• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2019 at 11:55 AM, jokiing said:

This is the same low life that I mentioned recently...... scothendro_0

He paid for the first batch on the last day of the non-payment time frame and had bid on six other books in the meantime.... Only replied once (from at least a half dozen messages sent) asking to pay at end of week...that was two weeks ago. Second case open, and done dealing with this fool.

Yep, guy sucks. I had problems with him paying before but he paid just before the NPB time limit was up. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and took him off my blocked bidder list. 

And bid retractors and non-paying bidders have been on a rampage lately. 

robki-8775

He is using the classic kid excuse

"Since getting the emails about this comic I have been trying to find out who bought your comic, because it was not me. 
As it turns out my kid felt he needed to try and buy s comic without me or his mother knowing.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, could we terminate the transaction. Again, I apologize."

35 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

one minute after my 7 day auction ends the winning bidder requests a cancellation

buysellwholesale

he made his winning bid 8/22, 3 days ago

FTFH

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

one minute after my 7 day auction ends the winning bidder requests a cancellation

buysellwholesale

he made his winning bid 8/22, 3 days ago

Name is VERY familiar to me.  I went through their feedback and I have not left any so I did not complete any transactions with them.  However, they may have made some lowball offers I ignored.   Name is familiar though. 

A three-fer!

comic$money: person_without_enough_empathyed about packaging because HE CUT THE BOOK OPEN. No.

funstuffcheap: "Sold" me the recalled Superman 14. Of course he "sold" it to me for nothing, so he pulled it back - and then sold it again. No.

comicbookcase: Same as above.

39 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

A three-fer!

comic$money: person_without_enough_empathyed about packaging because HE CUT THE BOOK OPEN. No.

funstuffcheap: "Sold" me the recalled Superman 14. Of course he "sold" it to me for nothing, so he pulled it back - and then sold it again. No.

comicbookcase: Same as above.

damn-the triple whammy. :pullhair:

I should mention this dude....  abrfa_27

Bought a book.... was so happy with the transaction that he bid on 11 more..... then forgot to pay or remember how to reply to messages. .... Wish there was an emoji of a donkey.

haydda0 (0 ) 

Likely a burn account.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193071234898

Title: "* The BOYS #50 Signed Darick Robertson! Ennis NETFLIX! VF/NM 1st Printing *"

Buyer's message "You mislead me by your advertising I thought this was the boys issue 1 not issue 50 I do not want this issue I believe your taking advantage of the boys comic books because of its popularity I want a refund"

False accusations are just the best. Almost certainly saw the picture, thought it was #1, and ran to smash the "BUY BUY BUYYYY!!!!!!!" button without even looking at the listing. Blocked, but probably doesn't matter. 

Put these on your block lists

ko_761 Buys a book from me and then right after auction ends immediately cancels

dedwunz-  buys a book from me, says he will pay for the book once he gets payment on a book he just sold which he says should be in a couple days.  I wait more than 2 days and message the buyer, never heard back so I blocked him

Nothing more amusing than someone that buys but doesn’t pay and gets blocked only to wonder why they are blocked on another account from buying...

they didn’t know I run two selling accounts lol 

Another day another clown 

Mad_max70

states will not be paying for the item minutes after auction ends. Original bid placed 6 days ago, claims finally saw all the pictures in the listing 

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Mad_max70

states will not be paying for the item minutes after auction ends. Original bid placed 6 days ago, claims finally saw all the pictures in the listing 

The audacity of some of these people is astonishing. 

21 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Mad_max70

on the plus side, it doesn't sound like there were any bids that lost out -- not that this excuses them, just less of a bite on a possible sale or people thinking there was a shill bidder