• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

the problem here is simple. there is a redskins fan involved. everybody knows a redskins fan never sees a win. never ever never.

there is even a  train of thought about whether or not a redskins fan really exists.

then again, we all know uncle ben does not exist anymore. uncle ben went the way of rice-a-roni (the san francisco treat).

49 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Something doesn't seem right here.  I checked eBay feedback for REDSKINSFAN (ebayer: daddyyankee1970) and he at least seems to be legit.  

@UncleBEN can you post the eBay I.D. you sold this book under and address the issues that the buyer raised in the above post?

I had no doubt that this buyer/seller would continue lying about stealing this book from me.

I have kept all the communications from the onset of the transaction and they are pretty all like this:

On May 20, 2020, at 12:38 PM, Frank justiniano <frankjustiniano1970@yahoo.com> wrote:

If I had the book I would tell you. What did the post office tell you? I don’t appreciate the insinuation that I have the book. I asked my neighbors and went to the post office. The mailman dropped the ball. 

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 09:11:23 PM EDT, Only Spiderman <onlyspiderman@icloud.com> wrote:

Last chance to return the book , no questions asked

@blazingbob sold it to me originally under the exact same cert number, when I upgraded I sold it on Ebay. Then all this happened . My guess is that he failed at defrauding me on the chargeback as they finally resolved in my favor and now he is forced to sell as his scam failed.'

If he continues to deny the allegations and slander me I will just submit my evidence to his local authorities, USPS , and the Feds as it crossed state lines.

Bottomline is it is no technically his book as his credit card company sided with me after months of dispute, I am just warning other collectors out there to be very cautions with this guy as he is very dishonest.

18 hours ago, REDSKINSFAN said:

This guy is a complete liar. I won the book from this guy and more than a week passed and i emailed him to see if he shipped my book and i got no response. I called him and no response. I texted him and no response. I messaged him through eBay and no response. I opened a case against him and miraculously he contacted me a day after i opened the case. I asked him why he didn’t contact me and he said he was on vacation. Keep in mind this was around the time the pandemic started. Who the hell goes on vacation during a pandemic? You didnt have your phone with you? So he shipped the book like a week later and i see it says delivered. I look at the tracking and it says my neighbor who i cant stand signed for it. I went to the post office, checked with my neighbor and no book. I finally got the book delivered to my house after 2 months. Keep in mind this clown didnt insure a 5600 dollar book! Keep in mind this is coming from a guy who isnt a registered user last time i checked. I have 100 percent positive feedback and have sold a ton of books. 

What a load of , book was shipped a few days after auction closing fully insured

When he won the book he was unable to pay in full and asked for an additional week to pay, it took him almost 3, but I thought I was helping out another collector not a thief.

That is why there was a shipping delay

This is the extent that I will entertain this any longer , I hope it serves as a PSA for some, if not I guess you will take your chances.

The following is in response to your request for proof of delivery on your item with the tracking number: 9410 8118 9956 2304 7941 38.

Item Details

Status Date / Time: Location:
Postal Product: Extra Services:

Recipient Name:
Actual Recipient Name:

Delivered
April 23, 2020, 3:59 pm NAPLES, FL 34116
Priority Mail
®
Signature ConfirmationTM
Up to $50 insurance included Frankie Justiniano
F JUSTINIANO

Note: Actual Recipient Name may vary if the intended recipient is not available at the time of delivery.

Oh and here is his dispute timeline, and no time was I made aware that the book miraculously appeared:

Won dispute

The bank resolved this dispute in your favor. The disputed amount and the $15.00 USD dispute fee have been returned to you.

Nov 3, 2020, 4:58 PM

Submitted evidence

May 20, 2020, 11:25 AM

Payment disputed

Apr 22, 2020, 2:30 AM

Payment succeeded

Apr 4, 2020, 5:23 PM

Payment started

Apr 4, 2020, 5:20 PM

Edited by UncleBEN

18 hours ago, NoProbBob said:

What's your Ebay ID?

collectible_investment_services

I am no longer on ebay as a result of this fiasco , now I will pay the FVF'S but likely will not re-register . Auction houses or dealers will be my preferred venue moving forward as there are too many guys like this one that are there. I have done a lot of business on this board and this is where I will stay.

