• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,579 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

and anyone spending bandwidth critiquing a meme should be blocked by his/her internet service provider

You're so up yourself and don't like it when someone calls you out. 

Maybe get a life instead of adding someone to a blocklist because they list things you don't like? Just a thought pal

Ps. Don't forget to pm me your eBay id so I can expand my blocklist 

11 hours ago, slym2none said:

Maybe get a life before attacking someone for their personal business practices because you don't agree with them? Just a thought, buddy.

P.S. - please post your eBay ID publicly so anyone that wants to block you, can. Thanks.

-slym

Did you actually mean to respond to Algo rather than Aweandlorder? ???

Aweandlorder took it upon himself to create a post (in this thread about scammers and insufficiently_thoughtful_persons who don't think they have to pay for the things they buy) to make fun of what a user has listed. He quite literally went after somebody (who does not belong in this thread) for their personal business practices because he doesn't like them. At least they have a few comics listed so it's not completely off topic. 9_9

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:

Aweandlorder took it upon himself to create a post (in this thread about scammers and insufficiently_thoughtful_persons who don't think they have to pay for the things they buy) to make fun of what a user has listed. He quite literally went after somebody (who does not belong in this thread) for their personal business practices because he doesn't like them. At least they have a few comics listed so it's not completely off topic. 9_9

Sad thing is that this behavior is typical. Not meaning here, but in general, everywhere.

Yeah, I have no horse in this race, but if someone were to ask me if I thought it was a rude thing to do, I would agree. 

2 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

I admit, I just came in here and saw the last few posts. Pardons for not getting all the context. I will back out of here slowly now...

:shy:

-slym

6 hours ago, Corona smith said:

I mean he definitely has a point. You blocked someone on eBay because you deem what they sell as trash. You didn’t have a bad experience or even know the person. It just shows the type of person you are. I took a look through the items and saw a ton of coins that are worth something. Along with books, which come on man you collect, buy & sell books yourself. 

Huh? are we seriously debating this? my post was clearly not serious, it was placed here merely for entertainment values. You seriously think I blocked the seller for that? boy I'd hate to be around your dinner table... And from your perspective its cool for name calling to be tossed around here becuase someone doesnt agree with another's post? My post was OBVIOUSLY off topic but it WASNT offensive - to anyone. So why start an argument over it? If you think its off topic, theres a simple notification and block buttons here. Let the mods do their job

Fact - my post was entertaining to some

Also fact - seller is selling tons of invaluable items the proof is in the sold to unsold ratio

Now if you seriously wanna debate this just let me know and ill start a thread in the water cooler section sometime later this week when im done with my taxes and we can have a healthy debate over this so we keep the integrity of this thread intact

5 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Fact - my post was entertaining to some

Also fact - seller is selling tons of invaluable items the proof is in the sold to unsold ratio

Now if you seriously wanna debate this just let me know and ill start a thread in the water cooler section sometime later this week when im done with my taxes and we can have a healthy debate over this so we keep the integrity of this thread intact

I thought you were serious. I’m just going by what you typed out and I can bet there were others who took it serious and some who may have actually blocked a person because you called them out. My bad if you were trying to be funny. It’s hard to sense someone being sarcastic or facetious online. 

15 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Huh? are we seriously debating this? my post was clearly not serious, it was placed here merely for entertainment values. You seriously think I blocked the seller for that? boy I'd hate to be around your dinner table... And from your perspective its cool for name calling to be tossed around here becuase someone doesnt agree with another's post? My post was OBVIOUSLY off topic but it WASNT offensive - to anyone. So why start an argument over it? If you think its off topic, theres a simple notification and block buttons here. Let the mods do their job

What name calling? Not on my part. 

10 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

I thought you were serious. I’m just going by what you typed out and I can bet there were others who took it serious and some who may have actually blocked a person because you called them out. My bad if you were trying to be funny. It’s hard to sense someone being sarcastic or facetious online. 

His post was dripping in sarcasm. It was :censored:ing hilarious. If you couldn't detect that...

Here's a suggestion: Always infer the positive. If you don't see it; infer sarcasm. If you can't detect that, then you might have a valid claim.

22 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

His post was dripping in sarcasm. It was :censored:ing hilarious. If you couldn't detect that...

Here's a suggestion: Always infer the positive. If you don't see it; infer sarcasm. If you can't detect that, then you might have a valid claim.

Soooo you are saying that we should always look on the bright side of life?

On 2/20/2020 at 3:08 AM, Aweandlorder said:

source.gif

Says the id1ot who doesn't understand a simple idiom 🤔

Nice save btw, with the ol' classic "it was just a joke!" after one too many drew attention to your comments. 

I'm a Brit and I know when someone is being sarcastic :)

Anyway I'll see myself out, you reminded me why I'm a lurker... 

Good day fine Sir

Edited by Algo