• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

On 11/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, Corona smith said:

And a follow up message from smilingwolf which prompted me to report them to eBay.

35.00 comic for 7.00 and you cry, postman messed your comics up not me, with a very small dent in 2 issues others where like mint,, 1 issue was bad that I over looked, I got 700+ GD feed backs with another couple hundred sales with NO bad feed-back until yours so like I SAID you are a WHINNNNNNER .get over it ! crybaby getyasomecokoanateddybear.”

When buying cheap raw books it's always a crapshoot. The sellers attitude not withstanding I would have never even have bothered with trying to contact him. 

4 hours ago, WoWitHurts said:

When buying cheap raw books it's always a crapshoot. The sellers attitude not withstanding I would have never even have bothered with trying to contact him. 

When I buy something regardless of price if it’s not as described they’re hearing from me. It was his unprofessionalism and attitude that prompted me to add him to the list. 

13 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

When I buy something regardless of price if it’s not as described they’re hearing from me. It was his unprofessionalism and attitude that prompted me to add him to the list. 

It does suggest to me he/she felt contempt for the transaction from the start, possibly not feeling the 'work' is worth the effort.

Sure it must be a pain, but if you list dollar books then I'd think that would be a reasonable risk to accept. If sellers like this get an attitude that in any way is detectable by the customer, then they should set a minimum purchase amount to their listings for whatever dollar amount they feel deserves their maximum effort (and good luck).

Just added this scammer to the list

jawnfkennedy

Bought a book from me , book was hold in customs a few days so the guy opens a case . I had to refund him . Book was released from customs and was delivered . The guy not only didn`t sent money back but also leaves me neutral feedback :

Was Lost or never shipped
Darth Vader #3 - 1st app Doctor Aphra - NM- Disney TV Show soon! (#123988730929)

jawnfkennedy to the block list

collectorsfreeway requested to return two CGC graded books after having them in his possession for two weeks.  Reason given was “I decided I don’t like them.”  I declined the return and the buyer left negative feedback and then proceeded to offer to remove the feedback if I would agree to an exchange.  

B67DF20A-13EE-4019-86EE-7C3078BF4CBF.thumb.png.c4e9f446ef4255e9dfd565219ac53643.png

2 hours ago, comicalgems said:

collectorsfreeway requested to return two CGC graded books after having them in his possession for two weeks.  Reason given was “I decided I don’t like them.”  I declined the return and the buyer left negative feedback and then proceeded to offer to remove the feedback if I would agree to an exchange.  

B67DF20A-13EE-4019-86EE-7C3078BF4CBF.thumb.png.c4e9f446ef4255e9dfd565219ac53643.png

should be easy to get the neg removed and maybe ding him for feedback extortion.

cbennett71

Messaged about combined shipping. If he had bothered to read my listings.... but never mind. Wanted to buy multiple books and I told him that five or more books would bump rate to Priority. Bids on five $3.00 books, gets adjusted invoice, then tells me that my shipping is too high and that $7.50 should be more than enough. Explained that Priority, across the country, is actually $13.65 and that ebay will be taking 13% of that. Messages back with no doubt that I'm talking straight but please cancel order.

1 hour ago, Brother J said:

fsdgsd-20 Listed over 200 copies of the Last Ronin #1 for $18.80, apparently isn't going to deliver any of them as the negs have started floating in. Oh well, shouldn't be hard to get my money back, I guess.

Don't understand how this guy is still a registered user.

On 11/20/2020 at 4:46 PM, comicalgems said:

He probably keeps the tags on the clothes he buys and returns them 2 weeks later after he's worn them. Tell him you're "selling" not "renting" books.

On 11/22/2020 at 12:08 PM, MustEatBrains said:

Seller has both “sold” books relisted.  Looks like more zero-feedback bidders are interested in these as well.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324391145329?_trksid=p2471758.m4703