• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if you can be any comic character,who would it be and why? '=U

49 posts in this topic

Green Lantern. He has a great power, almost equal to Superman but he can still have sex without killing his partner. The yellow thing would be no problem for me I would just for example dump black paint on anything yellow then deal with it.

Green Lantern. He has a great power, almost equal to Superman but he can still have sex without killing his partner. The yellow thing would be no problem for me I would just for example dump black paint on anything yellow then deal with it.
yes black paint never thought about it that way lol!

Someone whose "super power" involves super intelligence. Brainiac 5 for instance. Because with super intelligence as your power, one could invent just about anything else needed to have other powers. Force field belts, suits of armor, DNA modifications to be all you could be, invisibility - the list goes on and on.

I never understood how stark has that hole in his chest that is 6" deep and wtf is his heart????

Because it's a movie. In the comics it was a rechargeable plate he wore under his suit. It had the benefit that it could power the Iron Man Armor.

plugin.jpgbesides they removed the shrapnel very early on in the character's life. I think it was Iron Man 18/19.

Doctor Manhattan.... Immortal, smart, and I could kick Superman's ! Plus I can blow people up in bars and meet Nixon. :P

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Green Lantern "yellow weakness" thing was when Larry Niven and John Byrne had him travel fast enough for the light to color-shift away from yellow.