• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

Not much cash either, maybe $30 between the 3 before shipping. :facepalm:

They are like.....

Rub-a-dub-dub,
Three men in a tub,
And who do you think they be?
The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker,
And all of them out to sea (they forgot or forego to pay you).
Edited by JollyComics

Iv'e got a real winner to share this morning.... I sold a copy of Wolverine Limited #1 that was damaged with pretty good scuff marks on the cover (I had shown it on "Buddy Can You Spare a Grade" thread.) Sold for about $17 including postage to a bidder who has been low bidding on a butch of my auctions. After he received it I got a message with him complaining that the postal worker folded the package in half to fit in his mailbox. He complained that the cardboard I used wasn't thick enough (shipped nearly half dozen same way without any complaints) and then went off on the amount I charged for postage (which was about .50 cent more than what he charges.) Claimed that there was now a slight subscription crease. I refunded, by his request, money to cover the postage (I actually gave him a bit more). I couldn't believe that the postal worker would actually fold a stiff envelope in half rather than leave in on the porch, but this buyer seemed itching to leave negative feedback if I didn't work with him. After the refund he was friendly and actually left positive feedback. Here's the best part... about two weeks later (yesterday) I'm looking around ebay and check out this buyer's auctions and what do I find..... set of the four lower grade Wolverine Limited books with the one I sold him listed without mention of a crease and not sign of it on the photos (which were not of high quality). I sent buyer a message questioning the claimed damage and asking for better pics... he claimed that it was a different book and would sent pics of mine..... Total bull.... reported to ebay (whatever good that does) and blocked... He has since taken down the auction. First pic is my original of book, second pic from his auction.

Oh, did I forget to mention..... pyrekhulk

_MG_0788.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

1 hour ago, jokiing said:

Iv'e got a real winner to share this morning.... I sold a copy of Wolverine Limited #1 that was damaged with pretty good scuff marks on the cover (I had shown it on "Buddy Can You Spare a Grade" thread.) Sold for about $17 including postage to a bidder who has been low bidding on a butch of my auctions. After he received it I got a message with him complaining that the postal worker folded the package in half to fit in his mailbox. He complained that the cardboard I used wasn't thick enough (shipped nearly half dozen same way without any complaints) and then went off on the amount I charged for postage (which was about .50 cent more than what he charges.) Claimed that there was now a slight subscription crease. I refunded, by his request, money to cover the postage (I actually gave him a bit more). I couldn't believe that the postal worker would actually fold a stiff envelope in half rather than leave in on the porch, but this buyer seemed itching to leave negative feedback if I didn't work with him. After the refund he was friendly and actually left positive feedback. Here's the best part... about two weeks later (yesterday) I'm looking around ebay and check out this buyer's auctions and what do I find..... set of the four lower grade Wolverine Limited books with the one I sold him listed without mention of a crease and not sign of it on the photos (which were not of high quality). I sent buyer a message questioning the claimed damage and asking for better pics... he claimed that it was a different book and would sent pics of mine..... Total bull.... reported to ebay (whatever good that does) and blocked... He has since taken down the auction. First pic is my original of book, second pic from his auction.

Oh, did I forget to mention..... pyrekhulk

_MG_0788.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

That's funny. It's the exact same book.

Here's the buyer's listing: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-Limited-WOLVERINE-1982-1-2-3-4-Up-Mid-5-5-8-5-7-0-7-0-/292701332483?hash=item44265be403%3Ag%3AKrEAAOSwkHJbgVx~&nma=true&si=GseEzKa0y59iFEUrdbdG00hKrJw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

On 8/24/2018 at 7:56 AM, JollyComics said:

He bid one book of mine. Waited for his payment for five days so I decided to contact him.

He immediately responded. His message:

Hey thanks for contacting me,Was about to do it.I've made a HUGE HUGE mistake as I already have this one in 9.4.Thought it was another book.So I would be happy if you can cancel that transaction.IF you can't I understand but if so can you PLEASE send it in a box at a lower price than 25$???? Never had to pay so much in 18 years on EBay for shipping a raw book. But as I said since I already have this one in higher grade I Don't need that one so IF you can cancel I would be quite happy!! Anyway it goes I will wait for your answer.So sorry about it.

Very friendly yours! Daniel (Ultrapicky)

It's obvious that he didn't want it because I graded it VF+ 8.5. Why did he bid my book in first place?  I canceled the order for him.

