• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bill C said:

How did Abra Kadabra know who Savitar was if it seems Savitar isn't known by the general public?

Why would the team just ignore the time remnant and turn him into this?

Why did future Barry from a couple episodes ago (several years into the future) not know who Savitar was?

How did Savitar get mind control powers over Alchemy?

How did Savitar know which time remnant to let live so he would become him?

How did this lone survivor time remnant have Savitars memories from the future?

me confused...

Abra Kadabra was more into the future I think around the same timeline has Reverse Flash. 

I think the better questions is who created Savitar we know that Savitar left one of the time remnant alive so can become Savitar and have an endless time loop.

4 minutes ago, Bill C said:

It's basically getting to be tumbleweeds in this thread.

I'd post a picture of some for effect but I'm too lazy.

lol

Yep this show has definitely lost steam this season. Way too many filler episodes. Savitar has been a let down. Ready for season finale and hopefully reset back to last season's timeline. On a positive note I did like Abra Kadabra.

Ah, OK, that makes no sense, lol...but I guess Barry will show his kindness and that will prove to stop the Future Flash from forming and it will all be changed.

It didn't bother me to lose Iris...which bothers me;)

I like Caitlin better. Maybe Ronnie will show up and shock her back to reality.

47 minutes ago, Jking3437 said:

I think Hr sacrifices himself using the face thingy , same thing Barry used to go into argus 

So you think it was HR who Savitar killed, not Iris? That's interesting. It seems like we get a new Wells each season, HR was the weirdest one.

7 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

So you think it was HR who Savitar killed, not Iris? That's interesting. It seems like we get a new Wells each season, HR was the weirdest one.

Not sure how the switcheroo would have been possible...

Just now, piper said:

Not sure how the switcheroo would have been possible...

I don't know either, and we all KNOW Iris does die in the Flash...but it's kind of weird that last night was NOT the finale, so I'm open to day dreaming;)

1 hour ago, Aman619 said:

"Iris" went to Earth 2. I think that's the key, if you follow my drift.  But self sacrificing HR makes even more sense than killing an innocent "other earth iris "

However, if he's sacrificed himself, then the real Flash will find her in earth one, eventually. That means the Future Flash would know she's still alive. If that happens, then Future Flash will not have formed and HR will still be alive, so this never happened.

Those "What if" scenarios in DC, used to drive me batty;)

13 minutes ago, Chillax23 said:

I think so as well

When HR looks down at the device on the table when everyone rushes off and leave him behind - what was that he was looking at?

But his speech about not contributing was very telling. Like he had something big coming.

20 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

When HR looks down at the device on the table when everyone rushes off and leave him behind - what was that he was looking at?

But his speech about not contributing was very telling. Like he had something big coming.

I believe he was looking at a piece of Savitar's armor that Barry had cut off before

47 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Question: Didn't Savitar grab Iris on Earth 2?