• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

On 10/12/2020 at 11:37 AM, mattn792 said:

This is one I sat on for a while because I was pretty sure I was going to end up dealing with a chargeback or some other type of follow-up shenanigans, but the time limit for all of that should be passed by now.  

So a quick synopsis - back in July of 2019, I sold my FOOM 2 SS 9.8 to forevergirl918.  Some time around when I received payment, I got the initial message you'll see in the first pic.  It was a bit odd, but we're all a bit odd. 

FWIW, having my share of back problems, I decipher this as meaning because of a spine injury, he/she cannot keep their arms elevated without support, so they lean forward with their wrists or forearms resting on their knees, and when moving hands left and right on the keyboard is required, they do so by moving their knees left and right, all to avoid lifting the arms from their support. 

Painkillers might explain the rest lol

When my lower back is bad, lifting my foot from the gas to the brakes is not easy.

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 5:23 AM, Gaard said:

I'm not sure what you mean by butt hurt, but an offer of 50% doesn't even get a response from me.I don't consider it a 'starting point', I consider it exactly what it is .. a lowball offer that doesn't deserve a response.

it depends on how optimistic your opening price is. 50% is deserving of a counter if your price has 10-25% wiggle room. I don't see 50% as an insult, I see it as them feeling you out. considering I have gotten major dealers down 25%+ on their prices (for example, my copy of showcase 23), why not start at 50%? you might have 50 copies of that book and are very willing to negotiate.

22 minutes ago, the blob said:

it depends on how optimistic your opening price is. 50% is deserving of a counter if your price has 10-25% wiggle room. I don't see 50% as an insult, I see it as them feeling you out. considering I have gotten major dealers down 25%+ on their prices (for example, my copy of showcase 23), why not start at 50%? you might have 50 copies of that book and are very willing to negotiate.

I concur.

I actually allow offers beginning at 50%. I can't recall if I have accepted that low, though.

On 10/13/2020 at 6:30 PM, B2D327 said:

eBay user: cuboneds_collectibles

sent me a second chance offer on a lot of books after “winning” bidder cancelled less than a minute after auction ended. If you’re gonna use a shill bidder to try to bump the price, try not to be so obvious about it. My highest bids are placed a certain way for a reason. I also review the bid history. 😉

"You need to work on that scam, sir.  This is amateur hour stuff".

11 hours ago, HOTFLIPS said:

Block this complete Total Loser at all cost

tonich97

I am surprised this one is not suspended, Check out his feedback Left for others.

Good grief. 

So essentially, he's just a repeat offender crook that's using eBay to steal. 

This one is a must block for all sellers.

tonich97

I am surprised this one is not suspended, Check out his feedback Left for others

He is saying that he never got his comic book even though the tracking says delivered. I told him, file a claim& all he said "I Just want a Refund" I thought looking at his feedback left for others was a joke

BLOCK, BLOCK, BLOCK!!!

BLOCKED

tonich97

I am surprised this one is not suspended, Check out his feedback Left for others

He is saying that he never got his comic book even though the tracking says delivered. I told him, file a claim& all he said "I Just want a Refund" I thought looking at his feedback left for others was a joke

BLOCK, BLOCK, BLOCK!!!

His last 50 purchases he did not recieve item.
Sounds legit.

Add camich-43 to the list of eBay scammers. He purchased a comic from me on eBay and promptly opened a return request the same day he received. He claimed there was some kind of defect on the NM comic that was unacceptable but did not provide photos to back up his claim. Today I received his "return" which was a single piece of cardboard with the ebay return label attached. I have reported him to eBay and am working on getting my money released for the return. It was only a $35 purchase so thankfully not a lot of money, but still a pretty despicable thing to do on his end.

Add this fool to your blocked bidders list so he doesn't try to cheat anyone else.