• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, NWOslave said:

add wilruthe21

sold some books in early dec. the post office did not deliver in two weeks and they contacted me asking if i knew anything. i explained they were either lost or just taking time due to christmas holiday. i asked to give it until january 1st to see if it arrive and i would refund the money no problem. their answer was to open a case against me. i used up every day i was able to  before responded and ended up refunding the money, then the package was delivered and now its radio silence on their part. ebay wont do anything and i cant leave feedback because the case is closed. they had one feed back left and no feedback for them since they opened the account in 2019. their paypal account was in their ebay email account. i have a feeling it is a burner/scammer account. just avoid this person altogether.

No tracking on this package?

1 hour ago, NWOslave said:

add wilruthe21

sold some books in early dec. the post office did not deliver in two weeks and they contacted me asking if i knew anything. i explained they were either lost or just taking time due to christmas holiday. i asked to give it until january 1st to see if it arrive and i would refund the money no problem. their answer was to open a case against me. i used up every day i was able to  before responded and ended up refunding the money, then the package was delivered and now its radio silence on their part. ebay wont do anything and i cant leave feedback because the case is closed. they had one feed back left and no feedback for them since they opened the account in 2019. their paypal account was in their ebay email account. i have a feeling it is a burner/scammer account. just avoid this person altogether.

Did you call Ebay? Doesn't seem right that they'd not make you whole.

Before when a not delivered case was opened, if you paid on your own - eBay would not step in and assist with buyer refunding. Your other choice was to not agree and let eBay refund in which case you could appeal and win if tracking showed delievered within 30 days thereafter.

however, eBay changed the policy without letting anyone know - now the requirement is that the tracking needs to show delivered before eBay closes the case. You can see that eBay forgot to change the font.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/managing-returns-refunds/appeal-ebays-decision-return-missing-item-sellers?id=4369&fbclid=IwAR1zL4rhasD9L1SH5UlnH_cxY5Y78-A7VjuwiOKsCgycMN8OB3GDIN5QiZM

75B4D395-4C74-484A-9ABA-34DB2EE13C37.jpeg

Edited by Poka

Here is my deadbeat buyer recommendation for boardies to block:

deadherocomics

I was literally about to send this out...I state I ship within 3 business days and today was the third day.

His buyer backed out, so he is backing out of buying my book he was going to flip.

Venom.JPG

Venom3.JPG

3 hours ago, Wall-Crawler said:

Here is my deadbeat buyer recommendation for boardies to block:

deadherocomics

I was literally about to send this out...I state I ship within 3 business days and today was the third day.

His buyer backed out, so he is backing out of buying my book he was going to flip.

Was this headed to Florida?  - meaning was the buyer / comic shop located in Florida? 

Edited by Buzzetta

Another time waster, user name spiderben12

I send an offer, he sends a counter offer, I accept, day or so later says he's changed his mind as a dealer friend says it was too much and he wants it in better condition and that I have to cancel the transaction because ebay told him he can.

I was going to do the non paying bidder, which I should have, but thought I would just get him out my way and block him, so I canceled at his request, but he has not agreed to cancelation and I have to wait it out for some reason, which is weird, as I've canceled at buyers requests before and it does it straight away usually. I sent him a message asking if he still wanted to cancel the transaction, but he just ignored me, so I have to wait it out for 10 days I guess, in future I'll just do non paying bidder for annoying ones like him.

Late on reporting this guy from feebay ...lyssan_0

A lot  of communication , books are great , NM - did some haggling on prices and then he shot the price up on a book we were adding on and got wet feet on a 3 book deal , fair enough - we executed a deal for 2 books none the less and I paid immediately . Almost a week goes by and no update . I emailed a few times and no response . I open a case and he magically responds upset . “ I had a death in the family “ et al , extenuating circumstances ... for me , I totally get it .I offer condolences ,  He refunds and apologizes,  . I said it’s unfortunate as I really wanted the books, he says he could use the cash .The old adage - (fool me once Shame  on you , fool me twice shame on me comes to mind ) so we agree on another deal , I said I won’t go through another transaction until I SEE the refund in my bank , he gets antsy anyway but nonetheless I wait . Refund comes in and I pay . Another week , did you ship yet as I didn’t see an update ? No . Then I said I’m not so many words ... “ I gave you the benefit of the doubt ,I’m sorry for your loss but if you didn’t think you could make it to the post office why did we proceed ?” . So he refunds me again and I just end up getting them elsewhere . Whether he made the story up or not is irrelevant because if you’re going that far to fabricate about a death , I’m better off not knowing you . 

ebay user ID: new52batman

"I’m sorry this purchase was a complete accident. I was falling asleep looking at my phone, and it fell and I must have accidentally hit purchase.

Please cancel this order. Again I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but this was an accident. And I certainly can’t afford this."

34 minutes ago, gregreece said:

ebay user ID: new52batman

"I’m sorry this purchase was a complete accident. I was falling asleep looking at my phone, and it fell and I must have accidentally hit purchase.

Please cancel this order. Again I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but this was an accident. And I certainly can’t afford this."

Do certain buyers think that sellers don't know how the site/app works...?

jitsrun56   bid and won on auction . $60 book so no big deal. But they never paid lol. Sent invoice twice, never paid. Sent and nice direct message to them and they never even replied. Had to get ebay involved for non pay.  I dont even care but why bid , and win and waste 2 weeks of my time chasing this down not mention hauling their package with me every day so I could ship when they paid. Funny thing as they have books for sell as well on ebay. Dead beat and will be blocked by me.