I hope that this thread saved someone from getting taken by this guy.

Thanks for listening

3 minutes ago, NoProbBob said:

Curious. Why were you NARU'd? I don't see any negs.

How can you re-register after being NARU'd? Shill ID?

I would not pay the final value fees for that ASM 20, once they are paid they will register me again .

Look don't get me wrong I am happy to help clear the air, but I have been selling for along time with some big books moving on Ebay , on the boards and privately. This isn't about me it is about the buyer 

Be very cautious if you are doing business with him , I would avoid him at all costs .

On 11/8/2020 at 8:43 PM, kav said:

Sorry I 'brooched' the subject-

I have a lot going on lately.  Either you or my advocate, @jaybuck43 may field my interests in my absence in the next couple of weeks. 

backstage-update-on-paul-heyman.jpg

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I have a lot going on lately.  Either you or my advocate, @jaybuck43 may field my interests in my absence in the next couple of weeks. 

backstage-update-on-paul-heyman.jpg

:pullhair:

Seller to avoid? You can make that decision. Bought a lot of 7 books that were described as near mint. Books were packaged decently but had room to shift around which caused damage. 

My message to the seller: Hi, I received the books today and there’s some issues. I understand I didn’t pay a lot but I still expect them to match the Near Mint description. In this case it’s shipping damage. There was wiggle room so the books were able to slide around and you can see the results. Blunted, bent, corner impact creases that you can also see in the bags and boards. A little more cushioning would’ve saved it from damage. I’ll include more pics in another message.

Their response:

you got the books for 1.00 each and less , most are nr.mint, and no I didn't check every book on a 7.00 listing, ,I packed secure dents was probably from b4 I GOTTEM, there is 1 bad issue that you show repeatedly in your pictures, give me abreak.GREAT BOOKS 4 a dollar each, so what you want me to do, you can send them back and I'LL REFUND YOU, and I'LL throw in the 4.00 to ship if you don't want them.

my response:

The books were described as near mint & the price I paid is irrelevant, as I mentioned in my first message. So what you’re saying is you listed the books as Near Mint without looking at them? The damage which corresponds to the backing boards and bags isn’t shown in any of the pictures. So it definitely happened during shipping. If the books had been packed better we wouldn’t be talking right now and I wouldn’t already left positive feedback. 

The books weren’t packaged securely. They were able to shift around freely which caused the damage. You’re telling me they were already like that which doesn’t match the pictures or description. It effects all the books to some extent but I showed you the worse. It’s also difficult to pick up some damage with a camera. So the books were near mint but arrived damaged. I will just follow ebays procedure for returning as not as described. FWIW an apology and accepting they weren’t packaged well. Like I said a little more bubble wrap would’ve kept them stationary and safe during shipping.

there final response which earned them negative feedback:

WHAAAA WHAAA WHAA F CRYBABY

Seller ID: smilingwolf

60F46343-8B94-4DC3-9725-1AD25F7DC52C.jpeg

DB34E6F4-14D7-4BEC-8BCD-F4A923F2CD71.jpeg

399DD921-7C79-4DF9-A774-FE1B64D20495.jpeg

E8E31E2F-76BF-4655-9A9B-49FD97E4CE89.jpeg

2F3E1DEC-0393-498C-B3DB-997C9CF751AE.jpeg

C57C09C0-27D1-4EEC-BF98-6210165B9BD6.jpeg

7E6D4F98-692C-4490-9817-D8879A38D803.jpeg

9B316882-D83B-4895-907D-A04183A6D51A.jpeg

Edited by Corona smith

And a follow up message from smilingwolf which prompted me to report them to eBay.

