• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

How Could Flashpoint Impact Arrow, Supergirl, And Legends of Tomorrow?

flashpoint-1024-188709.jpg

Earlier today, Arrow star Stephen Amell suggested that The Flash altering time in the season two finale might have significant repercussions for Arrow going forward. Given the history of the Flashpoint storyline in the comics, we kind of wondered what that might mean for the rest of the CW/DC Universe.

ARROW

It's been theorized by a number of fans that the comparisons between Arrow's Oliver Queen and Batman might mean that rather than exploring the weapons-manufacturer Oliver, they might have Oliver be gone entirely in the Flashpoint timeline and replace Stephen Amell with Jamey Sheridan, who played Robert Queen in the Arrow pilot.

Are they saying that Stephen Amell will no longer exist as GA and will have never existed. I hope i'm missing something, because that would be dumb.

The Flash: First Look at Wally West In Costume

slack-imgscom-189869.jpeg

Wally West will appear as Kid Flash in the new season of The Flash, The CW confirmed today...by releasing the first official image of actor Keiynan Lonsdale in costume.

But longtime Wally fans like myself shouldn't get our hopes up too high: according to the network, the still comes from the season premiere, titled "Flashpoint," suggesting that this could be a Wally West from an alternate timeline.

:o

Wally West will appear as Kid Flash in the new season of The Flash, The CW confirmed today...by releasing the first official image of actor Keiynan Lonsdale in costume.

But longtime Wally fans like myself shouldn't get our hopes up too high: according to the network, the still comes from the season premiere, titled "Flashpoint," suggesting that this could be a Wally West from an alternate timeline.

i like it but i get a reverse flash feel to it.

First thing that came to mind. Although if they are saying this could be a Multiverse version of the character, in his universe there may have never been a Reverse Flash.
or it could that his the flash in the flash point universe that was created at the end of season 2.

i like it but i get a reverse flash feel to it.

That's a pretty standard Kid Flash color scheme.....always looked like the Reverse Flash:

285fd313b44282d101865751578f1244.jpg

a27b84d7b9d70bce3be3c3eb6a5213f61ca704cb_hq.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

The new villain?

tumblr_oa8mfbqtNy1sz5kv9o1_540.jpg

Today, we received our first look at Keiynan Lonsdale's Wally West in his Kid Flash outfit and new information regarding The Flash's current Flashpoint situation. The new promo images were most likely released to get ahead of any set photos that might make their way online. Well, the first set photo from The Flash season 3 has found its way online, and it offers up more than just a look at Wally West in his new outfit.

The new set photo features a look at a new speedster that looks awfully similar to the Black Racer from Jason Fabok's run on Justice League: Darkseid War. The Black Racer is the living embodiment of Death that is often affiliated with the New Gods and speedsters of the DC Universe, and if this is the Black Racer, he's probably looking for a Scarlet Speedster who's cheated death one too many times.

Is AQUAMAN Coming To THE FLASH Season 3 For "Flashpoint"?

Take this with a pinch of salt for the time being, but the usually very reliable Twitter page @AquamanShrine is reporting that we'll catch a glimpse of the King of Atlantis in the upcoming third season of The Flash. We already know that the premiere will be titled "Flashpoint", and in the comic book version of that story, the world was torn apart by a war between Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

The Best Superhero Shows Are on The CW

In preparation for their upcoming Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow panels at San Diego Comic-Con, The CW has released a new trailer showing some of the last season highlights.

:whee: