The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
6 6

2,771 posts in this topic

16,408 posts
Just started to watch this show on Netflix. I'm only on Episode 3 but I already know that the woman scientist is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. She's horrid.

Concentrate more on Iris, she's the worst.

82,519 posts

The Flash Season 3 Reportedly Casting Mirror Master, Top, And More

mirror-master---the-top-194281.jpg

That Hashtag Show seems to have gotten their hands on some character descriptions being using in casting The Flash’s third season. The first character on the list is Sam Scudder, the original Mirror Master. He’s described as:

"Male, 30s, open ethnicity. A master thief with supermodel looks and an ego the size of the Grand Canyon. Scudder is one of the most charming criminals you’ll ever meet. The only thing he loves more than money is himself. After his sudden, mysterious disappearance three years ago, Scudder has returned to Central City seeking fortune and revenge. Open to offer only / cameo ideas as well. RECURRING GUEST STAR."

Next is what sounds like a gender-swapped version of Flash villain The Top. In the DC Comics universe, the Top’s real name is Roscoe Dillon.

"[ROSALIND “ROSA” DILLON]Female, late 20s, open ethnicity. There’s crazy and then there’s crazy… and then there’s Rosa. A wild-eyed whirlwind of a woman, this vexing, unpredictable, mentally unstable criminal has a history of violence and a nasty habit of turning people’s worlds upside down. Open to offer only / cameo ideas as well. RECURRING GUEST STAR"

The final character is named Francis, and sounds like it could be one of two Flash villains: Magenta, a former Teen Titan turned Rogue, or Thorn, a silver age Flash villain. The description sounds much more like the latter than the former to me, but judge for yourself:

"[FRANCIS]Female, 18 or older to play 17, open ethnicity, bright, a good kid, kicked around from foster home to foster home, Francis is now with an abusive foster father, John James, and his submissive wife, Karen. Sick and tired of being hurt, Francis has been having blackouts during which time she becomes her alter-ego, a meta human, who has superhuman strength and a desire for revenge....POSSIBLY RECURRING GUEST STAR (12) Shooting this month."

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

5,246 posts

well that sounds like hot garbage.

dont remember a thorn in the sa books (there was iirc a ga rose and thorn, also bronze age)

82,519 posts

THE FLASH Season 3 Adds FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Actor Grey Damon As Mirror Master

144446.jpg

Scarlet Speedster fans have been wondering when one of the DC hero's most prominent comic book villains would make an appearance on the CW TV series, and now CBR reports that Mirror Master is finally coming to The Flash.

According to them, Grey Damon will debut as Sam Scudder on the fourth episode of the show's third season, which is set to air in late October or early November.

82,519 posts

Flash Season 3's Dark Speedster Villain is Savitar

eklmiB3.png

During The CW's TCA Upfronts it was revealed that we will be seeing a new dark speedster in The Flash season 3, and it is none other than Savitar.

If you don't know the name: In the comics Savitar is a Cold War pilot test pilot who is struck by lightning during a flight mission. His name comes from the Hindu "god of motion" and he has an obsession with speed - enough so that he's the leader of a cult. He's battled other good guy speedsters like Johnny Quick and Max Mercury, and the Wally West version of the Flash, trying to steal their speed and transfer it to his followers, creating a speedster army under his command.

82,519 posts

Now this villain sounds EVIL!

QAJm9ZN.jpg

4,610 posts

I think for Season 3 mirror master can work, have no idea what they are going to do for The Top.

82,519 posts

Gorilla Grodd Returns in The Flash Season 3

Not only will Gorilla Grodd return in the third season of The CW's The Flash, but the story will reportedly take place as part of a two-episode arc that sees the Scarlet Speedster visit Gorilla City.

Producers revealed as much during The CW's DC Entertainment panel at the Television Critics Association's summer press tour today.

Unless Grodd somehow finds his way back to Earth-1 and finds its version of Gorilla City, it seems likely that the two-episode mini-arc will take place on Earth-2. That could be interesting for Tom Cavanagh's Harrison Wells, who retreated home to Earth-2 at the end of Season 2. It hasn't yet been clear what version of Harrison Wells Cavanagh would be playing this season.

:o

tumblr_mnoq6bntyo1rtu78lo3_400.gif

82,519 posts

The Flash Has Cast The Top

flash-the-top-rickards-195409.jpg

The Flash is getting a new addition, but unfortunately for Barry, this one is going to cause him some headaches.

