• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,579 posts in this topic

I get the impression that even if you someone were blocked by every single user of these forums, they would still have plenty of people to buy from. Of course-- the whole point is avoiding the turds in the first place.

Not true-I have been blocked by exactly one seller and dozens of times over the years a book I wanted to bid on was denied me. I can't imagine being blocked by hundreds-and the most prolific sellers on ebay.

Absolutely true. board members are a small minority of ebay users. Why do scamsters like djbrady4u and all thingscomics still sell well on ebay? If chip, just using you as an example, were blocked by every active forum member on ebay, he would still be able to make a living and probably not feel much of a dent in hammer prices. If you were blocked by 1 seller and were denied, you were bidding on that same sellers stuff. Also, minus big boys mcs and mile high, the most prolific sellers arent forum members.

All I can say is being blocked by one seller has impacted me-I can't imagine being blocked by dozens or hundreds.

Anyone ever deal with user packers1181?

Are you having a non payment issue?

Something is "up" with this eBayer. Buying and only paying for some things, never responding to messages, sometimes responding to NPB cases opened, and now not shipping out things he/she sold:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=packers1181&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2776

My eCheck is still pending. :wishluck:

Something is "up" with this eBayer. Buying and only paying for some things, never responding to messages, sometimes responding to NPB cases opened, and now not shipping out things he/she sold:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=packers1181&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2776

Email received today that the bank declined the eCheck.

Unless you like your items being bought and put in limbo, add packers1181 to your lists.

Please add numismatistru to the blocked buyer list.

Two reasons: Elina is a fraud thief who tried to solicit me via eBay message that was violated the police outside of eBay. The book is belonged to someone else that I found the owner's name. The original owner and fraud thief are from Russian.

I already reported this person to eBay. Everything is taken care of. Don't buy FF #1 PGX 7.0 restored. Certification #501102359. It belongs to Aleks and can be found at this link.

I asked her if the book was belonged to her after giving her the link. She stopped responding my email. Obvious! She is :devil:

The winning is :angel:

Edited by JollyComics

Please add numismatistru to the blocked buyer list. Two reasons: Elina is a fraud thief who tried to solicit me via eBay message that was violated the police outside of eBay. The book is belonged to someone else that I found the owner's name. The original owner and fraud thief are from Russian.

Your message is writing in a manner humorous.

Unless you like your items being bought and put in limbo, add packers1181 to your lists.

Great, packers was a winner on one of my auctions this past Sunday. No payment yet, they are the only ones not to pay so far.

NPB case opened. Blocked.

:frustrated:

-slym

Great, packers was a winner on one of my auctions this past Sunday. No payment yet, they are the only ones not to pay so far.

NPB case opened. Blocked.

:frustrated:

-slym

Yeah, I'm out almost a grand from him/her.

Not to mention stringing me along with eChecks for an additional week or so.

Please add numismatistru to the blocked buyer list. Two reasons: Elina is a fraud thief who tried to solicit me via eBay message that was violated the police outside of eBay. The book is belonged to someone else that I found the owner's name. The original owner and fraud thief are from Russian.

:roflmao:

Please add numismatistru to the blocked buyer list. Two reasons: Elina is a fraud thief who tried to solicit me via eBay message that was violated the police policy outside of eBay. The book is belonged to someone else that I found the owner's name. The original owner and fraud thief are from Russian.

Darn my clumsy fingers! I mean PoLiCY!!!

Edited by JollyComics

Email received today that the bank declined the eCheck.

packers1181 BINed a book on 04/03/2015.

No payment, no communication, I opened NPB case on 04/15/2015.

You guys might want to avoid buying any books from this seller.

tdublogan

Bought a book from him and it was shipped in just a plain yellow mailer envelope with one piece of bubble wrap inside and that's it! He didn't even have the decency to write "DO NOT BEND" or anything on the envelope. You can imagine how bent and crumpled up the book arrived. When I brought the issue up to him, he claims he bubble wrapped the book and is blaming USPS for the damage. WTF is one sheet of bubble wrap going to do!? Needless to say, this looks like it will have to escalate to Ebay for resolution.

Wow his star ratings aren't doing so hot

On the plus side he has a wide range of drek

Just stumbled upon this thread and i noticed one of the spider-gwen bandwagon jumpers whom have now disappeared from that thread had my ebay username listed on his block list. on there even though i had never interacted with that person before.....

i realize this is for scammers and people who didn't pay up etc. i don't think it's right to just block someone based on you didn't like the persons comment here on this forum...

It is what it is though...