• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,588 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, steveinthecity said:
On 11/22/2020 at 2:08 PM, MustEatBrains said:

Seller has both “sold” books relisted.  Looks like more zero-feedback bidders are interested in these as well.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324391145329?_trksid=p2471758.m4703

65 bids :whistle: and no grade on the book?

On 11/17/2020 at 5:51 PM, Mijael.Levy said:

Just added this scammer to the list

jawnfkennedy

Bought a book from me , book was hold in customs a few days so the guy opens a case . I had to refund him . Book was released from customs and was delivered . The guy not only didn`t sent money back but also leaves me neutral feedback :

Was Lost or never shipped
Darth Vader #3 - 1st app Doctor Aphra - NM- Disney TV Show soon! (#123988730929)

jawnfkennedy to the block list

:mad:

On 11/22/2020 at 2:08 PM, MustEatBrains said:

Two bidders with ZERO feedback bid 64 times????  Only one bidder with 300+ bid once.  Too obvious!

The same book is relisted.  Shilled again!

407136182_ScreenShot2020-11-29at9_47_07AM.thumb.png.85e12b71fa47589ec95dfccfcd92be8b.png

Edited by JollyComics

1 hour ago, JollyComics said:

Two bidders with ZERO feedback bid 64 times????  Only one bidder with 300+ bid once.  Too obvious!

The same book is relisted.  Shilled again!

407136182_ScreenShot2020-11-29at9_47_07AM.thumb.png.85e12b71fa47589ec95dfccfcd92be8b.png

If at first you don’t succeed shill again, and again.  I haven’t been following since last week but I guess eBay didn’t take that original down.  Jeez not that anyone would buy it but come on pretend to care about shilling eBay.

2 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

If at first you don’t succeed shill again, and again.  I haven’t been following since last week but I guess eBay didn’t take that original down.  Jeez not that anyone would buy it but come on pretend to care about shilling eBay.

I reported it.

derol-441

Devin Rollins

Muncie IN 47303-2046

Just closed out a claim against him.  He took the best offer of $63 on a GI Joe toy that I was offering for $70.  He never paid and never responded to two invoice requests and notification that I was making a claim against him.  Add or don't add.  He is not new on eBay but he is still young in his eBay account so he may be liable to do it again. 

Anyone ever dealt with wolverine5353brian?

I won his Marvel Comics Presents #6 2nd Print CGC 9.8.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-PRESENTS-6-CGC-9-8-2ND-PRINT-1ST-WOLVERINES-DAUGHTER-1-25-VARIANT/203182575790?hash=item2f4ea010ae:g:XCYAAOSwEVdfscMH

This is what I received today.  I'm currently waiting for his response.

IMG_4343.jpg

16 minutes ago, Escaflown41 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-PRESENTS-6-CGC-9-8-2ND-PRINT-1ST-WOLVERINES-DAUGHTER-1-25-VARIANT/203182575790?hash=item2f4ea010ae:g:XCYAAOSwEVdfscMH

IMG_4343.jpg

You appear to be missing 0.2's worth of book.  Hopefully he doesn't hesitate in making things right.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

You appear to be missing 0.2's worth of book.  Hopefully he doesn't hesitate in making things right.

Those 0.2 makes a ton of difference in value.  I am hoping this is an honest mistake on the seller's end, but I'll let y'all know if he puts up any resistance.

17 hours ago, Escaflown41 said:

IMG_4343.jpg

This is the kind of book that could be $$$$ if they give continuity to the character . 

Add charitychurchbuffalo to your lists gentlemen if you want to avoid a liar, and a scammer that will purposely damage your books.

Sold this guy a pre-order of SiKtC #12 metal Zoe cover. When Boom! Studios canceled the cover I offered him 2 raw copies of the replacement cover that Boom! was sending out instead and he agreed.  I sent the books to him and now he filed a claim with eBay that the books aren't what he ordered. He is also accusing me of sending him the replacements so I could relist the metal cover to get more money for it.  I sent him screenshots of our conversation about him agreeing to take the replacements, along with the announcement that the metal cover was canceled and will not be printed. Now he says that the books I sent him were damaged.... So since I have proved him wrong, he decided to damage the books to get a refund... I am fighting this with all I can, but I wanted to save you all a headache of having to deal with this guy.

9forseo

Bid on, and won, one of my auctions, then asked to cancel literally within two minutes.

The second highest bidder has zero feedback so I suspect shill bidding.

23 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

9forseo

Bid on, and won, one of my auctions, then asked to cancel literally within two minutes.

The second highest bidder has zero feedback so I suspect shill bidding.

How does shill bidding work on an auction where the shiller is not the seller?.... what am I missing?

1 minute ago, jokiing said:

How does shill bidding work on an auction where the shiller is not the seller?.... what am I missing?

Have two buying accounts drive up an auction price to artificially inflate the value of something, presumably to list the shill bidder's similar item later on. Not uncommon. 

On 4/19/2018 at 5:19 PM, deathtohemingway said:

Although the spate of non paying bidders is almost overwhelming these days, this situation warranted noting.

:news:       nic8612       :news:

Purchases a book in FEBRUARY.  Does not pay.  Does not respond to inquiries.  After a week, he 

sends a cancellation request which is approved.  Book is relisted and sells.

Fast forward 2 months, when he leaves a negative feedback stating he never received his book.

Not only is the eBay system not supposed to allow that chain of events, but it takes about a half hour 

of arguing to get it removed.

Removed it is, but the inanity of the whole situation, plus the fact that I still have never had communication 

with this person.....save yourself the headache.

I started a thread about this person which was sadly locked, not long after said individual made a foul mouthed unrepentant response, which was removed. Regardless of the unsatisfactory outcome of the thread, there is information contained therein that legitimate Boardies need to be aware of.

Ergo I have married these two threads up in this post, so Boardies can have a full and frank idea of what you can expect dealing with this individual. in case those who read this thread are not aware of other dealing practices employed by this individual.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/479781-its-very-disappointing-when-a-forumite-completely-deceives-you-to-make-a-fast-buck/#comments