• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Bill C said:

I thought this garbage couldn't get much worse.

Could they inject anymore of their ill conceived political statements into this show? Unbelievable. 

I don't think I noticed anything particularly political. "Strong women" which seemed to be the theme, crosses the lines of all parties.  Maybe different people just see different things in the program?  I liked the fact that Caitlyn seems to be evolving.

26 minutes ago, Bill C said:

I didn't like the episode but I didn't intend to insult any of you ladies- I just don't like seeing them push political agendas so much in these shows 

I'm sorry you were so upset by a TV show.

I mean it was a pretty bad episode. They should have set it at Christmas for more added snowflakes.

1 hour ago, Bill C said:

I didn't like the episode but I didn't intend to insult any of you ladies- I just don't like seeing them push political agendas so much in these shows 

This isn't just for you, Bill, it happens a lot. I don't care about the politics of the show, I ignore that stuff and it was kind of silly/dumb .. but ...and I'm not sure how to say this...

The use of the term "ladies" as a derogatory term is something I see here way too often. Can't we use something non sexual, like Bananas? or Jailbirds? Bozos? Clowns? Giraffes? Comics? Pick a word...any Word that does not relate to a female.

I'm not trying to be politically correct, it's just that there are very few women here, maybe it would be nice to have more? 

I'm pretty thick skinned when it comes to this kind of stuff but I do notice it. I have never been somewhere where a woman who is not pleased or impressed by another woman, says..."You men" to her;)

@greggy is my idol, he's a great example of someone who handles this stuff well:)  everyone male, female or neutral is a "dork"

4 minutes ago, Bill C said:

I wasn't upset at all, although I sense you are triggered? I certainly didn't mean to do so.

If you like Christmas so much (and who doesn't?)- maybe I'll send you some adult coloring books for the holidays. I hear they can help relieve stress, when one doesn't have a safe space handy.

If you've finished with your adult coloring books well done - I know it must have been some achievement for you.(worship)

11 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Does anyone else think "the thinker" is pretty dumb looking? and so is Ralphe's suit.

I love Dr. Wells, my favorite character, but 4 of him was 3 too many.

lol

That was pretty funny when Cisco revealed his suit to him. And it was the rag hanging on the dummy.

But it was an odd episode. Goofy, but slightly fun.

21 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

lol

That was pretty funny when Cisco revealed his suit to him. And it was the rag hanging on the dummy.

But it was an odd episode. Goofy, but slightly fun.

It not as good as I had hoped, but it was fine. I watched that X men program Monday night and the Flash is still better:)

I'm looking forward to the crossover series as a lot of the shows are getting rather bad. 

I don't honestly mind the political agenda cause I just fast forward through all that drivel and it shaves 15 minutes off the show but yeah it sucks they keep trying to ram it down people's throats.

It's easy fast forwarding on Supergirl every time Alex and wtfever her name is decide to have a moment. 

Spoiler

Of course now they'll need to add some other filler since they broke up. 

Edited by ianh