• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Bill C said:

No idea who Cupid is.

She's a villain from Arrow - woman obsessed with Green Arrow who started killing criminals with a bow in order to impress him.

1 hour ago, Boba said:

So what does this mean - Grant Gustin is out as Flash??? What the heck is going on here????

I'd be thrilled if they got rid of Barry (he's the worst) but I don't think there's any chance of that. He'll be out of Speed Jail before the end of S4E1, most likely.

49 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

I'd be thrilled if they got rid of Barry (he's the worst) but I don't think there's any chance of that. He'll be out of Speed Jail before the end of S4E1, most likely.

I prefer Barry over Wally. The guy playing Kid Flash is a terrible actor.

Is Danielle Panabaker finished on the show?

39 minutes ago, piper said:

I'm fine with Barry, I agree about Wally.

I'm thrilled they got rid of HR, hoping the last Wells will return:) 

47 minutes ago, piper said:

I hope not, she is very :luhv:

16 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I'm fine with Barry, I agree about Wally.

I'm thrilled they got rid of HR, hoping the last Wells will return:) 

Agreed on Wally being a terrible actor. And to be sure, I like Grant Gustin a lot, I think he's great. But Barry has been such a drag and an insufficiently_thoughtful_person for the last two seasons, I'm tired of him. If we could have Season 1 Barry back, I'd be all about his return!

2 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Agreed on Wally being a terrible actor. And to be sure, I like Grant Gustin a lot, I think he's great. But Barry has been such a drag and an insufficiently_thoughtful_person for the last two seasons, I'm tired of him. If we could have Season 1 Barry back, I'd be all about his return!

Maybe we just need a new writer. Grant Gustin is very talented. He did a good job as the evil future Flash.

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

Maybe we just need a new writer. Grant Gustin is very talented. He did a good job as the evil future Flash.

They've effectively reset the start button with the last episode. I think there are plenty of options for a good storyline going forward.

14 minutes ago, piper said:

They've effectively reset the start button with the last episode. I think there are plenty of options for a good storyline going forward.

I think/hope you're right. I'd like to see a return to the fun of the first season. There have been moments over the last two, but for the most part it's been way too much of Barry screwing up the time stream, moping around, and watching Iris die over and over again. I'm ready to get back to that more lighthearted, silver age-ish zip.

I disagree, to some extent.

The season has been VERY uneven... but they gave HR a very emotional send off and his death was a meaningful death.  Even those Wells characters are "replaceable"... that death hit in a way most don't.  Yeah the ending was silly, only in that Barry obviously isn't gone.. but maybe he'll "serve his sentence" and we'll get a reboot to a lighter tone that everyone seemed to enjoy.

Although, in saying that, this show has ALWAYS been about deep betrayals... so even in the lightest moments that stuff was always lurking.