• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

chaser13202001

Buyer bought lot of hardcover books from me that were really difficult to package and costly to ship (offered free shipping)

Order Placed April 22nd and Delivered May 1

Today May 13th he opens a return request Reason: "Just didn't like it"

Details: "Not my style of books"

99.2% feedback rating apparently he sold inflated toilet paper and received negative feedback in return

"2 rolls of toilet paper sent for 47 dollars. that was not the ad .that was a sca"

I hope he is not successful in sending the books back to me as he probably read through every single page in two weeks :frustrated:

20 minutes ago, littledoom said:

chaser13202001

Buyer bought lot of hardcover books from me that were really difficult to package and costly to ship (offered free shipping)

Order Placed April 22nd and Delivered May 1

Today May 13th he opens a return request Reason: "Just didn't like it"

Details: "Not my style of books"

99.2% feedback rating apparently he sold inflated toilet paper and received negative feedback in return

"2 rolls of toilet paper sent for 47 dollars. that was not the ad .that was a sca"

I hope he is not successful in sending the books back to me as he probably read through every single page in two weeks :frustrated:

BLOCKAROONIE.
Ps I thought price gouging was illegal. 

5 hours ago, Bird said:

well he got his comics, they were left at the wrong address and resolved today. He apologized for the feedback and I told him to contact ebay to have it removed so we will see how that goes.

Delivery to an incorrect address has always scared as both a buyer and seller.   Glad it is mostly resolved and hope it won't be a problem getting your negative feedback removed.

15 hours ago, Bird said:

well he got his comics, they were left at the wrong address and resolved today. He apologized for the feedback and I told him to contact ebay to have it removed so we will see how that goes.

send feedback revision link to buyer? Haven't used that in several years

On 5/9/2020 at 7:46 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Here is a link to the full updated list that someone posted in this thread on November 30, 2019.

You can work forward from there and add any new names to it that were posted later in the thread.

Thanks for posting this. These were invalid for housekeeping:

Demet1973 : Invalid User Id

andtuka_0 :
Invalid User Id

bayfleamarket :
Invalid User Id

cersei37 :
Invalid User Id

comicstradingpost :
Invalid User Id

darthj32270 :
Invalid User Id

jedi2448 :
Invalid User Id

leokel_82 :
Invalid User Id

material.boy :
Invalid User Id

nicolterraza_24 :
Invalid User Id

primo_comics :
Invalid User Id

thematrix70 :
Invalid User Id

tothiro999 :
Invalid User Id

vintage*classic :
Invalid User Id

visual_nostalgia :
Invalid User Id

Yes, I know these aren't comic book related, but (0) feedback buyers can be scary. Luckily, so far, he paid right after sending message. My reply was to ask if he had read the description before the multiple bids. doh! 

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 7.10.09 PM.png

On 5/14/2020 at 1:23 PM, littledoom said:

he's also left negative feedback for others.. man I ... this guy :facepalm: I remember when you didn't have to offer free returns to get the top rated discount

Do you find the 10% on final fee worth it?

Edited by Poka

17 minutes ago, Poka said:

Do you find the 10% on final fee worth it?

Yes absolutely.. returns/refunds like this have only happened this one time.. (it helps to take super meticulous detailed photos) The buyer hasn't even shipped it back yet only opened the case and created the label.. that goes a great way cumulative across the board when you see savings in the invoice... Now for certain Items like this where it's an absolute hassle to package and the margins are low I will not offer free returns on again.. Free returns also boosts your items visibility and sales

On 5/17/2020 at 8:37 AM, GM8 said:

andtuka_0 :
Invalid User Id

bayfleamarket :
Invalid User Id

cersei37 :
Invalid User Id

comicstradingpost :
Invalid User Id

darthj32270 :
Invalid User Id

jedi2448 :
Invalid User Id

leokel_82 :
Invalid User Id

material.boy :
Invalid User Id

nicolterraza_24 :
Invalid User Id

primo_comics :
Invalid User Id

thematrix70 :
Invalid User Id

tothiro999 :
Invalid User Id

vintage*classic :
Invalid User Id

visual_nostalgia :
Invalid User Id

Tothiro999 was on my list at some point.  His absence on my current list means that he changed his name.  He is still there but I have no idea what the new name is.  This means that Tothiro999 would still be blocked by me but you would not be able to block him since neither of us know the updated name.   

19 hours ago, jokiing said:

Yes, I know these aren't comic book related, but (0) feedback buyers can be scary. Luckily, so far, he paid right after sending message. My reply was to ask if he had read the description before the multiple bids. doh! 

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 7.10.09 PM.png

If he’s buying unopened packs of ‘92 Fleer, you can assume he didn’t read the description.:baiting:

On 5/17/2020 at 8:37 AM, GM8 said:

andtuka_0 :
Invalid User Id

bayfleamarket :
Invalid User Id

cersei37 :
Invalid User Id

comicstradingpost :
Invalid User Id

darthj32270 :
Invalid User Id

jedi2448 :
Invalid User Id

leokel_82 :
Invalid User Id

material.boy :
Invalid User Id

nicolterraza_24 :
Invalid User Id

primo_comics :
Invalid User Id

thematrix70 :
Invalid User Id

tothiro999 :
Invalid User Id

vintage*classic :
Invalid User Id

visual_nostalgia :
Invalid User Id

“Demet1973” should be lowercase: demet1973

This buffoon bid several times over a period of 4 days on my X-Men 94 auction, won, and then immediately messaged me asking me to sell to next highest bidder. I responded asking why, and reminded him a bid is a binding contract, and he just responded with exactly the same comment "please sell to next bidder"..didn't even bother with an excuse. :censored:

Block this tool, user name is: 

brandopeet_0

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/brandopeet_0?filter=feedback_page:All&_trksid=p2545226.m2531.l4585