• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

:eek:

Did you check out the feedback he's left for others?

I took a look... what a creep.

Those feedbacks are six month old... how is this guy still allowed on ebay.

Edited by jokiing

1 hour ago, Pontoon said:

:eek:

Did you check out the feedback he's left for others?

No, thanks for mentioning that. I guess I can expect to get a nice feedback from him! Can someone leave you feedback on a completed sale if you block them?

On 4/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, Buzzetta said:

Aaron Lovell of Lowell NC 28098

aalov_25

0 feedback buyer... purchased a Star Wars Lego set for $125 and never paid. 

Received the eBay credit on the fees after we went though the process. 

I relisted it and sold it for $135 + shipping to someone else within a day of listing it. 

Aaron wrote me a few days later apologizing to say he could not pay for it.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 3/27/2020 at 7:35 PM, Corona smith said:

Would it be worthy to add someone to this list who sold a $20 book for $2 and had sellers remorse and canceled it? Seller states I took advantage of his ignorance and admitted it wasn’t unavailable or damaged. I’m not sure how people feel about this so I’m not naming names....yet. 

Also hate when that happens.. Bought $4 Sandman 8 canceled.... seller said it was an error ....... ok I get it I paid steal of a deal prices but that's on the seller not me

Another instance I bought $5 non-comic item worth $40-50 cancelled, same seller I bought $50 non-comic item worth $100-200 also canceled.... hate that dude.. and he makes up bs reasoning for canceling my order...

3 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

i fear more and more ebay bidders will be not honoring auctions won or cancelling or creating chargebacks

stay safe people

Yeah, I was concerned about this when I listed some very rare/expensive MtG cards for sale last week. Luckily, I have never been scammed - knock on wood. Plus, the buyer had 100% FB with a 12-year old account.

I'm still concerned with every listing I post. Just gotta hope for the best.

9 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Yeah, I was concerned about this when I listed some very rare/expensive MtG cards for sale last week. Luckily, I have never been scammed - knock on wood. Plus, the buyer had 100% FB with a 12-year old account.

I'm still concerned with every listing I post. Just gotta hope for the best.

I feel ya! It's a bit nerve racking, but the best we can do is all that we CAN do :wishluck: 

11 hours ago, littledoom said:

hate it when buyers DO pay and then minutes later ask to cancel the transaction because it was an error .... goodbye PayPal .30 cent processing fee.... :(

boh_96

How did you get your PayPal fees back?   Last time it happened, I lost both the processing and the payment fees.

So I made a purchase and the guy contacted me an hour later and said he can’t send it because he left the area because of the Corona. He says he has tried to refund me but it wont let him and Ebay phone lines are closed. It shows he cancelled order and only gives me option of that I received refund. Credit Card hasn’t shown a refund after a week.

Anyone experience this? He says he wont be back for months but left other listings up. 

1 minute ago, CAHokie said:

So I made a purchase and the guy contacted me an hour later and said he can’t send it because he left the area because of the Corona. He says he has tried to refund me but it wont let him and Ebay phone lines are closed. It shows he cancelled order and only gives me option of that I received refund. Credit Card hasn’t shown a refund after a week.

Anyone experience this? He says he wont be back for months but left other listings up. 

From my experience, refunds are taking longer.  I received a small one last week and it took approximately three days for it to post.  Apparently, refunds via PP are being posted as check credits (or so thr seller told me).

I have a different refund that was initiated 5 days ago, but no word or evidence of said refund has appeared in my account at all.  

I'm not sure if this helps you, but it seems that there are some issues with the timing and/or processing of refunds.

2 minutes ago, Mapleleafvann said:

From my experience, refunds are taking longer.  I received a small one last week and it took approximately three days for it to post.  Apparently, refunds via PP are being posted as check credits (or so thr seller told me).

I have a different refund that was initiated 5 days ago, but no word or evidence of said refund has appeared in my account at all.  

I'm not sure if this helps you, but it seems that there are some issues with the timing and/or processing of refunds.

Thanks, that does help!