The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
6 6

2,770 posts in this topic

3,175 posts
Kevin Smith needs to head over to Arrow and save that show.

Does anyone else think the choreographed fight scenes on Arrow are: 1) Really fake looking. 2) Really repetitive.?

16,408 posts

Does anyone else think the choreographed fight scenes on Arrow are: 1) Really fake looking. 2) Really repetitive.?

My son is biting the bullet and watching this season of arrow for me....not hearing good things

8,269 posts

I still enjoy the show. I guess my bar is fairly low. I kinda feel Arrow is more logical than Flash sometimes. I think the later show, the stories twist and turn to fit together whereas Arrow seems to have followed a more direct path from the start to where they are now. Flash did a complete reset after one season, changed the past and future trajectory of the show. I also like Arrows villains - very serious and formidable. But I love em both partly because of their differences.

8,269 posts

Sometimes I can see the pulling back or villains who could clearly strike look frozen but I liked

Arrows fighting for the most part. I also think you gotta take into account the limited production time they have compared to a movie like say Civil War where the fight scenes are incredible.

3,175 posts

Sometimes I can see the pulling back or villains who could clearly strike look frozen but I liked

Arrows fighting for the most part. I also think you gotta take into account the limited production time they have compared to a movie like say Civil War where the fight scenes are incredible.

Point taken. But if I see one more cartwheel kick I'm gonna throw up.

1,759 posts

So I am watching the latest episode of the Flash and the show, imo, continues to be great. I love Grant Gustin as the Flash. It is a pity that he couldn't have been part of the new Flash movie. :sorry:

16,609 posts

You and me both :)

3,175 posts

Yet another DC/WB fail that they're going to regret. I don't want to be negative Nelly, but that dream sequence flash with the facial hair.....and the convenience store sequence with the man-bun tanked every hope I had for the cinematic flash. Fail....fail...fail. Every instinct folks had about Jesse Eisenberg was true....he royally sucked balls. My spider-sense is telling me the same is going to happen with the big-screen Flash. Super-ultra-hyper-fail.

If I didn't know better I'd say Darkseid has been writing the screenplays and choosing these actors in a convoluted plot to destroy the Justice League.

Batman-v-Superman-Ezra-Miller-Flash-e1458971008894.jpg

"BRUCE.....BRUCE......AM I TOO SOON? I MUST BE TOO SOON, I HAVEN'T EVEN SHAVED THIS MORNING..."

81,705 posts
"BRUCE.....BRUCE......AM I TOO SOON? I MUST BE TOO SOON, I HAVEN'T EVEN SHAVED THIS MORNING..."

lol

Okay, that was funny.

1,759 posts

Yet another DC/WB fail that they're going to regret. I don't want to be negative Nelly, but that dream sequence flash with the facial hair.....and the convenience store sequence with the man-bun tanked every hope I had for the cinematic flash. Fail....fail...fail. Every instinct folks had about Jesse Eisenberg was true....he royally sucked balls. My spider-sense is telling me the same is going to happen with the big-screen Flash. Super-ultra-hyper-fail.

If I didn't know better I'd say Darkseid has been writing the screenplays and choosing these actors in a convoluted plot to destroy the Justice League.

Batman-v-Superman-Ezra-Miller-Flash-e1458971008894.jpg

^^

5,234 posts

so is this weeks arrow episode a flash cross over?

i heard that it might be. i dont watch arrow but if its a crossover i watch those ones.

16,408 posts

I hope Barry's cockiness isn't too cringe worthy this evening.

16,609 posts

The speed force is with him I see a beating in the making lol

81,705 posts
I hope Barry's cockiness isn't too cringe worthy this evening.

7a104cfd5a4571cb997c9e2629a208baafa5dd30_hq.gif

5,234 posts

okay, that was VERY cool to see JWS and Amanda Pays meet

16,408 posts

what the what???? the look on Wally's face was priceless

Edited by krighton

16,408 posts

There's some great on screen chemistry between Barry and his dad.

8,635 posts
:cry: