• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

BLOCK this guy:

dlabrador83

Bought my (expensive) coverless Ace Comics 11. Complained that the book was coverless and returned it and has now opened a case on me.

I don't need these kind of shenanigans.

Super copy?

I was interested in this listing but it looks very Shilly:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/362552902822?_trksid=p2471758.m4704

h***o(4711) seems to only bid for this seller and has one bid retraction in the last 6 months.

The listing is by neatstuffcollectibles 

I think I am going to pass.

15 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

BLOCK this guy:

dlabrador83

Bought my (expensive) coverless Ace Comics 11. Complained that the book was coverless and returned it and has now opened a case on me.

I don't need these kind of shenanigans.

I think the problem is you only put "coverless" in the title and description.  Had you superimposed a big COVERLESS!!! watermark over the photo, then maybe, just maybe homeboy would have realized the book was actually coverless.

And I thought it was bad when people couldn't read "second print" or "third print"...

On 2/11/2019 at 1:23 AM, Douglas Sulipa said:

eBay - Eric McCroskey (p.sales) made Two Purchases, and also goes by Culver's, and as Plainfield Sales, and also has Two different email addresses;

The Tracking Numbers show that Both parcels were DELIVERED to the Confirmed  Paypal Shipping Address he Provided;

The buyer stated that they did not authorize this purchases, and has Opened Two Paypal Claims against us, one for $288.00 and the second for $300.00. 

Five days now since I refunded p.sales his money, today he files a dispute with paypal regarding the transaction.  WTF.  Paypal has told me not to worry about it, as has eBay but just a heads up----I'm not sure what the long con is with this guy.

3 hours ago, Bird said:

jjrothschild

Bought a slab the other day and is now returning it. Reason given : "Just didn't like it"

(shrug) playing games with my shipping money, so blocked!

I'm not sure that's a valid reason for a return per eBay's rules.  If he sent his response via the ebay messaging system, you may have a case to just force him to keep it.

I'm not saying you should.  I'd probably accept the return, block and move on.  I'm just saying you may have recourse if you so desire.

25 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I'm not sure that's a valid reason for a return per eBay's rules.  If he sent his response via the ebay messaging system, you may have a case to just force him to keep it.

I'm not saying you should.  I'd probably accept the return, block and move on.  I'm just saying you may have recourse if you so desire.

ebay says that they have accepted the return on their end but that may just be an automated response. I got the message from ebay, not the buyer. I reported it as a misuse of the return policy, we'll see what happens. Either way though, BLOCKED!

Edited by Bird

I would be wary of purchasing collectibles from this seller:

host6033

I won an auction for the full run of Spawn Origins Hardcovers. 8 of which are First Editions. He sent a message saying, "I've packed them to the best of my ability to preserve their condition". Lo and behold, when I receive the box, he put literally no packing materials in the package. The box was probably twice the size of all 10 books combined. So, as you can imagine, all corners were dented and all covers are scuffed.

Now, Spawn Hardcovers aren't as high-value as the majority of CGC and vintage books, but Books 1 and 3 can be expensive to replace. Book 1 was basically completely destroyed. I told him that comic book properties should be taken care of as if they're all very valuable.

After a couple of days of communicating, he did refund the shipping cost and 35% of the auction. I really didn't want to leave anything better than neutral feedback, but I feel like the auction price + refund made me whole. I left him positive feedback because of this.

I would just be very cautious about purchasing anything you may consider valuable from this guy.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, kav said:

ebay removed a neg for me once when a guy did that -  rep said they have to contact first to try to work it out.  It says that when you choose neg when leaving FB.  Maybe give it a shot.

If one ebay rep does not agree with you, hang up until you find someone that does, Stay away from Kayla

On 12/17/2018 at 4:52 PM, kav said:
On 12/17/2018 at 4:49 PM, mattn792 said:

I'll let you try to win back that $100 trillion Zimbabwe on my next bookmaking endeavor.

Ok I'll donate it toward 1p36DSA morality training courses.

@1p36DSA Saw he's got a selling thread going on.