• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,596 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I meant more like is there a penalty for cancelling orders like there is for non paying bidder etc 

i know as a seller there is a restriction on your account if you cancel too many orders etc 

There are no "automatic" penalties for buyers who cancel orders.  You do not have to accept their cancellation request and can file a "non-paying" bidder case on them....but as far as I know, there is no score being kept on buyers who habitually cancel orders (at least none that I am aware of).

Edited by Mapleleafvann
Poor grammar

40 minutes ago, Mapleleafvann said:

There are no "automatic" penalties for buyers who cancel orders.  You do not have to accept their cancellation request and can file a "non-paying" bidder case on them....but as far as I know, there is no score being kept on buyers who habitually cancel orders (at least none that I am aware of).

I doubt they keep score on non-paying bidder strikes either.  eBay enforcement on buyers is non-existent.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

I doubt they keep score on non-paying bidder strikes either.  eBay enforcement on buyers is non-existent.

They do keep track of those figures, but that's based on the seller filing a case against them.  I think they use rolling 6 month periods, so some buyers can be absolute menaces for awhile and then it just magically goes away after that elapsed period of time.  

3 hours ago, MultiSig Mike said:

Just added jonathadeigna_0. Member for one whole month and could not pay for a $14 item after waiting one week (shrug)

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Thank Mike, adding now.  Must be another family medical emergency. 

There you guys go being "heartless money hungry SOB````````s sellers who are rushing to judge" again.  Wayne's Comic's would be thoroughly disappointed in you for expecting goods that were purchased to be paid for in a timely manner...  :roflmao:

Last weekend I got a message from an ebayer saying that some of my listings contained spam. Guess what - a few days later I got an email from ebay that they had determined that 4 of my listings contained spam and ask me to revise them. Not hard to guess who had reported me so the guy got added to my block list and decided to leave it at that.  Well - today I got the following message from the guy.:

"Oh no! Heaven forbid! You put me on your block list, whatever shall I do now? I gave you a heads up didnt I? But no, you're special, you don't have to follow the rules. I'm surprised they only pulled 4 auctions, you had over 45 of them. I guess I'll just have to keep reporting them until they all get pulled. Or you could be a man and fix them yourself????"

The guy has more than 1000 feedback but has only bought 3 items over the past year - so guess he spends most of his time going through listings and acts like ebay Police. don't mind if people wish to spend their time doing that but people with stalker behavior will cause nothing but trouble.

stupidman! (https://www.ebay.com/usr/stupidman!?ul_noapp=true)

42 minutes ago, Poka said:

Last weekend I got a message from an ebayer saying that some of my listings contained spam. Guess what - a few days later I got an email from ebay that they had determined that 4 of my listings contained spam and ask me to revise them. Not hard to guess who had reported me so the guy got added to my block list and decided to leave it at that.  Well - today I got the following message from the guy.:

"Oh no! Heaven forbid! You put me on your block list, whatever shall I do now? I gave you a heads up didnt I? But no, you're special, you don't have to follow the rules. I'm surprised they only pulled 4 auctions, you had over 45 of them. I guess I'll just have to keep reporting them until they all get pulled. Or you could be a man and fix them yourself????"

The guy has more than 1000 feedback but has only bought 3 items over the past year - so guess he spends most of his time going through listings and acts like ebay Police. don't mind if people wish to spend their time doing that but people with stalker behavior will cause nothing but trouble.

I know of at least one person here who's made it their business to report on others practices to eBay...though I don't believe this is him.

yeah - I could report him for using foul language but honestly the only people I report to ebay are people who are fraudsters

"I take it you are unaware that Ebay allows you to have more than one ID? Don't worry tho, I won't be buying anything from you. I like my dealers to be honest and have integrity. Plus you're one of those morxxs (edited) from the Cxxx (edited) board, that's reason enough to avoid you.
May all your slabs be cracked!"

Anyway - if the person is a Board member then please identify yourself

Edited by Poka
spelling

2 hours ago, Poka said:

So ebay ruled that 4 of your auctions contained span.  What was wrong with those auctions?

3 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

So ebay ruled that 4 of your auctions contained span.  What was wrong with those auctions?

:hi:

You should check your  p.m.s on Facebook. Someone might be trying to contact you. lol

It was some of my earlier listings where I had either stated "not Cxxx" or "not CGC". Anyway - will give me an opportunity to go through some of my earlier listings and revise title and price. did a quick search on ebay. there are about 4000 such listings so the guy is going to be busy

Edited by Poka
spelling