• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

here is another one to add

custom-kings

"Im very sorry i have a kid of 12 years old he bought like 100 comics over this weekend on eBay. I have contacted eBay just yet and i hope they can solve this or else we Will be in great depth financially. Please accept my appology as a mother that thougt she did great but this shows i failed"

So, This 12 year old knew exactly what to find and knew how much to bid, and did this on 100 items? Just say you made a mistake. seriously, How many are tired of this lame excuse

7 minutes ago, HOTFLIPS said:

custom-kings

"Im very sorry i have a kid of 12 years old he bought like 100 comics over this weekend on eBay. I have contacted eBay just yet and i hope they can solve this or else we Will be in great depth financially. Please accept my appology as a mother that thougt she did great but this shows i failed"

So, This 12 year old knew exactly what to find and knew how much to bid, and did this on 100 items? Just say you made a mistake. seriously, How many are tired of this lame excuse

Contact ebay and ask them to see if 'she' indeed bought 100 comics-if not is a proven liar and needs a suspension!

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, HOTFLIPS said:

Already did that. They could not give that information out.

Say look I dont need the information I'm just saying if you can confirm they are lying on your end you will do something about it, right?  To protect sellers?

1 hour ago, HOTFLIPS said:

custom-kings

lolwut

This looks so bogus.

I wish I had financial depth.

Edited by TwoPiece

Another one

charlyfog 

Blames me for the USPS losing the package (that is a whole other issue), Said I will replace (even though I did not have to) so he asked for a couple of items 3 x the value. Reported him and eBay says that this is extortion. Left me a Neutral feedback (which was removed)

The post office by me has a habit of picking up packages and not scanning it (when my Mail Carrier is not working that day). when certain buyers see this, they can easily say they never got it even though there is a tracking number, Most of the time the package is delivered and a few get lost and there is no way to track it if was never scanned. But this buyer clearly took advantage of this. Anyone else having a problem with this. My Post offices excuse is that we have to get everything out on time and have thousands to do. Or they will say everything will be scanned when it get to the depot. My regular carrier scans everything, but when he is out that day, the replacement is always in a rush. 99% of the time, everything is delivered. that 1 % is what messes this up for everyone.

ebay user id: michaeellio-9

Bought a book, then out of the blue a month and a half later says it arrived cracked.
He refused repeated requests for a photo showing any damage to the case.
The book was fully insured, but he refused to file insurance claim, yet there are 60 days to file.
(which I pointed out)

Lots of foul language and threats if I did not send $200 for him to get a reholder.

Funny thing is, he originally requested a scan of the back, which I provided it before he bought the book.
I reminded him of the scan, and sent it again.
He tried to claim it was a scan from another book, but too bad for him and lucky for me, it had a date stamp on the back of the book.

I sent the scan again with a red circle and arrow pointing out the date stamp...

He still went on and on, but I think the date stamp took him by surprise.

You might not be as lucky as me, be warned.

Vampi3back-noted.jpg

Edited by Makmorn

1 hour ago, Makmorn said:

ebay user id: michaeellio-9

Bought a book, then out of the blue a month and a half later says it arrived cracked.
Refused repeated requests for a photo. (red flag)
The book was fully insured, but he refused to file insurance claim, yet there are 60 days to file.
(which I pointed out)

Lots of foul language and threats if I did not send $200 for him to get a reholder.

Funny thing is, he originally requested a scan of the back, which I provided it before he bought the book.
I reminded him of the scan, and sent it again.
He tried to claim it was a scan from another book, but too bad for him and lucky for me, it had a date stamp on the back of the book.

I sent the scan again with a red circle and arrow pointing out the date stamp...

He still went on and on, but I think the date stamp took him by surprise.

You might not be as lucky as me, be warned.

Vampi3back-noted.jpg

What is the significance of the back cover scan in this situation? I thought the issue was a cracked slab...how does a scan of the book pre-shipped resolve his claim?

Edited by Callaway29

4 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

What is the significance of the back cover scan in this situation? I thought the issue was a cracked slab...how does a scan of the book pre-shipped resolve his claim?

yes I also am baffled by this.

4 minutes ago, steveinthecity said:

The date stamp that the buyer  wasn't aware of if he was claiming it was a different book?

so he sent a pic of back of cracked slab and no date stamp so bingo?  But I thought he refused to send pic.  I am baffled.

Edited by kav

First he claimed I mailed it to him cracked already, yet the scan proves it was not cracked. (plus I have a witness that watched me pack the book)

He then said that I sent him a random scan of some other book with the same back, but the date stamp proves otherwise.

He refused to send a photo showing any damage to the slab. I was supposed to take his word that it was cracked without any proof.

I doubt the slab is even cracked, he is just trying to scam some money for "reholder fees"

Hope that clears it up, sorry if it was not clear before.

Edited by Makmorn

42 minutes ago, Makmorn said:

First he claimed I mailed it to him cracked already, yet the scan proves it was not cracked. (plus I have a witness that watched me pack the book)

He then said that I sent him a random scan of some other book with the same back, but the date stamp proves otherwise.

He refused to send a photo showing any damage to the slab. I was supposed to take his word that it was cracked without any proof.

I doubt the slab is even cracked, he is just trying to scam some money for "reholder fees"

Hope that clears it up, sorry if it was not clear before.

what a worm.  BLOCKED.  You should also report him to ebay for seller interference/extortion.

1 minute ago, kav said:

Now someone invite him here to give 'his side of the story' like that other guy.

Seriously? Do you think it takes a month and a half to inspect a slab? Is it possible he has the only phone in the world without a camera? (told me he had a smart phone during a conversation)

1 minute ago, Makmorn said:

Seriously? Do you think it takes a month and a half to inspect a slab? Is it possible he has the only phone in the world without a camera? (told me he had a smart phone during a conversation)

Well he was probably in the hospital/cat ate his phone/kid bid on book-