• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

I looked too, I think eBay must have disabled the account.

The Leader?

Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 8.34.55 PM.png

1 minute ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Not sure what you mean...?

That Namor dome look like The leader-
Lo, There Shall Be a Phallus! â The Incredible Hulk #115 | blog into mystery

4 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Oh lol I never thought of that... Guess Maneely thought that fighting the Soviets required a lot of brains

At least he didnt go full ******!!

images.jpeg

Edited by kav

I just had one of my worst ebay experiences of all time, and came here to see if the seller was listed and they are not.  The seller is:

hotshotcomics

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hotshotcomics

https://www.hotshotcomics.com/

On 2021-01-10, I pre-ordered ASM #55 Gleason cover CGC 9.8.  I normally do not do pre-orders but like everyone else I knew this one would be hot.  The listing promised 4-5 weeks fast track and delivery by 2021-02-25 a date that came and went.

In early march I messaged them, and asked what was going on.  They responded that CGC was backed up and I should follow their social media websites for updates.  Which I did and what they do is post pictures of what CGC has graded and then say you should get yours in about 2 weeks from that date.  Okay, its something but not idea because you don't know where you are on their list.  So I follow and they start getting the ASM #55 back.  You can see they get a few shipments back.  I wait the 2 weeks, nothing, then 2 weeks more nothing.  I follow them closely and now they are posting getting back items from CGC that had to be submitted weeks if not months after the ASM #55 release, and no more ASM #55 are showing up.

So I write to them again asking what the deal is?  No response for 48 hours.  Yesterday I check their website, and they have ASM #55 in stock up for sale!

https://www.hotshotcomics.com/collections/in-stock

So now I am WTF pissed.  They have stock to sell for more than my pre-order, but they can't ship me my copy, and they won't respond to me!   I said screw it and put in a Ebay request for a refund.

Today I got that refund, but I also got this message.

We told you to watch our social media posts for updates, your failure to follow instruction means we will no longer deal with you. Your order is refunded, find someone else to deal with you.

Sweet, this guy blames me for the situation.  I have no problem never doing business with him again but holy smokes.

So then I question myself, why did I do business with him in the first place.  Well he has 11k+ reviews on Ebay with 99.2% positive rating.  I find that acceptable, you do that much business your going to have negative reviews.  So for the first time I look at the negative reviews.  Oh man, I have never seen anything like it.  This guy verbally and personally attacks anyone who has an issue with him.  Allow me post some responses.

Buyer devoid of integrity, bankrupting own family buying comics he can't afford

Buyer attempted to cancel orders due to poor financial decisions in his life

I will never do business with this seller again, and I think people should be warned.