35.00 comic for 7.00 and you cry, postman messed your comics up not me, with a very small dent in 2 issues others where like mint,, 1 issue was bad that I over looked, I got 700+ GD feed backs with another couple hundred sales with NO bad feed-back until yours so like I SAID you are a WHINNNNNNER .get over it ! crybaby getyasomecokoanateddybear.”

1 hour ago, Corona smith said:

And a follow up message from smilingwolf which prompted me to report them to eBay.

35.00 comic for 7.00 and you cry, postman messed your comics up not me, with a very small dent in 2 issues others where like mint,, 1 issue was bad that I over looked, I got 700+ GD feed backs with another couple hundred sales with NO bad feed-back until yours so like I SAID you are a WHINNNNNNER .get over it ! crybaby getyasomecokoanateddybear.”

mature seller

4 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Corona smith

Block him and leave negative feedback.  I'm blocking him, just based on attitude alone.  Customer service is everything, regardless of price sold.  No excuse for lazy packing and shipping.

Blocked and negative feedback left. He said he was having it removed because it was false. I haven’t checked to see if they removed it because it’s not worth the stress. 

Another block worthy person?! Yes in my book and it’s to bad I can’t stop them messaging me. I was going to just let this one go but he won’t stop messaging me. 

Seller:dhj167 

Bought a single new X-men 134 for under $10 shipped. Seller shipped loose comic in a bubble mailer and called it a day. Book arrived damaged so I contacted him to let him know. Provided pics of the packaging before I even opened because I could tell there was going to be issues. 

I forgot, when I bought this item it was a brand new account with no feedback. It made me hesitate but the price was to good to pass up. In a note to the seller when I purchased I stated that I usually stay away from new sellers but we’re all new sellers at some point and to please package safely to avoid damage. 

Seller immediately sent a message thanking me and asking how to ship as he was new to comics. 

I immediately responded with to please cancel my order as I didn’t have the time to explain how to properly ship. 

I received about 6-7 more messages in succession reassuring me it would be packaged properly. He’s used to shipping sports cards so not a huge difference. So I just let it go through. Kinda felt bad for him, idk why but I did. 

So the books trashed and looks like someone beat the package against a hard object, really rough and enough to separate the cover from the book and a huge tear among lots of other damage. 

I send a message and pics showing the damage. Seller responded with apologies and will issue a full return without having to return the book. He was going to refund as soon as another item he sold cleared or he got his paycheck. 

I then took the time to type out several messages on how to pack properly. Several because of the character limit on messages.

A week passes and payday goes by and I contact for an update. He then stated he wanted me to return for a full refund. I went a head and printed a label and dropped it in the mail. 

It’s during this time that he starts messaging me about trying to scam him. I was trying to get a free book and taking advantage of him. He began with name calling and that was the final straw. He was blocked, reported and told to stop contacting me. 

I’ve received received a half dozen more messages telling me he doesn’t have to refund me because I’m beyond the 10 day deadline to return. Where he’s getting that info is beyond me. 

So the final straw was today receiving another message calling me more names and reiterating I wasn’t getting a refund. Along with the false positive feedback he left. He left verbatim, “buyer bought comic said was damaged didn’t show damage didn’t return no refund”

Everything about that is false. I provided several pics and returned the book with tracking. As well as of me writing this post he’s messaged me 3 more times. 

Seller: dhj167 

Edited by Corona smith

9 hours ago, Corona smith said:

Another block worthy person?! Yes in my book and it’s to bad I can’t stop them messaging me. I was going to just let this one go but he won’t stop messaging me. 

Seller:dhj167 

Bought a single new X-men 134 for under $10 shipped. Seller shipped loose comic in a bubble mailer and called it a day. Book arrived damaged so I contacted him to let him know. Provided pics of the packaging before I even opened because I could tell there was going to be issues. 

