• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, joeypost said:

Just had this reply to a lowball offer that i declined. 

"Shame you didn't do a counter offer and just declined. I would have bought it from you. But since you chose that path, I will just wait to buy from someone else.
Shame you chose to just decline and not be flexible".

HOW DARE YOU!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

6 hours ago, joeypost said:

LOL. I spend THOUSANDS of dollars every month and you blocked me?

Ahhhh.........the old lowballing multi-millionaires........it seems they've stopped hanging out at Ferrari dealerships and now spend their days shopping for cheap comics on eBay instead.

Edited by Domo Arigato

12 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Ahhhh.........the old lowballing multi-millionaires........it seems they've stopped hanging out at Ferrari dealerships and now spend their days shopping for cheap comics on eBay instead.

good zinger for future is merely point this out.
"So you spend thousands but you are way lowballing me on this book.  Yeah no."

"Shame you didn't do a counter offer and just declined. I would have bought it from you. But since you chose that path, I will just wait to buy from someone else.
Shame you chose to just decline and not be flexible".

"Why do I have to be the flexible one?  You came to me.  You be flexible and submit a real offer"

3 hours ago, jokiing said:

All the "LOL"s makes me think this dude has a shelf full of participation trophies and I'm afraid you might have hurt his feelings.... hopefully he headed straight for his safe place....

I get a lot of those " you just lost a customer" messages when I decline offers. I enjoy explaining that I don't do this for a living so I don't mind losing their business.

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I get a lot of those " you just lost a customer" messages when I decline offers. I enjoy explaining that I don't do this for a living so I don't mind losing their business.

"Well you just lost a seller"

4 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

There's a new lowball offer's trend because of the taxes. The interested buyer sends rude private messages with a number not even saying "hello" Example : "$150??"  

Or if you have a book listed for $600 with a best offer they don’t even bother with sending a best offer.  Instead they send a message “ Can you do $200?”

Those crazy kids

81ED3820-14E3-4895-84D8-3B95F69DC707.gif

Edited by Catwomancomics

I'm not sure if this seller should be on a block list, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to put their name out there and let others decide their fate.

I bought a book on eBay from nobottombiz on 10/14. Didn't see anything from them about shipping through the estimated delivery time (11/8) so I opened a request on 11/9. Within an hour of opening that request I got notified that my package was finally being shipped and was given a tracking number even though I asked for a refund instead. Seller has yet to respond to the open request. I checked their feedback and this has happened a few times it seems.

5 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

Or if you have a book listed for $600 with a best offer they don’t even bother with sending a best offer.  Instead they send a message “ Can you do $200?”

Those crazy kids

81ED3820-14E3-4895-84D8-3B95F69DC707.gif

reply with screen cap of best offer button.

2 hours ago, Logan510 said:

I sell comics to pay my bills...and I don't mind losing customers like this. 

On 11/8/2019 at 3:48 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

Thats the new #1 excuse I have heard 3 times this year.  Its always their son bid without their knowledge and I respond "sure no problem."  I wait two days open up and unpaid case and block them. 

We get this in digital gaming, too. People are eager to throw their kid under the bus when it comes to regret purchases.

As for comics, I had an ebay buyer who said that his phone in his pocket somehow completed the purchase, sorta like a butt dial. Mind you, this was an offer. So his pocket had to make an offer just a couple of dollars shy of my ask, confirm the offer on the next dialog, and get as far as making the purchase. 

2 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

We get this in digital gaming, too. People are eager to throw their kid under the bus when it comes to regret purchases.

As for comics, I had an ebay buyer who said that his phone in his pocket somehow completed the purchase, sorta like a butt dial. Mind you, this was an offer. So his pocket had to make an offer just a couple of dollars shy of my ask, confirm the offer on the next dialog, and get as far as making the purchase. 

some nutjob goes to their location, pulls up "hey kid-you bought my book and didnt pay for it?"

3 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

"Buncha savages in this town..."

-slym

1 minute ago, joeypost said:

Even more heartbroken now that it sold for my asking price. 

time to message loballer!  lol 

9 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

who said that his phone in his pocket somehow completed the purchase

So you're saying your butt entered "100" then the "submit offer" then the "confirm offer" -
Yeah no.

Edited by kav