The popular CW show has just added actress Ashley Rickards to the cast, who many will know from her show Awkward (via E Online). The character she'll be playing is The Top, a villain who sports a power worthy of her namesake, the power to make people's heads spin. The character is actually named Roscoe Dillon in the comics and is a male. He has a knack for spinning toy tops and uses that skill to fund his life of crime.

"It's kind of the origin of Mirror Master...We're really excited," said Aaron. Added Todd, "It's the origin story of him, but it's this struggle between Mirror Master and Captain Cold and you get to see who comes out on top."

4,610 posts

I don't know who I feel about that

3,175 posts

Just make sure you get their consent first.

1,666 posts

Just make sure you get their consent first.

lol

82,519 posts

Fargo's Joey King Comes to The Flash as Magenta

magenta-1-copy-195533.jpg

Joey King, best known for her roles in Fargo and Independence Day: Resurgence, will guest star on The Flash in October as Magenta.

A teen with a troubled past, Frances "Frankie” Kane is a meta-human with the ability to control metal... but her powers come with a dangerous side-effect, causing her villainous alter ego known as Magenta to emerge.

King, who also appeared in Wish I Was Here, will appear on the season's third episode.

3,175 posts
Fargo's Joey King Comes to The Flash as Magenta

magenta-1-copy-195533.jpg

Joey King, best known for her roles in Fargo and Independence Day: Resurgence, will guest star on The Flash in October as Magenta.

A teen with a troubled past, Frances "Frankie” Kane is a meta-human with the ability to control metal... but her powers come with a dangerous side-effect, causing her villainous alter ego known as Magenta to emerge.

King, who also appeared in Wish I Was Here, will appear on the season's third episode.

Wow, that's a super unflattering budder face picture IMO.

82,519 posts

Todd Lasance Has Been Confirmed To Play Savitar On Season 3 Of THE FLASH... Or Has He?

You may recall some The Flash set snaps we posted last month that gave us a proper look at that mysterious black-clad speedster, and the actor that was playing him. The images clearly show Todd Lasance (The Vampire Diaries, Underbelly, Spartacus: War of the Damned) under the mask, and we recently learned that this new character was actually Savitar. Except, he isn't!

Today, THR wrote up a piece on the villain, seemingly confirming that Lasance would be playing him in the process. Seems pretty cut and dry, right? Well, The Flash producer Greg Berlanti took to Twitter shortly after, refuting this report and claiming Savitar has not been cast yet.

KI59D4r.png

82,519 posts

New Flash Season 3 promo.

82,519 posts

The Flash Casts TVD Alum as The Rival

The Flash will have his hands full this Season 3, above and beyond whatever Flashpoint brings.

TVLine has learned that Vampire Diaries alum Todd Lasance has been cast in the recurring role of The Rival, who in DC Comics lore is a self-made, black-suited speedster. The Aussie actor — whose previous TV credits also include Spartacus: War of the Damned and (of course) Home and Away — will first appear in the Season 3 premiere, airing Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 8/7c.

In addition to The Rival, Grey Damon’s Mirror Master and the previously teased/not-yet-cast Dr. Alchemy, The Flash will run up against Savitar, it was announced earlier this month at the TCA press tour. And a brand-new promo, embedded below, appears to offer a first glimpse of Savitar, a speedster with powers that transcend Barry’s and as such elicit a cult following.

“Savitar in Hindu means ‘the god of speed,’ and he has this sort of cult-like essence, where he’s sort of like the speed god,” co-showrunner Todd Helbing recently told TVLine. “But everything about him is different than Zoom or Reverse-Flash. I can’t go into too much detail, but he’s quite a bit different.”

82,519 posts

Another Speedster Who Will Appear In Season 3 Of THE FLASH Has Been Revealed

Violett_Beane_as_Jesse_Quick_on_the_Flash.jpg

Just like Wally West, Jesse Wells was hit by a shockwave from the particle accelerator explosion during season two of The Flash. We already know that the former is going to suit up as Kid-Flash in season three of course, but it has now been revealed that Jesse is next. Canadagraphs has provided us with many first looks in the past, and while there are no photos this time, they've now confirmed that Violett Beane has been on the set suited up as a speedster, something we all knew was coming.

Still, it remains to be seen whether Jesse will be heading into action alongside the Scarlet Speedster in the Flashpoint or regular timelines (or both). Not much is known about her costume as of right now, though it's said that she has "red pants like Barry's."