I am thinking about blocking him but I just wanted to see if you have any bad experience or get lame excuses from this guy.  It wasted my time.

oh yeah I dealt with him a year or so ago.  He is on my eBay block list  Block him asap!

Edited by NewWorldOrder

For any one who cares here is my updated list of eBay buyers I have blocked.  This list has been on going since 2007-current.

3 Factors for this list:

1. Won one of my auctions and never paid or ever responded to any of my emails regarding for payment of that item (most of the names here fit under that category.

2. Made what I would consider unreasonable demands after they received the item and threatened negative feedback if I did not comply

3. Won an auction then immediately contacted me to cancel the order for BS reasons after they sniped the book at the last second

714lorna, agugueale, allstarvision2010, andyroo1990, annamac0, auction_destroyer, bitcoin0, bluecoat-boy, boothsteve, brkn56, bsiven, ca900467311, cameronmerkler, canoncomix940, cerna.danie, chiefwelch, cindisimms_6, cloud9comicsandmorellc, clowncards247, cody254, comicpolis, comics828, corcaran0, corner142, curtiabne0, cynicalgospel, d.optimus, danietheart100, davidbot, dc27fg5, dddsahakian, demon69jock, dspitt, ej.comics2012, elva1126, fen_vivia, fiona1048, frankiefunhouse, galvatron8855, gamerdc650, gbuster85, gcmd83, gemandcia, genuinesubaruautoparts, godchasers12, gonzed2, happyman24, heroswife, hotpeppers888, hunterscott33773, iammaayankatan, jawi9659, jaylucs_216, jkittyd8, jobee679, johnny-quick, jojarrel-0, joseponea_9, jzah7112, karl122344, kelu_46, kingbenovic, krismith82, kylblac47, last_0f_my_kind, leftyed, lokis69, lopezadri77, lox636, luzstar, lyrmac-0, mariportill-47, masterofthauniverse, matdavyos, matthedavi_12, mcooley2984, mike46pam, miklewis1986, msangelbunnie, mydadsextras, naceriwalid, nekodbrag0, nicoscomics, nostalgiawon, project-rebirth, rexx727, riverbendbookhouse, ruslasaako0, ryeguybergman, santpabl.uut6kjqq, schoolroots101, secret-agent909, sejo_8953, setd-5, shaunzz84, snl-collectibles, spideyrican, ssouthern31, steele58, stephepenvos_2, stevenpanda76, surfgland, tenofusvsyou, tgre-94, thanatos1981, thebige4, themusiciansvaultguitars, thunderclaperz, tirtadjaja, tjscomic, tomato2681, tommie1219, toronto_collectibles11, tristanscollectables, ultrapicky, usdani.h2rpw61r, viper744, waldo72, wilmarc-32

So if I were any of you I would be aware of these eBay buyers and be careful.

hope that helps some you of you!

29 minutes ago, jokiing said:

To top it off, when I confronted him about his little fib, he accused me of stalking and harassment. Probably lives in his mom's basement with his "participation" trophies....

If  you rip someone off you cant claim they are 'harassing' you in an attempt to make things right.

-Judge Judy

3 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

For your entertainment, seller relisted book in another lot...same description, not mentioning the imaginary subscription crease.... should I call him out on it again or would that be considered stalking and harassment?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-Limited-1982-Lot-12-WOLVERINE-HERCULES-VISION-SCARLET-WITCH-1-2-3-4/292706947097?hash=item4426b19019:g:m1kAAOSwWlFbiqne

9 minutes ago, Mapleleafvann said:

I've already blocked this person given your experience with them, but after reviewing their current listing in detail, this seller is on an entirely different level of garbage.

Someone buy the book then claim the mailman folded it and-

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, DiamondCityComics said:

I don't mind sharing this losers information!!

eBay - wanted LLC (tenofusvsyou)

Refunded – Payment Received

Cant you show those pics and all the preceeding exchanges to ebay to reverse this or give him a strike for seller interference?   

Edited by dena
edited to remove personal information

17 hours ago, kav said:

Cant you show those pics and all the preceeding exchanges to ebay to reverse this or give him a strike for seller interference?   

I did that but their system just flat out allows for scammers to benefit.  Ebay told me he would get his money back from them and it would be be noted on his account.  I bet he could do it 10 times before they finally take action.