I forgot, when I bought this item it was a brand new account with no feedback. It made me hesitate but the price was to good to pass up. In a note to the seller when I purchased I stated that I usually stay away from new sellers but we’re all new sellers at some point and to please package safely to avoid damage. 

Seller immediately sent a message thanking me and asking how to ship as he was new to comics. 

I immediately responded with to please cancel my order as I didn’t have the time to explain how to properly ship. 

I received about 6-7 more messages in succession reassuring me it would be packaged properly. He’s used to shipping sports cards so not a huge difference. So I just let it go through. Kinda felt bad for him, idk why but I did. 

So the books trashed and looks like someone beat the package against a hard object, really rough and enough to separate the cover from the book and a huge tear among lots of other damage. 

I send a message and pics showing the damage. Seller responded with apologies and will issue a full return without having to return the book. He was going to refund as soon as another item he sold cleared or he got his paycheck. 

I then took the time to type out several messages on how to pack properly. Several because of the character limit on messages.

A week passes and payday goes by and I contact for an update. He then stated he wanted me to return for a full refund. I went a head and printed a label and dropped it in the mail. 

It’s during this time that he starts messaging me about trying to scam him. I was trying to get a free book and taking advantage of him. He began with name calling and that was the final straw. He was blocked, reported and told to stop contacting me. 

I’ve received received a half dozen more messages telling me he doesn’t have to refund me because I’m beyond the 10 day deadline to return. Where he’s getting that info is beyond me. 

So the final straw was today receiving another message calling me more names and reiterating I wasn’t getting a refund. Along with the false positive feedback he left. He left verbatim, “buyer bought comic said was damaged didn’t show damage didn’t return no refund”

Everything about that is false. I provided several pics and returned the book with tracking. As well as of me writing this post he’s messaged me 3 more times. 

Seller: dhj167 

epic.
I had one seller I bought an item and the next day he starts messaging me ARE YOU GONNA PAY OR NOT??  I said i have 3 days settle down but went ahead and paid him.  This was back when i would send a check.  So 3 weeks pass and no acivity.  No item.  I message him and he says I ONLY GO TO THE POST OFFICE EVERY COUPLE WEEKS!!  I said wait-you harangue me to pay immediately but you yourself only go to the post office every 2 weeks??   Left him a neg.
So I got a LONG message-it was like 15 single spaced pages.  I did not even read it but replied wow did not read your missive but you really need to get a life.

Please add

debra1057

to the blocked list.  Buyer purchased the book and immediately messaged me to send to a different address.  The buyer lives in Lizella GA and the wanted me to send to their son in law in Las Vegas NV at an apartment address.  I informed them that I was unable to due to seller protection on eBay requires me to send to address on the order only.  Buyer messaged me several times through other books still up for sale.  They said they understood and wanted the tracking.  They also asked how I would be shipping the book.  I informed them that the book would be shipped USPS priority mail fully insured with sig confirmation.  They then asked me for the item number.  I sent a message using the item and then they responded that this was fraud and they had been hacked.

I then received 8 messages from eBay MC010 Account Security Communication Partner Warning stating the account was hacked.  I find it funny that everything was fine until sig confirmation was brought up.

29 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

Please add

debra1057

to the blocked list.  Buyer purchased the book and immediately messaged me to send to a different address.  The buyer lives in Lizella GA and the wanted me to send to their son in law in Las Vegas NV at an apartment address.  I informed them that I was unable to due to seller protection on eBay requires me to send to address on the order only.  Buyer messaged me several times through other books still up for sale.  They said they understood and wanted the tracking.  They also asked how I would be shipping the book.  I informed them that the book would be shipped USPS priority mail fully insured with sig confirmation.  They then asked me for the item number.  I sent a message using the item and then they responded that this was fraud and they had been hacked.

I then received 8 messages from eBay MC010 Account Security Communication Partner Warning stating the account was hacked.  I find it funny that everything was fine until sig confirmation was brought up.

Sounds like shoomanfoo was trying to buy from you again lol