• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, DR.X said:

This thread is boring me since " Junior " hit the exits. I guess I'll go ride my Harley and look for comics blowing down the highway.

I think this is a great question... Emphasis on 'think'

Have you ever gone for a ride and stumbled across something only to have to leave it because you could not transport it back home on the Harley?  I ran into this problem when I had my Mustang several times and was forced to leave something because I just could not transport it.  Now that I have an SUV this is not as much of a problem as it was with the previous car.

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Have you ever gone for a ride and stumbled across something only to have to leave it because you could not transport it back home on the Harley?  I ran into this problem when I had my Mustang several times and was forced to leave something because I just could not transport it.  Now that I have an SUV this is not as much of a problem as it was with the previous car.

image.png.f843142dd256c136e8659d67316ab8d1.png

also known as the Fred Sanford effect.....

wah wah wah wa,

wah wah wahahaaaa

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Only once or twice but if it was something I really had to have, like a woman I went back.  ^^ Seriously though, I would find estate sales sometimes way out in the country. I would leave a deposit, get a receipt, and go back with a pick up truck. Now if I was jumping through black holes I'd have to use the transporter I built in my basement with a few old erector sets I came across. Other than that, its just another day out. Now tomorrow my Chicago terror is suppose to come over to go riding.

angel bass lake (2).jpg

Edited by DR.X

20 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

Wow, just caught up on this thread, you guys are relentless in the pursuit of truth.

I've been away from the boards for a little while, and I'm just doing the same.  What a read!  And I wanted to get to sleep at a decent hour tonight too! :cry:

I've been following these boards for close to ten years now (maybe longer, as I lurked for a while before I joined).  I am never amazed at the incredible way so many of the people that are a part of this community are able to provide useful information through their incredible detective work to out scammers and overall bad apples.  :golfclap:

6 hours ago, Hudson said:

Great read.

Of course the MOST AMAZING thing about this entire read is the fact that @RockMyAmadeus, @Buzzetta, and @kav all seem to agree on something.

That may be a board first.

:golfclap:

I don’t have anyone on block 

However there are two people I completely ignore or choose never to engage with neither of whom are Kav or RMA

On 9/6/2018 at 6:07 PM, Mapleleafvann said:

i'm certain he is quite angry being called out and wants to lash out as a result....if he wants to go the legal route, he may just be lighting the bomb that is attached to him.  

Since he posted that pic there seems to be enough evidence for a mail fraud case against @Venom Justice

He can delete it, but I'm sure many have already taken screen caps.  In fact if he deletes it will make him look even guiltier.

Edited by kav

28 minutes ago, Poka said:

One of my friends brought this buyer to my attention after he returned a X-men 3 with a fy language on the cover

seems like you have a 50/50 chance.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/imcrzy4luv

BLOCKED!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, Poka said:

One of my friends brought this buyer to my attention after he returned a X-men 3 with a fy language on the cover

seems like you have a 50/50 chance.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/imcrzy4luv

16 minutes ago, kav said:

BLOCKED!!!!!!!

Yep heard about that one. Blocked. Just looking at that feedback left for others makes me cringe.

26 minutes ago, FC169 said:

Yep heard about that one. Blocked. Just looking at that feedback left for others makes me cringe.

I would love to see a pic of that book.   You could blur out the f word