• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

That forum is a joke in the way it’s arranged and maintained.  I’m not making a criticism of the users or members but of the structure itself.  It is one cluttered mess.  I can only imagine what the tech and maintenance guys think of it when they have to service it. 

That might be why it is still down.  Maybe they are revamping it to be more like the CGC boards?  Just an observation but if the head voldi mod puts up anymore sticky threads then the entire first page will be sticky threads.  A cluttered mess is right.

Edited by Lucky Baru

4 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

You mean his original post, where he claimed...unironically...that a person selling a ton of (admittedly overpriced) items should be blocked because of it?

With no context to indicate he was "joking"...? 

yes - for obvious reasons - seller is not a dedicated comic seller and secondly seller actually sells stuff

4 hours ago, Lucky Baru said:

That might be why it is still down.  Maybe they are revamping it to be more like the CGC boards?  Just an observation but if the head voldi mod puts up anymore sticky threads then the entire first page will be sticky threads.  A cluttered mess is right.

more likely an ill-planed maintenance . i am not kidding - “we are waiting for some web developers to input some codes - no ETA provided” 

8 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

That forum is a joke in the way it’s arranged and maintained.  I’m not making a criticism of the users or members but of the structure itself.  It is one cluttered mess.  I can only imagine what the tech and maintenance guys think of it when they have to service it. 

i know - on the other hand it keeps the number of posters down do everyone can actually easy follow ever post made - give and take 

10 hours ago, Poka said:

for what’s worth - anyone who took @Aweandlorder‘s post serious are either new to this forum or have an issue.

I laughed when I read that.  No way did i think he actually took the time to block her.  

On 2/20/2020 at 6:34 AM, Corona smith said:

I mean he definitely has a point. You blocked someone on eBay because you deem what they sell as trash. You didn’t have a bad experience or even know the person. It just shows the type of person you are. I took a look through the items and saw a ton of coins that are worth something. Along with books, which come on man you collect, buy & sell books yourself. 

True that was just a :censored: move on his part. He needs to drop it and move on they are in the wrong.

10 hours ago, Poka said:

for what’s worth - anyone who took @Aweandlorder‘s post serious are either new to this forum or have an issue.

Are we talking about the same guy? 

It's common knowledge in here that he likes to kick two puppies at once and thinks Hitler was a pacifist.  He was even arrested last year for walking into a mattress store and tearing the tag off of every frigging one of them.  And I've personally seen video of him wearing a black leather jacket while he stands on a street corner snapping his fingers.  

Trust me.....if you see him at a comic convention and he smiles and asks you if you brought any lunch money.....just give it to him

2 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

It's common knowledge in here that he likes to kick two puppies at once and thinks Hitler was a pacifist.  He was even arrested last year for walking into a mattress store and tearing the tag off of every frigging one of them.  And I've personally seen video of him wearing a black leather jacket while he stands on a street corner snapping his fingers.  

Trust me.....if you see him at a comic convention and he smiles and asks you if you brought any lunch money.....just give it to him

I also eat babies for breakfast with rice!

13 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

I hate those damn tags.  

27 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

wearing a black leather jacket while he stands on a street corner snapping his fingers.  

mail.gif

38 minutes ago, kav said:

I laughed when I read that.  No way did i think he actually took the time to block her.  

I blocked her. I seriously felt so soooo relieved after it. Then I wrote a post about it and a few m***s really really really believed me. You should see the bridges I sold them

1 minute ago, Aweandlorder said:

I blocked her. I seriously felt so soooo relieved after it. Then I wrote a post about it and a few m***s really really really believed me. You should see the bridges I sold them

mail.gif

1 minute ago, Aweandlorder said:

Ok now I believe the snapping the fingers thing.

Just now, Aweandlorder said:

People disappear when I snap them in rapid succession 

AND their items on ebay-specially corncob pipes and such.