• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2018 at 9:32 PM, DeadOne said:

I would have honestly preferred the lame excuse that let me recover my final value fees and relist quickly more than the silence that basically held my auction hostage for nearly a week.

Probably you lost some potential buyers who thought your book was gone.

4 hours ago, lonetree said:

This is an odd one.  He is going to represent my current auction.  I have blocked him. 

lnqt-19

Capture.thumb.JPG.469c62f6182c93584f7f6c9be38f86bd.JPG

Boomerce is in France, his location is Ukraine-you do the math.  Report to ebay.

On 3/21/2019 at 6:48 AM, I like pie said:

I opened a case first, which is now closed.

Ok. So that report to ebay thing does nothing. When I was selling, if I person didn't pay basically in the same day, I knew the sale was going to go badly. I can't remember if I opened a lot of cases. You really shouldn't have to. When I win auctions, I pay when I win or that day as I really want the item. I don't keep sellers waiting.

4 hours ago, GeneticNinja said:

Ok. So that report to ebay thing does nothing. When I was selling, if I person didn't pay basically in the same day, I knew the sale was going to go badly. I can't remember if I opened a lot of cases. You really shouldn't have to. When I win auctions, I pay when I win or that day as I really want the item. I don't keep sellers waiting.

It does a little bit. You can set it up that people with unpaid items can't bid on your listings.

highdesertcomics

Left a rating of "1" for "item as described", presumably because they didn't like having to negotiate a higher price than they wanted to pay for a CGC 9.8 Classic X-Men #1. Don't need spite buyers damaging my ability to sell. Obviously, the item was as described.

(and if anyone is curious how to know, I keep track of my feedback, and check every time I receive new responses. Since I haven't sold in a while, and since I had a 5.0 rating for "item as described" yesterday, and today it is at 4.7...a massive drop...it's easy to add 5.0 13 times, and 1.0 the 14th, divide by the total, and you get...4.7.)

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

highdesertcomics

Left a rating of "1" for "item as described", presumably because they didn't like having to negotiate a higher price than they wanted to pay for a CGC 9.8 Classic X-Men #1. Don't need spite buyers damaging my ability to sell. Obviously, the item was as described.

(and if anyone is curious how to know, I keep track of my feedback, and check every time I receive new responses. Since I haven't sold in a while, and since I had a 5.0 rating for "item as described" yesterday, and today it is at 4.7...a massive drop...it's easy to add 5.0 13 times, and 1.0 the 14th, divide by the total, and you get...4.7.)

Thanks.... spite ain't right...

Edited by jokiing

I currently have two auction on ebay that are being bid up by a buyer with an awful feedback rating (70%)... Is it possible to block this individual while he has bids on the table? This guy scares me and is not the type of person I want to deal with...

1793159742_ScreenShot2019-03-30at9_20_54PM.png.725d0eb63b0ecac2f9b5262dc19c7d0e.png

Edited by jokiing

I don't know if this guy buys or collects any comics, but:

drdrr1967

He's a menace to the playing card community. This weekend, he sent me a message:

"I’m a buyer at $100 today. Peace friend."

The listing is $195, and I've set it up to auto-decline any offer below $130.

Just in case he ever gets into comics, I would suggest blocking him preemptively.

Here's a real a wipe to block ihkax4.

He buys 45 items from me at auction then doesn't pay until e bays unpaid item case opens on his butt then pays.

Next he sends me a message demanding to know why I opened cases on him. A week later he opens a case against me saying that non of the 4 packages I sent him showed up even going as far as to claim he asked at the post office and his neighbours houses to no avail.So I uploaded the tracking to show that they had indeed been received by him.

Now at the very last moment he closes those cases against me only to open up 4 new cases as follows    

Reason

Missing parts or pieces

Comments

"items missing in order"

This is pure retaliation for the unpaid item against him. So while he continues to F me about my paypal account remains in a negative balance. I've accepted the returns so let's see what I get in the mail I somehow doubt it will be my books. Save yourself a headache and block this clown.

I am just dumbfounded by this guy on a FB group. Maybe I’m not seeing what I did wrong here.  As soon as he refunded me I took a different tone.  

I won one item in a claim auction and inquired about items that were not bid on and offered to take them.  Later on he told me he was was doing me a favor by selling to me and that he is not a professional seller.  There are additional screenshots after he refunded me but I would only post those by request as you get the idea with the first four. 

He claims I would not confirm. I told him to reread what he wrote “or if you want I will use the one on your PayPal.” I said sure use the one on PayPal. Tells me I am getting refunded because I would not confirm.  Seriously?

Keep in mind that I am not on FB 24/7 and am not monitoring when he was responding if he did not respond immediately.  He was paid within a few minutes of providing his PayPal address.  

Getting really tired of amateur hour 

374193CC-30F9-4F20-8E43-F87863861188.thumb.jpeg.f4f902ecd33dc691306296f4fad45188.jpeg

1BCE1566-78AF-4367-B79D-12F7A69CB2BA.jpeg

AB30FD1A-BD07-46AA-9C58-DF02252C2AE8.jpeg

DFD8337B-5178-4F52-B22A-797DB6278C9A.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

On 4/1/2019 at 4:43 PM, Buzzetta said:

I am just dumbfounded by this guy on a FB group. Maybe I’m not seeing what I did wrong here.  As soon as he refunded me I took a different tone.  

I won one item in a claim auction and inquired about items that were not bid on and offered to take them.  Later on he told me he was was doing me a favor by selling to me and that he is not a professional seller.  There are additional screenshots after he refunded me but I would only post those by request as you get the idea with the first four. 

He claims I would not confirm. I told him to reread what he wrote “or if you want I will use the one on your PayPal.” I said sure use the one on PayPal. Tells me I am getting refunded because I would not confirm.  Seriously?

Keep in mind that I am not on FB 24/7 and am not monitoring when he was responding if he did not respond immediately.  He was paid within a few minutes of providing his PayPal address.  

Getting really tired of amateur hour 

Update... wrote the admin of the forum group.  Seems that Gabriel did not contact him in regards to a trade gone south.  Wonder why... 

Jerk