• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

Julian being Alchemy was so predictable though. It was exactly the same as season 1 with Wells/Thawne being reverse flash & season 2 Zolomon as Zoom. Next thing you know, we'll find out Detective Patterson is a Villain in disguise also. :eyeroll:

He definitely hinted at something coming even during early interviews.

"They came to me for a reason"

:ohnoez:

Julian being Alchemy was so predictable though. It was exactly the same as season 1 with Wells/Thawne being reverse flash & season 2 Zolomon as Zoom. Next thing you know, we'll find out Detective Patterson is a Villain in disguise also. :eyeroll:

if anything - they will make him a hero .......

The Flashpoint team arguments are a bit lame IMO.....especially considering almost everyone at Star Labs has an appreciation of space/time.

Barry didn't 'change' any timeline. He went back into his own timeline and altered one or two things. That resulted him him being shifted to an entirely different timeline where those same events happened (ie-Cisco's brother dying, Caitlin's powers, etc.)

Furthermore, Barry has openly discussed the 'differences' in these timelines to the folks at Star Labs (and the other teams: Arrow, LOT, Supergirl)....and has told them things that would only make them upset.

He never bothered to tell Cisco his brother was a murderous metahuman on another Earth in league with Zoom.

He could totally confront Diggle and say...."Yeah, I ran back in time and did whatever...."....but try explaining how I changed up your sperm cell so that it resulted in another gender at birth. What happened there? Did Barry run so fast he ended up in Diggle's testicles or something?

The stupidest of all characters has to be this Savitar clown though....

He's UPSET with Barry for screwing with him in the future. But HE is the clown that makes first contact with Barry in the past. Can anyone say PARADOX? Duh Hindu god of speed.

So it's all different timelines Barry is ending up in.....not creating. They all exist simultaneously along the original (and now virtually inaccessible) timeline.

Glad they finally realized who Alchemy truly was, and how he is associated with Savitar.

And they went out with a Christmas carol.

:cloud9:

I have really enjoyed all 3 X-Mas episodes so far.

I'm glad they cleared up Alchemy's voice being Savitar's, as that was confusing me.

I don't believe Alchemy's voice was Savitar's at any point. Savitar was manipulating Julian's thoughts into becoming Alchemy, similar to how he had Cisco seeing his dead brother. When Julian's brain waves were linked to the philosopher stone, he was channeling Savitar, which is why we heard his voice at that point.

Glad they finally realized who Alchemy truly was, and how he is associated with Savitar.

And they went out with a Christmas carol.

:cloud9:

I have really enjoyed all 3 X-Mas episodes so far.

I'm glad they cleared up Alchemy's voice being Savitar's, as that was confusing me.

It made a lot more sense once they revealed this. Now who the heck is Savitar? He said it was Barry that cursed him to eternity.

:ohnoez:

So is there anyone who does not know Barry is the Flash

yeah, his mom and dad-

cause he decided to kill them off for no good reason (it was better for his stepdad to be sober than his real parents to actually be alive).

...oh yeah, he also valued wally's life more than both his parents (some kid with a bad attitude that he just met recently, versus his 2 parents that he was tormented about daily)

:facepalm:

Its like he took tips from Peter Parker in Brand New Day

What I find hilarious is that the issues with time travel are equally true for TV writers AND super heroes.

BOTH groups think they can fix all the issues with past incidents/episodes if they can just have ONE MORE crack at it...

Flash storylines do much better when they deal with the multiverse, and leave time travel to Legends of Tomorrow, who are handling it (as a show) suprisingly well.