• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

You did everything right imho, seller was clearly playing games (and would've kept doing so if you'd agreed to his obnoxious return terms).  If it were me, and eBay refunded me and said I get to keep the items, I would keep the items.  But I can be a jerk :devil:

If he'll pay for the shipping and you want to send the books back to him, that would certainly be some positive karma for you.  But then you also risk him playing the "books x, y, and z were damaged further when you shipped them back, now you owe me compensation!" and him incessantly harassing you further.

I did at first feel a negative way about the whole situation but he was such a about it all that I really dont feel bad anymore. Your correct about if I send it back he might he might make some type of claim about them...but if i already got my refund can they take my refund back?

25 minutes ago, SushiX said:

I did and won and they said i can throw away or keep the item.

Glad to hear it.

But my post was actually a reply to gradejunky. :baiting:

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

Glad to hear it.

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

Glad to hear it.

Oh shoot..i apologize domo..I should have read it more carefully..(worship)

1 minute ago, SushiX said:

Oh shoot..i apologize domo..I should have read it more carefully..(worship)

No worries......it's hard to keep track sometimes.......and glad to hear that you were made whole. (thumbsu

I wish eBay would close down these people’s account permanently. Yet another sellers remorse. Paid $120 for this Black Panther set. Which included newsstands for a few of the issues, including the first appearance of Shuri. Which is the only reason I bid as much. 

Seller prints out a label for Media Mail shipping and never took it to the post office. Now I hate Media Mail for many reasons but it was the only shipping option he had so I went with it. 

I noticed after several days that it hadn’t been accepted at the post office.  We began our polite conversation and he issued a request to locate it with the USPS. They determined using the available evidence, which I imagined reviewing film footage from the lobby as he did give two separate dates that he shipped it and an almost exact time. 

He stuck with his story, I opened a case and was issued a full refund. All these purchases going bad is really making me rethink collecting altogether. I enjoy just a few things in life with comics being the top one. This is 3 or 4 almost in a row with sellers not mailing orders out. Thoroughly bummed out.  

Seller: corecorcora0 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174327028009

2DFC4D6B-35EA-4EF8-803E-5366850E0849.jpeg

7 hours ago, Gaard said:

Assuming he knows that the post office is accusing him of lying, is he defending himself?

Nope, not defending himself, but still sticking to his story. He opened the inquiry after I asked him to. So he was notified by them directly. Oh well he’s lost any future business with me and I’m moving on. 

Edited by Corona smith

On 7/10/2020 at 8:15 AM, Mijael.Levy said:

Ebay ruled in my favour today 

amzus_mhfao is a scammer his name is Cesario Sierra from Buena Park , CA

Screenshot_20200709-144613_Outlook.thumb.jpg.9abb67035bcde33d45ea9d10f095fee4.jpg

Not necessary a scammer - porch thieves are on the rise - especially with Signature required being delivered with Driver's release and left outside a door. I am now starting to block buyers subject to porch thieves cause I don't wish to ship to addresses where a higher risk of such is present 

1 hour ago, Poka said:

Not necessary a scammer - porch thieves are on the rise - especially with Signature required being delivered with Driver's release and left outside a door. I am now starting to block buyers subject to porch thieves cause I don't wish to ship to addresses where a higher risk of such is present 

Omg how do you determine who is subject to porch thiefs??

40 minutes ago, Gaard said:

I'm always leery about shipping to an apartment? Don't they just leave it in the hallway?

Most apartments like you’re speaking of have mailboxes in a big bank either outside the building or in the lobby. 
USPS isn’t going door to door in apartment buildings for the most part. 

13 hours ago, Poka said:

I usually ship things to my work which has a shipping department. The sidewalk is 15’ from the sidewalk and though I have never had a package stolen I have had landscaping decorations/lights stolen. Why take a chance.