• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

I think I like this season finale better than the last couple of seasons. it pulled on the heartstrings in all different directions with some foreshadowing of what to come in the future. I do think they need to change the way they do these seasons going forward maybe have the first half lead up to the crossover event with small teases for the villain in the second half. 

So now that you posted that, I had to go find a copy of "Crisis on Infinite Worlds" ...I was looking on eBay and just about to put a WTB ad up, when I went and looked in the closet;) 

Spent all afternoon reading the prequel and I'm halfway through the book.

Are there other volumes I need to find? They are probably in another closet somewhere;) 

16 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Though I never watched the show, good riddance still. I mean, "Hartley Sawyer" just sounds like a racist d---bag name. Now the Flash star can run with a race he's more comfortable with. Maybe there's hope for humanity after this awful year is over. The glimmer of change we're starting to see is uplifting and should be so for anyone who believes in the fight our comic book superheroes fight.

23 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

It never ceases to amaze me how many celebrities and athletes get in trouble over posts made on social media. Granted I post very little on social media and when I do, before I hit submit, you can be very sure I read it multiple times to make sure it's "kosher" enough to post.

There are enough headaches in life - who needs more?

Feel free to believe what you want but why the need to post such inane things? (shrug)

1 minute ago, Jordysnordy said:

It never ceases to amaze me how many celebrities and athletes get in trouble over posts made on social media. Granted I post very little on social media and when I do, before I hit submit, you can be very sure I read it multiple times to make sure it's "kosher" enough to post.

There are enough headaches in life - who needs more?

Feel free to believe what you want but why the need to post such inane things? (shrug)

There is a writer that was fired from a new Law & Order show because he posted how excited he was to deal with protestors via his firearms.

Law & Order Creator Wolf Fires Writer From 'Organized Crime' Spin-Off Show for Social Media Posts on Protests, Looting

(LOS ANGELES) — A TV writer who has worked on S.W.A.T. and Chicago P.D. was fired from an upcoming Law & Order spin-off because of online posts about social unrest in Los Angeles. Craig Gore was dropped from NBC’s Law & Order: Organized Crime by franchise creator Wolf.

“I will not tolerate this conduct, especially during our hour of national grief. I am terminating Craig Gore immediately,” Wolf said in a statement.

An attorney for Gore didn’t immediately respond Tuesday to a request for comment. NBC declined to comment.

In a post circulated on social media Tuesday and captioned “Curfew…” Gore is shown holding a firearm. In another post, he wrote that famed Sunset Boulevard was being “looted two blocks from me,” and added, “You think I won’t light (expletive) up who are are trying to (expletive) w/ my property I worked all my life for? Think again.”

THE FLASH - PANEL (EXTENDED)

Executive producer Eric Wallace joins cast members Grant Gustin, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Carlos Valdes, Danielle Nicolet, Kayla Compton and Brandon McKnight to discuss all things Flash with Entertainment Weekly’s Chancellor Agard. Team Flash will break down both parts of season six and look ahead at what is to come with an exclusive trailer for season seven. Fans will also get a look at the exclusive black-and-white noir episode “Kiss Kiss Breach Breach,” which will be available on The Flash season six Blu-ray™ and DVD on August 25. 40 min