• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, slym2none said:

Just think of all the people that are only reading this, not posting, that have blocked him...

:popcorn:

-slym

Exactly. 

And others have suggested that bmogreena probably has additional eBay accounts that he can use instead.  However, since RMA did a deal with him, he has his actual name and address and can refuse to do business with him no matter what account he uses.

That also means that other sellers in here are free to contact RMA via private message to possibly get some "enlightenment" on that matter. hm

RMA also mentioned in the other thread that eBay has removed the negative feedback from his account because it was given as a retaliatory action out of pure spite.  lol

Edited by Domo Arigato

5 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Exactly. 

And others have suggested that bmogreena probably has additional eBay accounts that he can use instead.  However, since RMA did a deal with him, he has his actual name and address and can refuse to do business with him no matter what account he uses.

That also means that other sellers in here are free to contact RMA via private message to possibly get some "enlightenment" on that matter. hm

RMA also mentioned in the other thread that eBay has already removed the negative feedback from his account because it was given as a retaliatory action out of pure spite.  lol

:applause:

-slym

10 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I’ll risk stepping into this quagmire with a legitimate question. eBay doesn’t care if you offer refunds or not, right, for comics? They compel you to take them, like it or not? I recall a thread on the topic.

10 hours ago, mattn792 said:

They’ll do their utmost to force you to accept a return if the buyer opens a “not as described” case.  From what I’ve heard, a lengthy amount of time on the phone can convince eBay to rule in your favor if the truth is on your side.  It’s a lousy system.

Almost forgot - in nad returns, eBay saddles the seller with return shipping.  Making BmoGreen’s stunt even more low rent.

You can return an item on ebay for any reason as long as its within the stated 60 day time period. A buyer can return an item for any reason, even due to buyers remorse. The seller still has to pay return shipping.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

You can return an item on ebay for any reason as long as its within the stated 60 day time period. A buyer can return an item for any reason, even due to buyers remorse. The seller still has to pay return shipping.

From the eBay Help Page.

Who pays for return shipping?

The seller pays for return shipping if the item was damaged, faulty, or doesn't match the listing description, or if they offer a free returns policy.

You pay for return shipping if you're returning the item because you changed your mind, and the seller's return policy states that buyers are responsible for return shipping.

13 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

That's not true.  And it means you didn't come here looking for opinions or to be educated.....you came here looking for people to agree with you.

In your thread located here asking for opinions, these are the responses you got in reference to that particular book:

Avi posted: "The first defect might have happened after grading while the book was being encapsulated. The second is not really a issue.  Either way it sounds like you are looking for 10.0s and not 9.8s."

theCapraAegagrus posted: "I would consider returning the CGC SS comic. However, if you are satisfied with its overall appearance and the price you paid, why not keep it? That's your prerogative."

Krismusic posted: "9.8s can have a production defect the first one though not sure what happened to that it might have been a production defect so that's why its still a 9.8."

Then YOU replied:  "I think I am looking for 9.8s not 10s. I have a hard time believing this book would have been graded a 10 without this dinged corner.(already suggesting that you're not wanting to believe what the board members are telling you and are simply looking for people to agree with you).

Avi then replied: "What I was implying is that your expectations sound unrealistic for the grade you are looking for. Clearly you feel like your standards are higher than the rest of us"

And finally William-James88 replied: "The first one is not (or more likely no longer) a 9.8. You could return it, but only mention that you could not see that tear in the pics. Saying it's not a 9.8 may not work in your favor if paypal reviews the case."

Nobody in here told you to open a dispute or to return the book.  One of them said that they would consider returning it and another suggested you could return it.  That's it.  And the seller has stated from your first interactions that you are free to return the book.  You chose to lie and to file a false eBay dispute stating that the item is not as described so you wouldn't have to pay for the return shipping.  And then you left a retaliatory negative feedback for RMA out of spite when he blocked you from purchasing any more books from him.  You're shady.  Those are the facts and no amount of twisting and turning on your part is going to change them.

Also, to further clarify my position: If I was informed that it is a production defect - I would not return it.

I'm no expert, I trust CGC, and I would have no reason to believe that RMA would mislead me.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:41 PM, Jimmy Linguini said:

This is interesting.

While Ebay would remove the feedback if he sent that post in a message to you on their platform I'm not sure if they would connect the dots for his account on here and his ebay account.

Very interesting.

What's the one eBay seller from Canada you warned me about that it notoriously bad that has a similar eBay handle to a respected member of the boards but is not that perdon but a French Canadian con artist? 

On 2/9/2020 at 10:22 PM, BmoGreen said:

Telling me I can return the book for a refund doesn't mean a thing. Of course I can return the book for a refund, its in your policy. Refunds for any reason up to 30 days. 

I only opened the claim after asking here and being informed that this book probably was not a 9.8 and that I should open a dispute. I agree that I should have been informed that bindery chipping could exist in a 9.8 and since the images were so substandard I should have asked for more detail. 

I dropped the dispute after much discussion on the newbie board and a couple others. I still feel the seller should be more open with this what seems to be slightly out of the ordinary damage for a 9.8. The seller did not like that I wouldn't just agree that he did everything correct. He continued to be abrasive and condesending as I did not agree. He definitely earned his negative. 

Anyone who wants to block me that is fine, but you can look at my history as a buyer on ebay and see that I don't hand out negs. This guy just earned it. 

See, that's your problem there. The clue should have been the large "9.8" in the left corner of the slab.

17 minutes ago, David1985 said:

is Armen D Sahakian notorious for not paying for winning auction. In the process of an unpaid buyer dispute from ebay user goodstuff24 named AD Sahakian from miami florida?

That, and pulling chargeback scams.  I’d suggest searching his name on here for some specific stories.

antzpantz_undies

Anthony Tran - complete waste of oxygen.

Avoid, as doesn't like to pay, and then wants to haggle. 

On 2/12/2020 at 7:21 PM, mattn792 said:

That, and pulling chargeback scams.  I’d suggest searching his name on here for some specific stories.

I dodged a bullet with him a few months back with a GSX 1 9.2 sale.. @David1985 if he ends up paying, refund, cancel sale.  Don't send him any books!

I just noticed this buyer was listed earlier in December, but unfortunately I didn't see it. Tucson_Collectibles  (located in Hawaii btw)

He sent an offer on a graded comic. I accepted. After 2 days I hadn't heard back, so I sent a very nice message thanking him for his winning bid and telling him I would ship within 24 hours of payment. He pays the next day and I ship. 

Today he asks for a refund due to damage and especially after I "hounded" him for payment. I guess he thinks the eBay reminder that they send came from me. I just think he's a loser.

2 hours ago, PowderedH2O said:

I just noticed this buyer was listed earlier in December, but unfortunately I didn't see it. Tucson_Collectibles  (located in Hawaii btw)

He sent an offer on a graded comic. I accepted. After 2 days I hadn't heard back, so I sent a very nice message thanking him for his winning bid and telling him I would ship within 24 hours of payment. He pays the next day and I ship. 

Today he asks for a refund due to damage and especially after I "hounded" him for payment. I guess he thinks the eBay reminder that they send came from me. I just think he's a loser.

I vaguely remember the previous gripe, but Tucson_Collectibles is coming up as invalid.  Is the punctuation and case correct?

43 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I vaguely remember the previous gripe, but Tucson_Collectibles is coming up as invalid.  Is the punctuation and case correct?

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=Tucson_Collectibles+&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25

all FB private-which to me is always a red flag.
Edit-I can find member but coming up invalid when I try to block.  I may call ebay abt this.

Edited by kav