• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,596 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2018 at 6:04 PM, zong said:

I'd like to add this hoarder_mikes to the list.   

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hoarder_mikes

I bought 3 books from him. Thanos 13, trading card variant and 2nd print.   When I got the books, they were all damaged.   I contacted him asking him one question and he gave me poopie storm of his drama.  I asked him for an exchange but he went all out drama queen with me.  eBay decided in my favor at first, then reverse the decision to him, and then I had to call again.  Finally they gave me the refund plus I got the keep the book.  

I rather be kicked in the groin next time then buy from this guy.  Ask him one question and you are a drama person. And if you read his negative feedbacks, then everyone of those are that he is rude.  

this is what I sent first 

"Hi. I got this one in today. I noticed the listing and what I have are two different books. I know you have multiple listings of thanos 13. I’d like to get the one in the listing without that color break on the top corner. The 2nd printing of the 13 also has a few dings and dents but I am not too worry abound that. I don’t want a refund, I just want what I paid for. Thanks."

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.328e3eee23e38f6a265601cf232644cd.jpg676788514_Untitled1.thumb.jpg.a667716a5588cec56eeed9171a2c683a.jpg92804533_Untitled2.thumb.jpg.37c885dbb57779a5b8bc09323cd8ebcf.jpg<a href='https://www.ebay.com/' class='notreplace' title='' target='_blank'  style=ebay.thumb.jpg.caf4a0bba03f6e4909231f93936076a4.jpg" />IMG_3467.thumb.JPG.d3bca9d13654189e02632eb5b1ac10c5.JPGIMG_3468.thumb.JPG.007a78897db7860f14132cf0d767dce9.JPGIMG_3466.thumb.JPG.a383deba8421334eb7c3ec8cf3885524.JPGWhat

What an arrogant pig.

I don;t give two damns what your case is, if you think you're above the rules, you're a scumbag. "hoarder_mikes" fits this category by leaving feedback that conflicts with a positive rating. What a slimeball pig.

Those of you wondering why sellers can no longer leave negs or neutrals? THIS scumbag is why. Exhibit A1 with a vengeance.

You fight this pig, zong, and don't you give up. Pigs like this deserve to be driven out of business.

10 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Seller: tkmops

Paid for item immediately and the seller wanted more personal information to prove I was legit. I have twice the feedback rating as them. Would not ship and cancelled my order.

He left a reply to your negative fb :)

15 minutes ago, Poka said:

Paid for item immediately and the seller wanted more personal information to prove I was legit. I have twice the feedback rating as them. Would not ship and cancelled my order.

He left a reply to your negative fb :)

You can reply to his reply and get the last word

that was a smart move as your spidey sense was tingling......

suggested reply:

"Why does seller need to verify anything? I paid-now ship!"

Edited by kav

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

the negative seems a bit harsh (shrug) maybe you're payment stated unverified

what information was he looking for?

Whether payment unverified or not - does it matter? As long as seller sends to the PayPal provided address he has seller protection and then over a $30  book risk a net - some sellers I don’t understand but this one seems to be old school

3 minutes ago, Poka said:

Whether payment unverified or not - does it matter? As long as seller sends to the PayPal provided address he has seller protection and then over a $30  book risk a net - some sellers I don’t understand but this one seems to be old school

I think the problem was that it registered as an "unconfirmed" address location through PayPal.  I've seen that happen myself and this seller may have been concerned about the protection or lack of protection if shipped anyways.

Understand but believe that even an unconfirmed address is seller protected as long as seller sends to the address listed on the PayPal transaction. I have not come across a situation where it says that it is not eligible for seller protection.

4 hours ago, Poka said:

Understand but believe that even an unconfirmed address is seller protected as long as seller sends to the address listed on the PayPal transaction. I have not come across a situation where it says that it is not eligible for seller protection.

But he deserves a negative as “worst seller ever”

based on the posts in this thread he seems better than many that we report.

again what did he request that the buyer wouldn’t comply? If I wanted the book wouldn’t you have made an effort

i just don’t agree with how quickly some people are quick on the negative feedback

7 hours ago, Mapleleafvann said:

I think the problem was that it registered as an "unconfirmed" address location through PayPal.  I've seen that happen myself and this seller may have been concerned about the protection or lack of protection if shipped anyways.

How do I as a buyer have paypal confirm my address?

The process is fairly straight forward.  You can have paypal confirm your shipping address in the following ways:

1. Add a credit card to your paypal account.  When you do this, Paypal will confirm the credit card billing address (the address you receive your credit card statement).
  2.  You can also apply for Paypal Buyer Credit.  If you are approved, the address on your application will be your confirmed address.
  3. The 3rd option is Alternate address confirmation.  This process can take several days and is only available for U.S. Accounts.  For this option you will need to be a verified Paypal member, have been a member for more than 90 days, have a community participation of more than 10, and be a U.S. member in good standing.  If you qualify for alternate address confirmation, you will need to fax several documents to Paypal.

Nope, been confirmed for years (maybe a decade) by credit card.

I have over 1,400 feedback and been a member for over 18 years. This is public information on my profile. I guess I am that desperate for a $25 book though.

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

But he deserves a negative as “worst seller ever”

based on the posts in this thread he seems better than many that we report.

again what did he request that the buyer wouldn’t comply? If I wanted the book wouldn’t you have made an effort

i just don’t agree with how quickly some people are quick on the negative feedback

It was an odd request. One that I have never received before.

I see that you just bought and authorized payment for the following item(s):
Please verify the following:
Name of item(s) bought:Kabuki Images Graphic Novel PB 1998
Authorized payment made:$33.48
Name and shipping address:

Your item will not be shipped until the above is verified, and your eBay name and address on record matches your PayPal account.

This is done upon payment (shrug)

This was my first response:

I have better and more feedback than you.
Please prove that the item is real.

I don't think enough people leave negative feedback. It's a perfectly reasonable response to bad service. That's what it's there for. I bought an item and expect it to be shipped in a timely manner.

Also, I'm not going to be turned off by one negative if they have 100's+ positive. I see you have 6 negative or neutral feedback left in the past 12 months and nearly 800 positive. I would not be worried by your feedback after reading your responses to them. But, the seller needs to know and have a public account when they do something unsatisfactory so there is at least some sense of accountability.

Edited by ygogolak