• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Ok. So...you're now claiming that the book that was pictured IS NOT the one you received.

Fine. No problem.

Whenever I receive books that aren't pictured...and it happens, if rarely...I immediately take pictures of what I DID receive and send those to the seller.

So...did you take pictures of the book you received, and send them to the seller? If so, do you still have those pictures?

Because "he said, she said" gets cumbersome on occasion.

Also, if I receive a damaged book from shipping, well I and everybody else takes pics of the damaged box.  With the label.  So....

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Ok. So...you're now claiming that the book that was pictured IS NOT the one you received.

Fine. No problem.

Whenever I receive books that aren't pictured...and it happens, if rarely...I immediately take pictures of what I DID receive and send those to the seller.

So...did you take pictures of the book you received, and send them to the seller? If so, do you still have those pictures?

I opened a case instead... still have photo as backup plan. I don't think that changes anything 

11 minutes ago, Skeptic_Kepp said:
1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I don't know whether to be flattered or offended.

Flattended? Offettered?

And I wonder how often people mistake reallllllly dry humor for autism...?

I suspect that answer is NOT "none."

hm

Nah, not meant to be offensive. I've said before that I enjoy your debating.

It was a springboard to be cheeky with "flattended" and "offettered."

Reallllly dry humor. So dry, it forgot to be funny. I'll take any opportunity to make unfunny jokes.

My typo fixed. :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:
8 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I opened a case instead... still have photo as backup plan. I don't think that changes anything 

No, you're misunderstanding how it works. It's not "I opened a case INSTEAD of taking photos"...it's "I took photos so I COULD open a case."

Again: did you take pictures of the book you received? It so, do you still have those pictures? If so...post it/them here.

:popcorn:

1 minute ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Now, come on, folks, we're not going to get anywhere piling on Mr. Venom, here. I'd like to give him plenty of rope to tell his story, and fill in the gaps.....

Oops. Sorry, I meant "room", not "rope." That doesn't make any sense....why would you need plenty of rope...?

:)

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

2 minutes ago, Mapleleafvann said:

That pointy head of yours must get stuck frequently in a lot of drywall. 

Another indication he's lying-all the obvious stuff anyone would normally do when they received a damaged book never went through his head-because it never happened.  Also calling it 'that archie thing?' instead of 'that archie book'.  Common practice among liars is to distance themselves from their actions by using modified language.

30 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

I'm only saying 4.0 because I remembering that it was not near a 9.0 or higher.... I'm not a grader

:cloud9: These words are always a treat.  "I'm not a grader."

26 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

I don't understand 

You clearly have communication with the seller and it would be easier for us to understand what happened if you copied it and pasted it into this thread.

Trying to be fair and look at your side of the story