• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

Killer Frost is on the way back.

Caitlin's Transformation Into Killer Frost Continues In THE FLASH Season 3, Episode 5 Description; "Monster"

Killer_Frost.png

The CW has released the description for the fifth episode of The Flash's third season, and it definitely sounds like Caitlin Snow is about to become Killer Frost.

CAITLIN CALLS ON HER MOTHER FOR HELP WITH HER GROWING META POWERS — Desperate to understand what is happening to her, Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) visits her mother, Dr. Tannhauser (guest star Susan Walters), a renowned biomedical researcher, in the hopes that her mother can provide some answers about Caitlin’s growing meta-human powers. However, when Dr. Tannhauser treats her daughter like a test subject, Caitlin grows cold and brings up past wounds causing the two to have a major blowout. Meanwhile, after a mysterious new meta-human attacks Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin) tries to convince Julian (Tom Felton) to let him assist on the case. Kim Miles directed the episode written by Zack Stentz.

They said the stepfater was being prosecuted... for what? They never said he struck her, just that he was mean.

I think they meant to hint at the abuse versus just putting it out there in one harsh scene.

But when her foster father shows up from work , and the mother goes running to cook him a meal leaving Frankie King alone, you could see how scared she was. I lean towards physical abuse.

I barely paid attention to that part,

I had figured out the monster was a projection the first time it disappeared, that part was disappointing.

Now Kaitlyn and this cold thing could be interesting.

What happens to her mother's lab guy? He was kidnapping her, he should be in cuffs...

and Harrison, usually my favorite, they need to ditch this one fast.

The writing has gotten so bad I simply watch for the appearances. It's sad since it got such a great start. The stories just lack any form of continuity. And Supergirl is also going south for me. The irony is that MAOS is now my favorite show as it is the one that seems to follow some form of logic. Arrow is better than last season but it too has gotten less enjoyable to watch.

Sorry I feel the way I do really. I do watch the show regardless. Fortunately it get's a huge pass being my all-time favorite comic book character.

I hope they change my mind soon :wishluck: