flash was the far and away coolest thing in that last episode imo

I approve this message :headbang:

It's being reported that Tom C. is indeed coming back for season 3

I read that too.

Tom Cavanagh Set To Return To THE FLASH As A Series Regular, But Who Will He Be Playing?

Season two of The Flash concluded with the Earth-2 Harrison Wells returning home with his daughter, and it seemed as if that was the end of his story arc. It was of course back in The CW series' first season that we learned the original Earth-1 Wells was murdered and replaced by Eobard Thawne, and with Entertainment Weekly confirming that Tom Cavanagh is going to be a series regular in season three, that leaves us to wonder which character he'll be playing! Why? Well, there IS a new timeline now!

:ohnoez: