• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,589 posts in this topic

Is there any way to report a seller who has stolen a photo that you currently have up for one of your listings? I know it is frowned upon but is it actually against the rules?

eBay user vpetronzio is using a photo that I currently have up on one of my listings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPIDER-MAN-CLASSICS-SERIES-1-SPIDER-MAN-/122164643850?hash=item1c7194880a:g:5FMAAOSwOyJX8yId

I don't know if there's a category for reporting it, or if reporting it would do any good -- but you should report it anyway. That's scummy and misleading.

No category. I messaged the seller. If no change I will call eBay. How hard it is to take your own photo?????

If you don't want to be stiffed out of $1700 bucks, block rojere_0. He bid heavily on a Captain America 4 I had up last week, and there has been absolutely no communication. eBay advised me to open a case to get my fees back. He only has 2 feedback. I was upset when he won, but I've had low feedback bidders who were a pleasure to work with. Not this guy.

ebay user: denimreted07

"hello, I apologize about this massive inconvenience but I am not able to purchase these items. life stressors left me temporarily unemployed. again I do apologize for this and the delay of communication on my behalf"

"hello, I apologize about this massive inconvenience but I am not able to purchase these items. life stressors left me temporarily unemployed. again I do apologize for this and the delay of communication on my behalf"

Don't you hate it when you lose your job as soon as the auction clock hits zero?

Don't you hate it when you lose your job as soon as the auction clock hits zero?

"Hi there, I was down to my last five bucks when I bid on your $475 worth of collectible vintage comical publications. I expected to be paid what my friend Rufus owes me from the large case of tapioca pudding I helped him buy for his underage girlfriend, but Rufus balked after his mother threw him out of the basement of her trailer. Then my dog died from high cholesterol, my girlfriend left me for a traveling puppeteer, and my bicycle got a flat tire on both tires and the handlebars got bent from my cousin Mildred sitting on them on the way back from her holistic-doctor pap smear appointment. Please accept my apology for ruining your auction with my extravagant, spectacular winning bids."

"Hi there, I was down to my last five bucks when I bid on your $475 worth of collectible vintage comical publications. I expected to be paid what my friend Rufus owes me from the large case of tapioca pudding I helped him buy for his underage girlfriend, but Rufus balked after his mother threw him out of the basement of her trailer. Then my dog died from high cholesterol, my girlfriend left me for a traveling puppeteer, and my bicycle got a flat tire on both tires and the handlebars got bent from my cousin Mildred sitting on them on the way back from her holistic-doctor pap smear appointment. Please accept my apology for ruining your auction with my extravagant, spectacular winning bids."

:signfunny:I'd rather get that message!

scandaelicious

buyer bid on my book a week ago, was the winning bidder when the auction ended Sunday night, he messages me today stating he already picked up the book elsewhere and forgot to tell me he needed to cancel his bids.

:facepalm:

robbase7777

left me a neutral. Bought 2 CGC books and returned them stating cases were damaged. Nothing wrong with the cases at all. Buyer's remorse

Stu... you got off easy. He could have trashed them himself just to create the evidence he needed to return them.

keefriffhard4444

Emailed me about a month ago talking about indents on a CGC 9.8? O.K, no prob, I told him you don't like it, please send it back.

Today I get a neutral (guess I should be thankful). But please look at the last few feedbacks he left, obviously a pattern. Finding things that aren't there...

Jay

ebay user: spidey0max

"Dear sir I am very sorry this purchase was made in error. To be truthful its what happens when your pissed off girl friend gets your phone. I am truly sorry for this. As you can see by my feedback this is not a normal thing. Again I am sorry for this it is really embarrassing."

I do not cancel bids. He pays. I think fair enough, he manned up and owned his buyers remorse.

Then he leaves negative feedback:

YOU KNOW WHY..!!!!!! --TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION !!!! -- Buyer: spidey0max ( 2202Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past month

Somehow he hid his phone from his girlfriend on his next 3 purchases:

Metropolis Collectibles hopes to work with you again. Thank you. Seller: metropoliscomics ( 5604Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past month

-- --

Positive feedback rating Thank you for your purchase. Seller: whizzy1 ( 5801Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past month

-- --

Positive feedback rating fast payment!! great ebayer!! thanks! Seller: myknobl ( 783Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999) During past month

--

--

Best Offer Price was AcceptedThis item was listed in fixed price format with a Best Offer option. The seller accepted a Best Offer price.

Edited by gregreece

"Dear sir I am very sorry this purchase was made in error. To be truthful its what happens when your pissed off girl friend gets your phone. I am truly sorry for this. As you can see by my feedback this is not a normal thing. Again I am sorry for this it is really embarrassing."

I do not cancel bids. He pays. I think fair enough, he manned up and owned his buyers remorse.

YOU KNOW WHY..!!!!!! --TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION !!!! -- Buyer: spidey0max ( 2202Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past month

Somehow he hid his phone from his girlfriend on his next 3 purchases:

Metropolis Collectibles hopes to work with you again. Thank you. Seller: metropoliscomics ( 5604Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past month

-- --

Positive feedback rating Thank you for your purchase. Seller: whizzy1 ( 5801Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past month

-- --

Positive feedback rating fast payment!! great ebayer!! thanks! Seller: myknobl ( 783Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999) During past month

--

--

Best Offer Price was AcceptedThis item was listed in fixed price format with a Best Offer option. The seller accepted a Best Offer price.

wow what a ___ ..

If I had a P.O.'d girlfriend who bought comics on my account because she was mad at me, I would (1) go through with the sale instead of making my problem the seller's problem, and (2) DTMFA.

lol I've actually had this happen but I went ahead and paid for it.

Girl I was seeing was annoyed that I wasn't paying attention and was bidding on CLink stuff. I went to the bathroom and left my phone without locking it. She bought a CGC SS copy of Supergirl 1 signed by the original supergirl.

Status: sold the book for profit after it sat on eBay for a year and I am no longer with that girl.

This special needs, mouth breathing snowflake should probably blocked. Mind you this took exchange after about 30 some really stupid messages from his part on how he really wanted this item and him begging for me to sell him other items (not to mention having to wait for an 'echeck' as payment wtf?). I send out the item yesterday and the messages start that evening:

New message from: mr.richallen4201984

When will you give me good feedback??

If you're not going to give me feedback I'm just gonna return this as soon as I get it.

And if you're waiting for me to give you feedback first I'm definitely returning this.

So just give me a good review and I'll do the same Bato.

I wake up to the three messages, a bit annoyed and respond with message below -

New message to: mr.richallen4201984

Sorry, you will not threaten nor extort me for good feedback. You are threatening to return the item before you have even received it, which is against eBay policies. I've completed the transaction with you and I do not want any contact from you.

Why would I want anything from a Mexican???You've got nothing worth value. All I asked for was feedback. And you have to act like a little person_without_enough_empathy? $%# you! I think I'll destroy your feedback now.

EBay Policy states that a buyer is to initiate feedback only after the seller. Which means you've had no reason not to give me good feedback already. The only reason you didn't is because your a sketchy wannabe businessman.

in ? That's what you get for never going to school like the rest of us.

Edited by rapid08