• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,596 posts in this topic

and in case you did not see the original post in the other thread-- here is a link..... second to last page (page 54 by my counter- default)

second to last page (page 54 by my counter- default)

and lol at the random image it assigned for this link...

Edited by 01TheDude

8 minutes ago, I like pie said:

:roflmao:

I still have four more pages to read. My eyes are watering and my cheeks hurt. What a fun read.

A forum classic for sure.  Someday they'll reprint it in CGC Masterpieces.

5 minutes ago, I like pie said:

A little disappointed he stopped posting after being exposed but maybe it was past his bedtime and he'll be back tomorrow.:wishluck:

I've seen it time and again-person vociferously defends their honor-then when irrefutable proof arises-they vanish, tail firmly between legs.  

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Thanks kav for tipping me on to this thread, what a great read.

Final thoughts = you are blocked mofo.:eyeroll:

Good luck  selling anything .(thumbsu

Some posts were deleted because of the huge number of lawyers he threatened from his basement but just to clarify-as best as I can remember-diamond sold him a book and he claimed it was a 4.0 and demanded $10 refund to remove feedback and some back and forth occurred, ebay sided with diamond and apparently dude got ticked and returned book-what diamond received was a photocopy cover over a trashed archie comic.  He swore up and down he knew nothing about that but his sequence of events got more and more spotty as he was pressed to clarify.  In his vernacular, he seen diamond's book and wasnt happy with what he sell him.

9 minutes ago, kav said:

Some posts were deleted because of the huge number of lawyers he threatened from his basement but just to clarify-as best as I can remember-diamond sold him a book and he claimed it was a 4.0 and demanded $10 refund to remove feedback and some back and forth occurred, ebay sided with diamond and apparently dude got ticked and returned book-what diamond received was a photocopy cover over a trashed archie comic.  He swore up and down he knew nothing about that but his sequence of events got more and more spotty as he was pressed to clarify.  In his vernacular, he seen diamond's book and wasnt happy with what he sell him.

That really is a dooshbag move. 

Break out the pitchforks. :flamed:

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

That really is a dooshbag move. 

Break out the pitchforks. :flamed:

thats what we did.  I was handing them out left and right.

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Has he been exiled yet? I don't want to miss it all.

Self exile due to apparent extreme embarrassment over being exposed.

4 hours ago, Venom Justice said:
4 hours ago, DiamondCityComics said:

Lol at this guy.  I'm assuming people are just toying with him to see if he incriminates himself even more.  Yeah I've never been able to meet anyone on here but I've participated in multiple board functions.  Recently I gave away a Han solo statue in Dr X's Christmas thread  as well as multiple copies of Spiderman Blue HC in the fanous giving tree thread.  Don't sell often here but I did do the VCCC last year at one point.  Heck my first sale on here was to MikeinHI for $2100.  I've done the Christmas exchange the last 2 or 3 years and the people are always happy with my mystery box. Never had one complaint but I just really needed this guys $25.

Then why give me this?

20180910_205401.jpg

Sorry...I just needed to immortalize the moment when the trap was sprung.

:luhv:

Despite all the bluster, he had plausible deniability...up to the point he steals a pic from dtacoll and pretends that it's a picture of the copy that DiamondCityComics sent him.

I hope he IS a kid, and he learns something from this. If he is, I hope he doesn't turn out like DopeFreak.

Speaking of which, how is CrapFreak these days...? Anybody heard from him?

7 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Sorry...I just needed to immortalize the moment when the trap was sprung.

:luhv:

Despite all the bluster, he had plausible deniability...up to the point he steals a pic from dtacoll and pretends that it's a picture of the copy that DiamondCityComics sent him.

I hope he IS a kid, and he learns something from this. If he is, I hope he doesn't turn out like DopeFreak.

Speaking of which, how is CrapFreak these days...? Anybody heard from him?

Lol! Yeah he was a gem.:p

1 minute ago, steveinthecity said:
6 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Way better. Cake is all...cakey and dry and crumbly, while pie is gooey and creamy and nummers.

Cheese cake exhibits the very best traits of high quality pies, so I think that should be noted as an exception.  

Naturally.