The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
6 6

2,773 posts in this topic

1,183 posts

It was dreadful. Just dreadful. I wanted to see Flash, not whatever that was. They broke up last episode, then get back together again one episode later, to top off the awfulness. I just had to endure Grey's Anatomy's singing episode with my wife, so this was more punishment.

27,854 posts

@NTHstars

LOL...sorry about that;) My husband just walked out of the room and did something else while it was on. He thinks that Heatwave in Legends of Tomorrow is funny, so he'll watch that with me and Supergirl, but he wouldn't even watch Gorilla Grodd on the Flash;) 

I started to say, he's been to lots of Broadway musicals with me, but thinking back, I think I've been lots of Broadway musicals with my daughter or friends and he seems to have been absent for more than  a few;) 

It works, lol. I try to let him see horror movies with his friends...unless he really wants me to go (I think that's so he can laugh at me).

It was kind of you to share Grey's Anatomy with her, I've never watched it at all.

Did you wife like the Flash?

83,334 posts

SPOILERS: New THE FLASH Set Photos Tease A Major Character Death

Well, this is interesting. As shooting on The Flash continues, Just Jared Jr. has shared some new set photos from The CW series which appear to feature a funeral for a friend. Everyone has certainly dressed for such an occasion anyway and there seems to be only one person missing (despite not being shown in the image below, Jesse L. Martin's Joe West was apparently present during shooting).

Spoiler

That is Danielle Panabaker's Caitlin Snow, someone we know has now transformed into Killer Frost. Could her story end with death? It's certainly possible and one theory is that she sacrifices herself to help trap Savitar back in the Speed Force. After all, Jay Garrick is back with the team after taking Wally's place there and that could lead us to believe that the villain has ended up right back where he started!

Edited by Bosco685

83,334 posts

8,715 posts

It was an interesting reveal at the end of the last episode.  Whomever Caitlin/Killer Frost saw when Savitar stepped out of his armour must be someone she knew very well.  Her immediate reaction to follow him implicitly was very telling.

2c

8,715 posts

It was an interesting reveal at the end of the last episode.  Whomever Caitlin/Killer Frost saw when Savitar stepped out of his armour must be someone she knew very well.  Her immediate reaction to follow him implicitly was very telling.

2c

3,439 posts

a lot of people are theories that Savitar is Ronnie on how fast killer frost join him.

3,439 posts

8,715 posts
31 minutes ago, kagenish said:

a lot of people are theories that Savitar is Ronnie on how fast killer frost join him.

That was my first thought...

5,288 posts

So it looks like (?) there are 4 more episodes this season, running from May 2nd to May 23rd.

The last episode future Barry said Iris dies (we all know this obviously doesn't happen for good) on May 23rd, I thought that was cool.

Doing the math, there's no real room for Reverse Flash to come back this season it seems. He's the one who started this whole season off, was glad they weren't overusing him but as Flash's arch nemesis, I was hoping he'd be back to wrap the season up.

83,334 posts

I thought the ending of this last episode was very interesting the way Killer Frost reacted to Savitar as soon as he came out from the armor suit.

Spoiler

There wasn't even a question of 'why' or 'how', but more 'What do you need me to do?' Ronnie?

No matter what, it looks like there will be a showdown between Killer Frost and Vibe. Hopefully, someone doesn't lose their hands.

:ohnoez:

wX6f6a3a.jpg

ycRGH2TZ.jpg

28,409 posts
On 3/16/2017 at 9:28 PM, Comicopolis said:

All the DC shows have gotten worse with each episode.

So have the ratings. Super-Girl,Gotham and The Flash are way down in the ratings.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

8,715 posts

I missed the Flash panel at Calgary Expo, as I was waiting for a McFarlane autograph. :frown:

I can share that Danielle Panabaker looks just as cute in person. :banana:

5,506 posts

I saw that coming a mile a way. If you watched an episode from Legends of Tomorrow a few episodes back, they kind of hinted at it.

83,334 posts

And I couldn't forget the scene when Savitar clearly stated, "I AM THE FUTURE FLASH" out of the blue. 

5,288 posts
9 hours ago, Rodey said:

I saw that coming a mile a way. If you watched an episode from Legends of Tomorrow a few episodes back, they kind of hinted at it.

I dont really follow Legends- I was confused by what was going on when some of the team on that show found an audio recording by a senior citizen Barry Allen who said not to trust him or something-- is this Savitar stuff what that was referring to?

27,854 posts

Just makes no sense. Barry is miserable in the future because he's lost Iris, but he goes back to the past to kill Iris? 

My head hurts. Next we will find out that Zoom was a good guy trying to prevent Barry from killing Iris.

4,615 posts

I was just saying this to a co worker, so Barry travels to 2024, where he meets emo sad Barry, so that means future future Barry went to 2017 to kill iris so 2024 Barry could be sad. Timeline messed up 

Something is up with Savitar, the suit made him crazy Barry and he did it for some unknown reason . Hopefully savitar is earth 109 Barry 

83,334 posts
4 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Just makes no sense. Barry is miserable in the future because he's lost Iris, but he goes back to the past to kill Iris? 

My head hurts. Next we will find out that Zoom was a good guy trying to prevent Barry from killing Iris.

The best I can sort it out, Future Flash went crazy. So in a crazy mind, the best way to deal with heartache from the future loss of Iris was to kill her off sooner. Maybe from his mental-challenged mind, that would make the heartache less painful - leading to his statement when he kills her now he is free of her.

Barry is a heavily-emotional individual to begin with. So tossing him into the Speed Force for an extended period, batchit-crazy comes out the other end. To include how to eliminate his emotional challenges by killing off those he loves.

(shrug)