• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, quicksilver said:

Hi

Thanks for your reply confirming the good and unopened condition of sea devils no 1 cgc 9.0
Can you give me an additional 10% discount and if so I will pay immediately on receipt of an amended special price offer. I will pay by paypal
regards
clive

qscomics:

So, I checked on GPA and the latest sale for this grade is $720 (screenshot attached) - that means at my sale price of 40 % off, this is almost £200 below that price.

To: qscomics
Subject: Re: thecornishwarlock has sent a question about item #311457899111, ending on 03-May-20 14:06:12 BST - Sea Devils # 1 The Sea Devils Battle the Octopus Man ! CGC 9.0 scarce book!
Sent date: 03-May-20 19:45:25 BST

eBay7?euid=1966172647454001951d489e2cee9cc7&

Dear qscomics,

Im sorry but I have decided not to buy the comic. apologies for any inconvenience caused. I looked extensively at Sea Devils history and sales and decided it was a bit of an obscure title although the comic and its Heath artwork is fantastic. Thank you for you excellent help and communication and sorry again.

No problem, I've really appreciated having my time totally wasted - who would have thought it ?

And this was at 40 % 0ff.
-qscomics

To be clear.... the offending buyer is thecornishwarlock .... correct? With just a quick glance, one might think gscomics is the block worthy scoundrel.

Where can I find the most recently updated list here?  The first post is 6 years old.

The buyer just bought my book. I checked his fb.  He has 10 negatives as being the seller but he never left a neg for others.

Do you have powerhouse716 or Power House System here?

4 hours ago, JollyComics said:

Where can I find the most recently updated list here?  The first post is 6 years old.

The buyer just bought my book. I checked his fb.  He has 10 negatives as being the seller but he never left a neg for others.

Do you have powerhouse716 or Power House System here?

I've never seen a "list" here. But it's easy to enter the ebay user name in the search field at the top of this page and select "This Topic". Any posts with that user name in the last 6 years will pop up. Good luck.

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 12.44.26 AM.png

Edited by Chazgee

15 hours ago, Chazgee said:

I've never seen a "list" here. But it's easy to enter the ebay user name in the search field at the top of this page and select "This Topic". Any posts with that user name in the last 6 years will pop up. Good luck.

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 12.44.26 AM.png

Thanks.  The buyer isn't on the list.

23 hours ago, JollyComics said:

Here is a link to the full updated list that someone posted in this thread on November 30, 2019.

You can work forward from there and add any new names to it that were posted later in the thread.

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

Here is a link to the full updated list that someone posted in this thread on November 30, 2019.

You can work forward from there and add any new names to it that were posted later in the thread.

Oh my Gosh!  It seemed eternal!  Too many bad people out there. Thanks for the info.

covid19 eBay update:

with this virus and being off work and everything i had the time and desire to start selling and i just had a great couple months on eBay, sold about 90% of the 180 items listed, stuff was just flying off the shelves...boy is it hard work though , practically a part time job! i'm dreading my CC bill this month because i paid for all the postage that way ... doing my best to keep the post office in business because i usually undercharge for shipping .. especially if someone on the west coast buys more than two comics...

i could tell i'm getting burned out so i'm taking a breather , pleased in that i only had two minor requests for partial refunds that didn't bother me in the slightest,,, one guy wanted 2.50 back on a 77.00 sale WTH ??

i listed everything for five day auctions and 90% of what sold didn't receive a single bid until the last couple hours , no matter how many people were watching....

i always look at completed listings for comparable sales and priced my stuff with a minimum bid starting near the average lower end of completed sales ,,, and then hope for the best !....had many nice surprises where the price went much higher than expected !

right now is the time to sell with everyone stuck at home and bored !! great time to clear out some clutter and get paid for doing it ! a win-win situation !!

i have never overvalued my stuff and price it accordingly

On 4/19/2020 at 6:33 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i ship out some small envelopes and packages , i'm not even sure if a label would fit on them ??

Reduce the size when you go to print.  For smaller items I print at 85% and you would be surprised how well they fit on an envelope or smaller box.  I do this when I ship action figures in small boxes.  

1 hour ago, MatterEaterLad said:

He's not going to pay. Why eBay hasn't shut this guy down is anyone's guess. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 1.17.53 PM (2).png

Yeah I just checked out his buying feedback. This guy should be banned. Opened an unpaid item case as well. I mean what are the chances. I had one item listed and was losing $20 on the same to begin with. Now it’s just some more of my time. 

Edited by Corona smith

damoshoate-0

He left me negative feedback because the item shows as delivered today (front porch) and under his negative feedback he states "Was not delivered...false notification" . It will probably be delivered tomorrow but he couldn't wait to leave the negative or even contact me. He only has 21 feedback so he may be a n00b but very annoying in any event.

Edited by Bird

36 minutes ago, Bird said:

damoshoate-0

He left me negative feedback because the item shows as delivered today (front porch) and under his negative feedback he states "Was not delivered...false notification" . It will probably be delivered tomorrow but he couldn't wait to leave the negative or even contact me. He only has 21 feedback so he may be a n00b but very annoying in any event.

Can't you have that removed by Ebay since tracking shows it was delivered?

4 hours ago, Corona smith said:

He just bought a book from me. He sent me a message saying he’d pay tomorrow. I’m feeling doubtful now. 

If he does pay, highly doubtful I wouldn't ship him anything. Would not trust dealing with this buyer. Make him file item not received, take long as possible to refund. Give him taste of his own medicine. Might even spend $3 to ship him empty box. Make him fight for his return. With his "positive feedback" that isnt positive at all Ebay might refund the guy but won't be out of my $. Ebay is a joke letting someone with a 100 unpaid items to keep buying.

On 4/9/2020 at 12:30 PM, Brother J said:

jercol62:

New message from: jercol62 (30Yellow Star)

F k you, c k sucker. Hope your mother gets raped.

Your previous message

Sorry, if there was an issue with my grading, it's probably better that you don't buy from me. I don't want either of us to be disappointed. You are still welcome to send the book back for a refund if you decide you don't want to keep it. Thanks!

jercol62:

Ok I will just keep it, please unblock me and I wont and I will not send it back, I will just keep it and I want to buy Gay Comic #24

Your previous message

Sorry, I don't do partial refunds If you are not happy with the book, please send it back and I will give you a full refund once I receive it. Thanks!

jercol62:

I will send photos when I get home. How about a partial refund and I keep the book. That way no listing fee, no having to reship and no settled lower sale, plus I get to hold onto the book I ve been wanting for a year and we re both happy, does that work?

New message to: jercol62

Send it back for a refund and yes, send the pictures. I do not see any crease whatsoever on the picture that I posted in the auction, so if there is one, it may well have happened in transit. There's no need for you to say you are pissed. I offer a full refund, so send the book back and you will be made whole.

jercol62

Hey, just so you know, I was gonna have this graded. Inspected it today and there is a nasty crease on the top of the cover, below th Image logo. I'm kinda pissed. The packaging was great, good job there. I don't think it happened in transit, but yeah dude. If you need pics, lmk.

Please give us this person's name and address.  Tx

1 minute ago, Bird said:

I have the request in electronically but will call in a few days if it has not been removed.

That sucks Bird -I’ve been on both sides of that argument selling and purchasing on fee- bay , it’s a necessary evil being at the mercy of USPS - and thing lawyerly have been even more difficult to arrive in timely fashion ...