• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

I saw someone post that the expression you'll hear the most this season is

Damn it Barry!

lol

Based on the trailer, it looks like it's going to be a great season!

I've never read the "Flashpoint" arc in the comics, and wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing going into this season... hm

I sent the Season 3 trailer link to some people at the office that really love this show. The line at the end really got them excited - and especially because it was the Reverse-Flash gleefully pointing this out.

:ohnoez:

I thought Cold was kinda lame, but it is pretty neat to see lots of villains introduced quickly like The Mist and Plastique. Was surprised to see Madrox the Multiple Man in there, though. ;)

Edited by Chip Cataldo

Just finished Episode 6 and there are already several things that annoy the hell out of me. No way Flash would have been beaten by Steel at all. Ridiculous. Also, Iris is pretty dumb.

Edit - Felicity Smoak has killer legs.

Edited by Chip Cataldo

Finished both seasons in 3 days. I'm exhausted and think I may have made myself sick in the process (I just moved and continue to drive for Uber at night), but it was worth it.

An excellent, excellent show...SOOOO much comic goodness.

One of two major gripes I have...Barry talks TOO much. When a super-villain is attacking somewhere, why does he arrive on the scene right in front of them, stop...and talk? Then, between fighting, stop and talk...especially before the final blow? Why not take them out immediately and then continue to pummel them at super-speed until they're unconscious?

The other is as people have continuously pointed out in this thread...Barry can dodge, catch and redirect bullets and other lightning-fast projectiles, yet continues to get hit by normal-speed punches. Ridiculous to the point of me muttering under my breath at the TV every time it happens.

Regardless of those...bring on Season 3! I really can't wait. :)

Just started to watch this show on Netflix. I'm only on Episode 3 but I already know that the woman scientist is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. She's horrid.

Concentrate more on Iris, she's the worst.

The Flash Season 3 Reportedly Casting Mirror Master, Top, And More

mirror-master---the-top-194281.jpg

That Hashtag Show seems to have gotten their hands on some character descriptions being using in casting The Flash’s third season. The first character on the list is Sam Scudder, the original Mirror Master. He’s described as:

"Male, 30s, open ethnicity. A master thief with supermodel looks and an ego the size of the Grand Canyon. Scudder is one of the most charming criminals you’ll ever meet. The only thing he loves more than money is himself. After his sudden, mysterious disappearance three years ago, Scudder has returned to Central City seeking fortune and revenge. Open to offer only / cameo ideas as well. RECURRING GUEST STAR."

Next is what sounds like a gender-swapped version of Flash villain The Top. In the DC Comics universe, the Top’s real name is Roscoe Dillon.

"[ROSALIND “ROSA” DILLON]Female, late 20s, open ethnicity. There’s crazy and then there’s crazy… and then there’s Rosa. A wild-eyed whirlwind of a woman, this vexing, unpredictable, mentally unstable criminal has a history of violence and a nasty habit of turning people’s worlds upside down. Open to offer only / cameo ideas as well. RECURRING GUEST STAR"

The final character is named Francis, and sounds like it could be one of two Flash villains: Magenta, a former Teen Titan turned Rogue, or Thorn, a silver age Flash villain. The description sounds much more like the latter than the former to me, but judge for yourself:

"[FRANCIS]Female, 18 or older to play 17, open ethnicity, bright, a good kid, kicked around from foster home to foster home, Francis is now with an abusive foster father, John James, and his submissive wife, Karen. Sick and tired of being hurt, Francis has been having blackouts during which time she becomes her alter-ego, a meta human, who has superhuman strength and a desire for revenge....POSSIBLY RECURRING GUEST STAR (12) Shooting this month."

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

THE FLASH Season 3 Adds FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Actor Grey Damon As Mirror Master

144446.jpg

Scarlet Speedster fans have been wondering when one of the DC hero's most prominent comic book villains would make an appearance on the CW TV series, and now CBR reports that Mirror Master is finally coming to The Flash.

According to them, Grey Damon will debut as Sam Scudder on the fourth episode of the show's third season, which is set to air in late October or early November.

Flash Season 3's Dark Speedster Villain is Savitar

eklmiB3.png

During The CW's TCA Upfronts it was revealed that we will be seeing a new dark speedster in The Flash season 3, and it is none other than Savitar.

If you don't know the name: In the comics Savitar is a Cold War pilot test pilot who is struck by lightning during a flight mission. His name comes from the Hindu "god of motion" and he has an obsession with speed - enough so that he's the leader of a cult. He's battled other good guy speedsters like Johnny Quick and Max Mercury, and the Wally West version of the Flash, trying to steal their speed and transfer it to his followers, creating a speedster army under his command.