• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

New message from: skibrumm.13 (21Yellow Star)

Hi I just bid on your spider-man #300, and I m not trying to be rude at all but I just had to go through the process of returning a fake CGC comic and Im not wanting to go through it again. I m not going to report the item or the seller(you), because there is a good chance you didnt notice either. But I woukd very much appreciate it if you could somehow block me from the auction somehow so I wouldnt have to go through the process of returning a comic like I just went through

17 minutes ago, icefires said:

New message from: skibrumm.13 (21Yellow Star)

Hi I just bid on your spider-man #300, and I m not trying to be rude at all but I just had to go through the process of returning a fake CGC comic and Im not wanting to go through it again. I m not going to report the item or the seller(you), because there is a good chance you didnt notice either. But I woukd very much appreciate it if you could somehow block me from the auction somehow so I wouldnt have to go through the process of returning a comic like I just went through

I've heard of this on the boards, seems newbies seem to think an old label or any case besides the new new is a "fake CGC" case/book

30 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've heard of this on the boards, seems newbies seem to think an old label or any case besides the new new is a "fake CGC" case/book

Normally I'd say "people can't be this stupid", but the other day I read an article about folks in San Francisco paying $36 for 2 1/2 gallons of bottled untreated rain water.  So yeah, go nuts America!

jesuse1132

another non paying deadbeat

All he had to say was he bought another copy from another seller on eBay.

Hi, I'm very sorry but as I was going to pay like 40 minutes ago. I was robbed and had my personal items and credit cards stolen. I'm working on canceling my credit cards right now. Very sorry. Wont be able to purchase item.

Edited by Timmay
eTards

22 minutes ago, Timmay said:

jesuse1132

Hi, I'm very sorry but as I was going to pay like 40 minutes ago. I was robbed and had my personal items and credit cards stolen. I'm working on canceling my credit cards right now. Very sorry. Wont be able to purchase item.

"Dear sir - while I lament your plight, might I suggest you pay for this item PRIOR to cancelling your PayPal linked credit card?  Then when contacting the company, simply inform them which purchases are legitimate and there should be no problem with our transaction.  Best of luck to you, and in the future should this happen again, might I recommend contacting the police in the immediate aftermath rather than the eBay sellers to whom  you owe money?"

Edited by mattn792
punctuation check

48 minutes ago, mattn792 said:
1 hour ago, Timmay said:

jesuse1132

"Dear sir - while I lament your plight, might I suggest you pay for this item PRIOR to cancelling your PayPal linked credit card?  Then when contacting the company, simply inform them which purchases are legitimate and there should be no problem with our transaction.  Best of luck to you, and in the future should this happen again, might I recommend contacting the police in the immediate aftermath rather than the eBay sellers to whom  you owe money?"

I'm sorry to hear that, its no problem, I would be happy to cancel the order for you.  Simply send me the Case # and officer's name resulting from the police report from the robbery, so I can be added to the list of people who suffered losses resulting from the crime.  Then I  will cancel this order and submit the details of the transactions to that officer as well as ebay.  Don't worry, its no trouble at all, I want to make sure we're all made whole.  Thankfully, my cousin works at your local PD and handles internet related crimes all the time, he'll be able to make sure everyone involved gets what they're owed.

2 hours ago, revat said:
3 hours ago, mattn792 said:
3 hours ago, Timmay said:

jesuse1132

I'm sorry to hear that, its no problem, I would be happy to cancel the order for you.  Simply send me the Case # and officer's name resulting from the police report from the robbery, so I can be added to the list of people who suffered losses resulting from the crime.  Then I  will cancel this order and submit the details of the transactions to that officer as well as ebay.  Don't worry, its no trouble at all, I want to make sure we're all made whole.  Thankfully, my cousin works at your local PD and handles internet related crimes all the time, he'll be able to make sure everyone involved gets what they're owed.

Then, when they inevitably don't respond:

"Hi, when you didn't respond, I was worried for your safety and well being.  Being robbed can be traumatizing, and the criminals involved might have compromising information that put your safety at risk.  I just wanted to make sure you were ok, and take some steps to protect you just in case.  In order to assure your safety and that we all get what we deserve, I have contacted your local PD and given them all the information related to this case including your name, address, and email address, as well as copies of our communications so they can get the timing of the crime right.   I want very much to ensure that all criminals involved with this situation are brought to justice, and all scumbags get what they deserve, and I really want to make sure you get what belongs to you.  Let me know how I else I can help expedite this process.  As I said last time, my cousin is a cop in your area, I can probably get him to make your case a priority, make sure your case gets lots of eyes on it, so they can get to the bottom of what's going on very quickly.   You might be busy, so I'd be happy to call your local District Attorney's Office too, and let them know all of the information I have about you and the robbery, just in case there's some type of robbery pattern in your area.  Actually my wife is an attorney, so she'll guide me on how to make the call to your District Attorney more conducive to resolving this issue."

this guy.

ebay seller name is

comic-concollectibles

Michael Wagner

He won a Phoenix J Scott Campbell CGC SS 9.8 Version D.

