• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

Add:

plumbsafe = won an auction for a BTTF #1 3rd print variant CGC 9.6 and never paid. Didn't reply my message, of course.

sha.ssh.jtmzudn = won 4 different auctions in two weeks and never paid! After the first auction he said that the payment would be made soon. He disappeared.

bsavagehenry = This lad has been my client from a long time. Had received two damaged slabs, obviously damaged by the courier, and has accused me of dispatching damaged books... without collaborating with me for opening a claim with the shipping company, (I've asked pics of the damaged box, he said the box wasn't damaged and never sent me pics of it), he had opened a claim against me on PayPal. Returned the items, that have not been delivered yet cause I'm in U.K. and he is Poland, left me negative feedbacks on eBay, (first time it happens to me in nearly 3 years), "damaged items". Of course, even if I don't have any fault, after I'll receive the slabs I'll issue a refund, so he has just been childish and unreasonable.

Was working on an off-eBay deal with "shadoshimark", but my Spider-senses lit up over their high-pressure I-want-it-my-way tactics. I would block this eBay user unless you are a fan of any or all of the following:

1) constant harassing messages, even midway into trying to construct a reply before you get another impatient message

2) being told how the transaction will go -- and you better do it now!

3) instead of one email conversation, all sorts of separate messages with different subject headers and one-off ramblings

In fairness, they did not scam me but I am being preventative. If someone hacked an account and needed to use it before the jig was up, I would expect them to act like this dubious person acts.

Edited by All Be D'Oh!

1 hour ago, All Be D'Oh! said:

Was working on an off-eBay deal with "shadoshimark", but my Spider-senses lit up over their high-pressure I-want-it-my-way tactics. I would block this eBay user unless you are a fan of any or all of the following:

1) constant harassing messages, even midway into trying to construct a reply before you get another impatient message

2) being told how the transaction will go -- and you better do it now!

3) instead of one email conversation, all sorts of separate messages with different subject headers and one-off ramblings

In fairness, they did not scam me but I am being preventative. If someone hacked an account and needed to use it before the jig was up, I would expect them to act like this dubious person acts.

later for that dude and you should be able to get neg removed from that other specimen if you call ebay.  866-540-3229 

Avoid coasttocoastcomics(aka Detective Comics, aka Frank Simmons, aka Thomas Concannon).  This guy sold me a trimmed Iron Man 1.  I started tracking his auctions on Ebay and he posts pictures of the same exact book every time, auctions it and then sends a restored book.  For some reason Ebay refuses to block him from doing business despite a long history of doing this.  Are there any other threads/sites to help inform comic collectors about this scheister?

On 9/27/2019 at 6:15 PM, cpfefer said:

Avoid coasttocoastcomics(aka Detective Comics, aka Frank Simmons, aka Thomas Concannon).  This guy sold me a trimmed Iron Man 1.  I started tracking his auctions on Ebay and he posts pictures of the same exact book every time, auctions it and then sends a restored book.  For some reason Ebay refuses to block him from doing business despite a long history of doing this.  Are there any other threads/sites to help inform comic collectors about this scheister?

I kept wondering how in the hell did this guy have an Iron Man #1 for sale every week.

I just bloqued this buyer .

walker_trent

I shipped him a book from Mexico 10 days ago. The guy paid a $5 economy shipping service and he sent me a rude message. I already explained him that when you buy from another country things are slower. 

Screenshot_20191005-200235_eBay.thumb.jpg.5920ddd3179e293e3aadf406c5e79573.jpg

anyway i already asked him to open a refund request

Edited by Mijael.Levy

Add   mr_goodbar80

Bought a Hulk 228 CGC 9.4, complained about the condition of the comic inside the holder and said it was "damaged"  and that I need to send the book back to CGC.  The book wasn't "damaged"  He just didn't like the defect that made it a 9.4. 

I told him I have no control over how CGC grades a book and blames me for not mentioning the "damage" in the listing. ( I listed over 100 slabs in less than 48 hours, I'm not looking over each slab to see if I agree with the grade or not)  

He then proceeds to tell me he's filing a NAD for "damage" so ebay will force the return.  

I can't stand these nit picky buyers, you ordered a CGC 9.4, you got a CGC 9.4. You are buying CGC's opinion. Buyer's need to ask questions before they buy if certain defects on the book bother them.  It's not the seller's fault for how the book looks.  

Edited by Kevin76

12 hours ago, Kevin76 said:

Add   Mr_Goodbar80  

Bought a Hulk 228 CGC 9.4, complained about the condition of the comic inside the holder and said it was "damaged"  and that I need to send the book back to CGC.  The book wasn't "damaged"  He just didn't like the defect that made it a 9.4. 

I told him I have no control over how CGC grades a book and blames me for not mentioning the "damage" in the listing. ( I listed over 100 slabs in less than 48 hours, I'm not looking over each slab to see if I agree with the grade or not)  

He then proceeds to tell me he's filing a NAD for "damage" so ebay will force the return.  

I can't stand these nit picky buyers, you ordered a CGC 9.4, you got a CGC 9.4. You are buying CGC's opinion. Buyer's need to ask questions before they buy if certain defects on the book bother them.  It's not the seller's fault for how the book looks.  

Getting an invalid user ID

28 minutes ago, Mapleleafvann said:

Getting an invalid user ID

Dang-looking for Mr Goodbar-

3 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Here 's another abusive buyer

ramon01871521

He wasn't home from delivery and wants a refund 

Screenshot_20191006-202507_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d6469521db36f72d7cc8f5a7e7999f4b.jpg

later for him.

Some buyers just hold a seller to a standard that is impossible to obtain, just unrealistic expectations, then they go on Amazon, order stuff and don't say anything about Amazon's poor packaging. Amazon basically just throws your order in an empty box and that's it.  However, on eBay, Someone orders a $1.99 comic book, they expect you to pack it up like it can survive a fall from outer space. Mental illness runs rampart in the comic collecting community 

6 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

downloadfile-4.jpg

yep unless they wanna find @##! horse head in they $#@!* bed.