• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, kagenish said:

a lot of people are theories that Savitar is Ronnie on how fast killer frost join him.

That was my first thought...

I thought the ending of this last episode was very interesting the way Killer Frost reacted to Savitar as soon as he came out from the armor suit.

Spoiler

There wasn't even a question of 'why' or 'how', but more 'What do you need me to do?' Ronnie?

No matter what, it looks like there will be a showdown between Killer Frost and Vibe. Hopefully, someone doesn't lose their hands.

:ohnoez:

wX6f6a3a.jpg

ycRGH2TZ.jpg

I missed the Flash panel at Calgary Expo, as I was waiting for a McFarlane autograph. :frown:

I can share that Danielle Panabaker looks just as cute in person. :banana:

Just makes no sense. Barry is miserable in the future because he's lost Iris, but he goes back to the past to kill Iris? 

My head hurts. Next we will find out that Zoom was a good guy trying to prevent Barry from killing Iris.

I was just saying this to a co worker, so Barry travels to 2024, where he meets emo sad Barry, so that means future future Barry went to 2017 to kill iris so 2024 Barry could be sad. Timeline messed up 

Something is up with Savitar, the suit made him crazy Barry and he did it for some unknown reason . Hopefully savitar is earth 109 Barry 

4 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Just makes no sense. Barry is miserable in the future because he's lost Iris, but he goes back to the past to kill Iris? 

My head hurts. Next we will find out that Zoom was a good guy trying to prevent Barry from killing Iris.

The best I can sort it out, Future Flash went crazy. So in a crazy mind, the best way to deal with heartache from the future loss of Iris was to kill her off sooner. Maybe from his mental-challenged mind, that would make the heartache less painful - leading to his statement when he kills her now he is free of her.

Barry is a heavily-emotional individual to begin with. So tossing him into the Speed Force for an extended period, batchit-crazy comes out the other end. To include how to eliminate his emotional challenges by killing off those he loves.

(shrug)

11 hours ago, Bill C said:

I dont really follow Legends- I was confused by what was going on when some of the team on that show found an audio recording by a senior citizen Barry Allen who said not to trust him or something-- is this Savitar stuff what that was referring to?

Yep, that's the episode I was talking about.

I see it as Savitar is Barry from Flashpoint universe.

When current Barry arrived Savitar-Barry was kicked out of his universe in an explosion and into the the past and away from his Iris.

That's why Savitar-Barry is angry at current Barry.

Finale synopsis.

The Flash airs May 23:

With nothing left to lose, Barry (Grant Gustin) takes on Savitar (also Grant Gustin) in an epic conclusion to season three.

From that brief description, even the show-runners probably want to wrap this up.

:insane:

52 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Finale synopsis.

From that brief description, even the show-runners probably want to wrap this up.

:insane:

:ohnoez:

Hierarchy of villain secret identity reveals :

1. Oh my God, that's fantastic! They led us to think it was that other character but this makes so much sense! Wow!

2. Pretty cool, even if it started to become pretty obvious midway through the story! Ok now that it's out it should be good!

3.  Who's that again? Oh yeah...I guess I remember that guy. And now that he's explained it I suppose it makes sense  Meh.

4. Someone we've never met before but is related to an old character? Yawn. Ok, wrap this up please.

5. Wait... who? That makes no sense whatsoever.  Only thing worse would be this with screwed up time travel explanation 

6. Barry as Savitar  

7 hours ago, fmaz said:

Hierarchy of villain secret identity reveals :

1. Oh my God, that's fantastic! They led us to think it was that other character but this makes so much sense! Wow!

2. Pretty cool, even if it started to become pretty obvious midway through the story! Ok now that it's out it should be good!

3.  Who's that again? Oh yeah...I guess I remember that guy. And now that he's explained it I suppose it makes sense  Meh.

4. Someone we've never met before but is related to an old character? Yawn. Ok, wrap this up please.

5. Wait... who? That makes no sense whatsoever.  Only thing worse would be this with screwed up time travel explanation 

6. Barry as Savitar  

I'm going to wait for the explanation of how the future Barry became the way he was before passing judgment.

The reveal sucked.  It feels like the writers have been restricted to just using a few actors so they just keep rotating them in different future selves or as evil counter parts.  I'm sure they do this in other shows but it's getting worn out on Flash.