Claimed the case was cracked and wanted a refund.  as soon as the refund was granted.  he didnt return the book nor has he returned an email since.

ive tried for a month to contact him through ebay and through his personal email. NOTHING.

so he has gotten his refund and STILL has my book.  i just want my book back.

in my book. this guy is a thief and a cheat.

----------------------------------

as it was just pointed out to me.

It seems it's a pattern for him   He cracks cases on purpose and sends em in for a refund and such.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=comic-concollectibles&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&searchInterval=30

Edited by Kwan Chang

1 hour ago, Kwan Chang said:

this guy.

ebay seller name is

comic-concollectibles

Michael Wagner

Claimed the case was cracked and wanted a refund.  as soon as the refund was granted.  he didnt return the book nor has he returned an email since.

ive tried for a month to contact him through ebay and through his personal email. NOTHING.

It seems it's a pattern for him   He cracks cases on purpose and sends em in for a refund and such.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=comic-concollectibles&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&searchInterval=30

Sounds like eBay could save a lot of trouble if they didn't initiate a refund until the book was back in the seller's hand...

For as little selling as I do I sure have been running across a bunch of deadbeats

chrisoka0

Chris Sokal

This guy bought a "best offer" item from me at full price back on Dec 11, never even made an offer. Then early this morning I get an email from paypal saying a case has been opened because he claimed it was an unauthorized purchase.:frustrated: So either this Chris guy is telling the truth and his paypal account or cards have been compromised or he's full of it and trying to rip me off. Either way this is an eBay user that needs to be avoided.

On January 12, 2018 at 9:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Sounds like eBay could save a lot of trouble if they didn't initiate a refund until the book was back in the seller's hand...

Isn't that how it's supposed to work?  Seller sends return shipping label and refund is not granted until book is back with seller?  @Kwan Chang you should just call eBay and have them produce produce proof of delivery back to you, if they can't you should be able to get your money back.

On 1/12/2018 at 8:19 PM, Kwan Chang said:

this guy.

ebay seller name is

comic-concollectibles

Michael Wagner

Whenever I grant a return/refund, an eBay warning pops up saying not to issue a refund until the item is shipped and received back to me. Sounds like he got away with one.

Isn't that how it's supposed to work?  Seller sends return shipping label and refund is not granted until book is back with seller?  @Kwan Chang you should just call eBay and have them produce produce proof of delivery back to you, if they can't you should be able to get your money back.

@MustEatBrains

ebay is all jacked up.  you know how it is now a days.  buyer didnt send the book back and i am screwed.  trust me...looking at his negative feedback.  i wish i could have blocked him sooner.  the way ebay hides negative feedback......one will never know.

as for calling ebay ?  ive tried several times.  nothing.  radio silence just like the high bidder.

trust me...i wish they would step in and or the guy would reply....but that would be too easy (shrug)

20 hours ago, Kwan Chang said:

@MustEatBrains

ebay is all jacked up.  you know how it is now a days.  buyer didnt send the book back and i am screwed.  trust me...looking at his negative feedback.  i wish i could have blocked him sooner.  the way ebay hides negative feedback......one will never know.

as for calling ebay ?  ive tried several times.  nothing.  radio silence just like the high bidder.

trust me...i wish they would step in and or the guy would reply....but that would be too easy (shrug)

Did the either you or the buyer initiate a claim in the resolution center or did you just take him at his word and refund the money trusting that he'd send the book back?  Are all your communications through eBay's messaging system?

Adding to the initial report on this eBay superstar:  scandaelicious

Dude bid $25 on a $10 auction last night and retracted within 12 hours ("bid wrong amount").  Took a gander at his recent history:

Bid retractions:  16

Bid retractions (6 months):  142

That just about speaks for itself. 

8 hours ago, mattn792 said:

Adding to the initial report on this eBay superstar:  scandaelicious

Dude bid $25 on a $10 auction last night and retracted within 12 hours ("bid wrong amount").  Took a gander at his recent history:

Bid retractions:  16

Bid retractions (6 months):  142

That just about speaks for itself. 

Nice.  Did you take a look at his main eBay page?  It reads;

"I don't play with no grown kids. If I order something, I waste no time paying for it. In return, I expect what I order. On time and the right item. If I leave negative feedback, it's because you really deserve it. I don't sugarcoat my words."

With 142 bid retractions over 6 months, you know this character is a person of their "word".....