• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,596 posts in this topic

Because of this I turned the policy violation rule off. There are probably a lot of buyers who retract a bid for any number of reasons. Maybe because graders notes show something unseen etc. 914skittles had 83 in 6 months which is insane. I did, however, leave the "2 or more no pays per month" because those buyers don't have a valid excuse.

Ok this is the most important in my opinion to have checked "Have received 2 unpaid item strike(s) within 12 month(s)"

Ebay automatically charges you a fee when someone hits the button , wich is totally incorrect, you charge a fee when the client gets paid so i am using this :

On my + $100 BIN´S listings i have this: "Require immediate payment through PayPal when a buyer uses Buy It Now" , people who wants me to combine shipping usually buys less expensive books and if they want to combine or hold for some days a + $ 100 book they can send me a message and i will gladly remove the option .

Edited by Mijael.Levy

the fee is "charged" to your overall monthly balance but not collected until the monthly invoice is processed. Usually that is once a month. IF they don't pay-- a credit gets applied to your future invoice.

It would be unfair if they did collect money before you got it but this is simply an accounting process, so unless you are not planning on ongoing sales, it should all work out in the end even if a buyer fails to pay you.

Something to consider before you try to force payment as it might impact you from getting sales on items that folks want to do combined shipping on. A better reasonto demand payment on a BIN is that it saves you from re-listing work/fees if they don't pay.

Unreal - four ludicrously low offers on slabbed FF' s, the worst of which was £7.20 for a £300 book.

I don't like to block people for making offers, but man, this really takes the cake.

I get those on occasion too. If I have a book for $500 I'll counteroffer with $499.99 and tell them I'm not comfortable coming down this far from list so please consider this my final offer.

dkidd1958

I bought this book and this is how it was shipped. I contacted seller and he told that over the past few months he has sent out a lot of books and there have been no problems and since I am the only on that it is not his fault, but USPS'.

Buyer beware.

de6d816c-f565-44e6-9c7b-3882745ab27b_zpsl3qznxii.jpg

dkidd1958

I bought this book and this is how it was shipped. I contacted seller and he told that over the past few months he has sent out a lot of books and there have been no problems and since I am the only on that it is not his fault, but USPS'.

Buyer beware.

Yeah I hate that response over anything.

My patent response:

"Well, I am glad that it has never happened before, but that doesn't mean it didn't just happen now. There is a first for everything, as you can see. If you are unwilling to deal with me here, I will be reaching out to eBay and/or PayPal for their assistance.

Thank you!"

:)

-slym

Anyone ever dealt with miss_sf143? This guy bought out my 3 copies of Infinity Gauntlet #1 described in NM and is now requesting a partial refund because he says he feels they are in NM- condition. I looked at his account and sure enough he has his own store which I have a feeling he is trying to shaft me so he can bring in a larger profit margin once he tries to resell them. Just wanted to see if anyone else has interacted with him. If not, sellers beware.

One to block 1962jgl.

Won 2 Silver age FF's then goes silent. Sent messages no response. Didn't even respond to ebay when I opened a non paying bidder claim.

I checked his "positive" feedback to find some people claiming he never paid up and some saying they got paid eventually after hassling him. Why some people would leave a positive feedback rating just so they can highlight the problem in the comments section is beyond me. Mot people view the feedback score not always the comments underneath.

Anyone ever dealt with miss_sf143? This guy bought out my 3 copies of Infinity Gauntlet #1 described in NM and is now requesting a partial refund because he says he feels they are in NM- condition. I looked at his account and sure enough he has his own store which I have a feeling he is trying to shaft me so he can bring in a larger profit margin once he tries to resell them. Just wanted to see if anyone else has interacted with him. If not, sellers beware.

Please return all 3 copies and I will refund your full amount.

That would be my reply. See what he says to that.

One to block 1962jgl.

Won 2 Silver age FF's then goes silent. Sent messages no response. Didn't even respond to ebay when I opened a non paying bidder claim.

I checked his "positive" feedback to find some people claiming he never paid up and some saying they got paid eventually after hassling him. Why some people would leave a positive feedback rating just so they can highlight the problem in the comments section is beyond me. Mot people view the feedback score not always the comments underneath.

Because sellers cannot post negative for buyer feedback. So they occasionally use positive and explain the negative in the text, I think it's mostly to vent, since as you said, not all the buyers will read feedback.

Two more eBay Ids to block:

coffe-kell

kkscollection1976

coffe-kell contact me in mid December about purchasing a listed 'Star Wars #1 EMP Museum Edition Variant CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Mike Del Mundo 2016". Said he would Pay by Dec 23rd.

On Dec 18th, the book sold to kkscollection1976. coffe-kell told me it was his daughter's account, but that he would make payment by Dec 23rd.

Dec 23rd comes and go and no payment. No communication/response. eBay issued credit on Jan 7th.

Has anyone else had a problem with Fantasybooks1 (http://www.ebay.ca/usr/fantasybooks1?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754)?

I bid on and won a few books from them a few weeks back. They got to be a little more than I thought they should but I really wanted them. Now I want to bid on a few more listings they have up for this week and when I checked the bid history I saw the same name pop up a bunch - v***r( 4 ) - sure enough, when I went back to check this person also bid on the items I won before. When I checked their buyer details they have a 100% bid rate with Fantasy, 53 in the last 30 days, and 4 retractions. Shell or am I just being paranoid?