• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

spitfire-51

Filed a claim to eBay and eBay is of course holding my funds because the book is "late" - he lives in Everett, Washington. I shipped on a Friday afternoon. He hasn't gotten it.

"I think you need to contact the Post Office about this - even if it shows up. There should be a refund of the priority mail shipping charges. This is far later than it should have been unless it was not sent priority ship."

Well it was sent priority - I sent you the tracking number. Go away.

12 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:
spitfire-51

Filed a claim to eBay and eBay is of course holding my funds because the book is "late" - he lives in Everett, Washington. I shipped on a Friday afternoon. He hasn't gotten it.

"I think you need to contact the Post Office about this - even if it shows up. There should be a refund of the priority mail shipping charges. This is far later than it should have been unless it was not sent priority ship."

Well it was sent priority - I sent you the tracking number. Go away.

You should tell him USPS Priority is not guaranteed to deliver in the 2-3 days they say, only USPS Priority Express. Hopefully it will scanned as "delivered" and you're off the hook.

Priority takes anywhere from 2-5 business days. Block that pos right away. It’s effing Monday and it was sent Friday. That’s 1 business day. eBay needs to get their stinky turds together. But they never will. 

Edited by Corona smith

Hello everyone,

despite having 25 100% positive feedback as a buyer, the gentleman sent an offer for a copy of Spawn #300 and never paid for it; anyway he sent a nice message saying that he cannot pay for the item and he wanted to cancel the order...

My question was: "why did you send an offer, then?"! His response was just like his payment, it never came!

user id: atc1972

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Sorry i don`t understand , what do you mean?

Seems like you had a potential buyer and you cut him loose immediately. I understand that the standard practice here is that someone inquires with an offer and we assume that offer is meant to be binding, and it's annoying when it turns out it's not, but it's usually better to operate in good faith than assume he's wasting your time.

8 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Seems like you had a potential buyer and you cut him loose immediately. I understand that the standard practice here is that someone inquires with an offer and we assume that offer is meant to be binding, and it's annoying when it turns out it's not, but it's usually better to operate in good faith than assume he's wasting 

I did tons of transactions here on the boards and someone who replies like that is not a potentisl buyer . But i guess you have more pstience than me. His reply reminded me the Facebook Marketplace

Edited by Mijael.Levy

49 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

That's ironic because your response to him reminded me of the same kind of overreactions that I've seen on facebook.

When i make an offer and its accepted i act like a adult and i pay, thats how i get good reputation , by being serious and keeping my word. Someone who does not keep his word does not deserves my respect . Anyway keep cheerleading people like this : "potential buyers" on the CGC market place and this place will go south BTW if you think i am over reacting then stop  blocking non paying users at ebay and exposig them here because its the same thing. You just can`t neg them or complain because its Ebay ...

Edited by Mijael.Levy

nope

Edited by Beige

On 3/5/2021 at 3:47 PM, Ryan. said:

Seems like you had a potential buyer and you cut him loose immediately. I understand that the standard practice here is that someone inquires with an offer and we assume that offer is meant to be binding, and it's annoying when it turns out it's not, but it's usually better to operate in good faith than assume he's wasting your time.

I guess I can understand the response from the seller coming off a little strong, but I also don't think this "buyer" was operating in good faith.  If you make an offer, you need to be committed to it.  My opinion is that this person is definitely wasting time.  Glad they were exposed.

8 hours ago, MatterEaterLad said:

ashsm_8770 -- Non payment. No response to messages.

trendinvestors -- Non payment. No response to messages. As mentioned in another thread, apparently this person "buys" competing auctions. In my case, it was an $11k book. 

You sell 5 figure books on Ebay? I'd be stressing more Roseanne's corset.

Add ebay user emerald_knight_92 to the list.

Complete time-waster newbie. Filed a return under false pretenses saying the comic wasn't as pictured or as described, when it was. No contact whatsoever, now filed a case against me for shipping costs. All I can figure is that he expected a "NM" raw comic to be "9.8" when I never said it was. Returned comic with altered shipping materials, taking out all the extra protective cardboard I put in, to save himself shipping costs, basically hedging his bets that the comic would arrive back in my hands in subpar condition (amazingly, it didn't).