• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,596 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, DiamondCityComics said:

I have no idea what it is it's so ludacrous and laughable at this point.  Who knows maybe he has a copy but if you do some research I'd be willing to bet you find that image somewhere. 

You would do well to be completely above board from here on out. Being coy doesn't help your case. Is it, or is it not, a doctored image of the picture you, yourself, posted earlier in this thread, showing a photocopied cover of Amazing Spiderman #301 stapled to a coverless Archie comic? Those pictures, as far as I can see, have now been deleted.

6 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Searched amazing spider man 301 vg

Here’s your image. (shrug)

https://m.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-301-comic-book-MARVEL-vg-MCFARLANE-VENOM/332724065577?hash=item4d77e65529:g:InYAAOSwFYJbTlEf

books for sale from Dtacoll

EF173824-1E7E-4BCF-8927-59D185BBD488.jpeg

6DCFF936-AD72-46B2-8820-78BCC7EA36A5.jpeg

BOOM goes the dynamite

Edited by kav

10 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

That's a cropped copy of the photocopied cover attached to an Archie comic that DiamondCityComics posted.

Where are the pictures YOU took...?

Are you suggesting that the ASM #301 photocopied cover attached to the Archie comic...which you claim you never saw, and doesn't have your fingerprints, is the item you received in the mail from DiamondCityComics...?

...which, by the way, you've managed to get CGC to delete...?

Nevermind, I was incorrect. It looked like a doctored copy of the photocopied images (now deleted) that DiamondCityComics posted. I went to do a search, and it appears to me that all the posts with the DCC "franken301" have been removed, so it wasn't possible to directly compare. Thanks to @nepatkm for discovering the truth: that it was, in fact, a doctored photo from ANOTHER SELLER.

Nevertheless...it's obviously not the comic that "Venom Justice" received. 

So why, "Venom Justice", are you trying to pretend that comic, which you do not own, is a picture you claim to have taken, of the book you claim to have received?

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Nevermind, I was incorrect. It looked like a doctored copy of the photocopied images (now deleted) that DiamondCityComics posted. I went to do a search, and it appears to me that all the posts with the DCC "franken301" have been removed, so it wasn't possible to directly compare. Thanks to @nepatkm for discovering the truth: that it was, in fact, a doctored photo from ANOTHER SELLER.

So why, "Venom Justice", are you trying to pretend that comics which you do not own, as if it's a picture of the book you claim to have received?

Somehow, he took a pic of a book he claims he never touched, never saw, and does not have his fingerprints, and used that as evidence to prove his case that that was the book he received.  This is a real down in flames moment.

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

So why, "Venom Justice", are you trying to pretend that comics which you do not own, as if it's a picture of the book you claim to have received?

I know why!  I know why!

185327311-612x612.jpg

Another board detectives victory.  Really, you cannot fool or lie to them.  It never works.  Ever.

Ever

1 minute ago, DiamondCityComics said:

I told you I'd bet money if you did research you'd find the image.  

Thats not the cover you received right?

1 hour ago, Venom Justice said:

Sounds like most of you are supporting scam artist and that's why you are best friends with the seller... live in same house even? Lovers? Who knows? 

Oh baby now your asking us to give away all our personal secrets. you little stinker.

Just now, DiamondCityComics said:

I told you I'd bet money if you did research you'd find the image.  

Would you mind reposting the picture of the "franken301" that you posted earlier? I might be blind, but it appears to me that all of the posts containing those pictures have been deleted. I'd like to compare what you received back with the photo that "Venom Justice" posted.