• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

I am adding this clown thecomiccollector66  Barton Nunnelly

Shipped him a book Oct 7, the package went to customs and no updates since Oct 22 

• Oct 22, 2019
  • 5:44am
  • Inbound Out of Customs

He oppened a case without reaching me first , i refund him and he leaves me negative feedback 

Call ebay should be easy to get removed 866-540-3229

10 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

I am adding this clown thecomiccollector66  Barton Nunnelly

Shipped him a book Oct 7, the package went to customs and no updates since Oct 22 

• Oct 22, 2019
  • 5:44am
  • Inbound Out of Customs

He oppened a case without reaching me first , i refund him and he leaves me negative feedback 

:mad:

Called two times and they refused to remove the negative comment ,because  the buyer "had a terrible experience " not receiving his product . They dont care if he lied about the shipping time or if US customs is responsible about the delay. They tell me its against the ebay policies to remove comment if buyer had a bad experience

I professionally replied to his comment as they told meto do

2 week to ship.1and 1/2 months later still no book. Seller refunded. NEVER AGAIN
Red Sonia Vulture´s Circle 2 - Lucio Parrillo Variant - HTF (#123919839010)
US $35.00
Past month
Reciprocal feedback- View feedback left by comicscauldron for the member who left feedback for comicscauldron
Reply by comicscauldronLeft within past month.
Shipped two days after payment, package got stuck in US customs, buyer refunded
Edited by Mijael.Levy

12 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Called two times and they refused to remove the negative comment ,because  the buyer "had a terrible experience " not receiving his product . They dont care if he lied about the shipping time or if US customs is responsible about the delay. They tell me its against the ebay policies to remove comment if buyer had a bad experience

2 week to ship.1and 1/2 months later still no book. Seller refunded. NEVER AGAIN
US $35.00
Past month
Reciprocal feedback- View feedback left by comicscauldron for the member who left feedback for comicscauldron

I would try calling one more time.  also if you get those feedback emails on your experience with ebay representative-let er rip.

See how THEY like negative feedback.  You had "a terrible experience" with them.  lol 

"Poor listening skills" is especially frowned upon by call center supervisors.

Edited by kav

20 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

US $35.00
Past month

If I were you I would listen to Kav and call one more time, but this time refer them to the ebay seller performance and feedback policy - https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-performance-policy/seller-performance-defect-removal-policy?id=4352

"We automatically remove defects in certain situations, including where we find the buyer was at fault, if the problem was caused by an eBay site issue, or if there was an issue outside of your control like shipping service delays, or items being delayed because of an extreme weather event."

7 hours ago, Poka said:

If I were you I would listen to Kav and call one more time, but this time refer them to the ebay seller performance and feedback policy - https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-performance-policy/seller-performance-defect-removal-policy?id=4352

"We automatically remove defects in certain situations, including where we find the buyer was at fault, if the problem was caused by an eBay site issue, or if there was an issue outside of your control like shipping service delays, or items being delayed because of an extreme weather event."

And point out "buyer didnt have a terrible experience with me, he had a terrible experience with customs"

On 10/30/2019 at 8:33 AM, CAMPER49 said:

I haven't heard this one in a while....

nikd6069_siw1jmfr62 (feedback 0) purchased my BATMAN 423 over a week ago but hasn't paid yet.

When I asked him when payment will be made, he responds with "Hi, sorry I just noticed this. It was my 9 year old son f**king around. Can you cancel it please. I'm really sorry."

LOL yeah okay, whatever....he's a new addition to my blocked user list.

Thats the new #1 excuse I have heard 3 times this year.  Its always their son bid without their knowledge and I respond "sure no problem."  I wait two days open up and unpaid case and block them. 

On 9/27/2019 at 6:15 PM, cpfefer said:

Avoid coasttocoastcomics(aka Detective Comics, aka Frank Simmons, aka Thomas Concannon).  This guy sold me a trimmed Iron Man 1.  I started tracking his auctions on Ebay and he posts pictures of the same exact book every time, auctions it and then sends a restored book.  For some reason Ebay refuses to block him from doing business despite a long history of doing this.  Are there any other threads/sites to help inform comic collectors about this scheister?

The sellers are famous for over-grading books.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:06 AM, Mijael.Levy said:

US $35.00
Past month

Another reason to use Global Shipping.  If something like that happened after it reached Kentucky on time then that falls on the hands of eBay and they will more than likely remove it. 

A while ago I had made mention of selling a piece of jewelry using mother of pearl that was to go to Australia.  The piece was processed and then it was marked undeliverable.   eBay took the piece itself and sold it off over the system itself allowing me to keep the buyer's money and refunding the buyer at the same time.   When I was calling to see what happened I was told that should the buyer leave negative feedback for not getting the item that it would be removed at my request because I had made sure the item was sent to the Global Shipping hub at the allotted time frame. 

Follow up to all of that btw.  Apparently Australia does not allow the importation of mother of pearl items into their country according to an Australian law.  This is why it was marked undeliverable.  After this, the buyer bought another piece of jewelry made from mother of pearl.  This time I noticed that they were not having it shipped to Australia but a third party mailing service in Seattle.  Then the third party mailing service presumably sends the item out at their own risk but probably changes the customs forms to omit what the piece of jewelry is made of. 

Either way the buyer keeps buying. 

18 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

They sent me a mail telling me that it was removed becauae the delay was customs not me.  On this case the sending them an email worked better for me than calling them 

what's their email address?