• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, 40sJohn said:

Excellent episode.  I don't get to watch Flash every week, but when I do it never disappoints.  Great series.

Agreed! They did a good job with Ape City, while also keeping focus on Star Labs. That glimpse into the next episode with the Ape Army was really cool as well.

:banana:

On 2/22/2017 at 6:54 AM, skypinkblu said:

I found it confusing, I always thought Solovar was the good guy (shrug)

I think he is but Grodd made him think humans were bad by having HR, barry and everyone else show up looking to hurt them.

51 minutes ago, kagenish said:

I think he is but Grodd made him think humans were bad by having HR, barry and everyone else show up looking to hurt them.

I think so too. He twisted their minds toward humans to the point they were perceived as dangerous.

8 hours ago, piper said:

Anyone care to speculate who's Savitar?

:gossip:

Spoiler

Barry as Future Flash. Especially after Savitar going right down the line of each Team Flash member, and calling out something only someone that had known each of them would be aware of.

Then reflecting back on Savitar killing Iris in the future scene, he makes the statement, "I am now free of you!" Future Flash wanted to eliminate things that could change the timeline - including influence on him. Right?

9 hours ago, piper said:

Anyone care to speculate who's Savitar?

Spoiler

Wally.  He's lost in the speed force now and could be trapped there long enough to develop his powers, yet loose his mind, thus becoming Savitar and blaming Barry for everything.

I just hope they get into some explanations with the speed force, the speedsters and why they all hate Barry so much. Almost three seasons in and so little has really been revealed. I really hope it is not future Barry, because him killing Iris would just be dumb completely against the character(Unless of course it is because of how horrible an actress she is :smile:

It kind of seemed they were hinting at Jesse at the end of the last episode. Savitar saying he/she had plans for her, along with the fact they realize seemed to emphasize the "HE" when they were talking about him at the end of the episode.

I just caught myself up with the last three eps. Really love the gorilla city story-line. But after seeing how they treated the Barry/Iris relationship in E1`6, all I can wonder is what freaking grade of Junior High School are the writers in? And have they ever had a date? This has to be some of the worst, most ridiculous writing I have seen in a TV show. I mean, WTH???

Yeah the writing lately on most of the DC TV shows has been pretty dismal. Arrow is about the best of the bunch, IMHO. Flash started out great the first season, but really has lost it's way. I find Grant Gustin's version of the character to be ridiculously selfish and totally clueless. That and he can't fight for shirt.

Edited by Boba

@Boba  Yes, but he can sing;) and dance! Wait till next week!

The only thing I could do without is the new version of Wells, I like the earth 2 or 3 version, the rest is just entertainment, same as the SA comics were. 

I don't think I'd be heartbroken if Savitar gets Iris though...that doesn't sound nice, but she's kind of a waste. She doesn't seem to be reporting anymore, just filling up space.

Just now, Boba said:

I can't stand the new version of Wells. He's a total doofus. I wonder how the actor could play this after the great job he did with the 1st seasons Wells.

It's a pay check!