• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, comickings17 said:

batmania66 

this guy bought the item (1966 batman hand puppet $135)  Monday night,mailman skipped my shop to pickup on Tuesday and I emailed the guy and told him I would get it out Wednesday one way or another...if the mailman skipped me again,at 4pm my son was going to take it to the post office....this started that afternoon...

2:39 pm...
This item is still in pre-shipment give me a break you marked this item as shipped yesterday even though it was not shipped I have given you enough time to make this right.I do not have time for this you should have sent someone to the PO this morning instead of Holding me up.I insist on an immediate refund you have wasted enough of my time.

3:01 pm...
if so some reason this item has been shipped which I highly doubt I will start return proceedings asap as soon as I recieve it I will not even open it.Jeff

3:38 pm...
This is not very good customer service your not keeping me up to date I hate to leave bad feedback but I will.Keep me up to date asap.If you have a problem
with me refund my money..I do not like this transaction.so far you owe me an apology.at least

3:43 pm...
WHERE IS MY REFUND JOEY LATE IN THE AFTERNOON FOR THE SECOND DAY AND NO SHIPMENT EVEN THOUGH YOU MARKED THE ITEM SHIPPED YESTERDAY AND PROMISED SHIPPING YESTERDAY!. I DONT WANT YOUR PUPPET ANYMORE YOU RUINED THIS TRANSACTION RETURN MY MONEY TO ME IMMEDIATLY

3:46 pm...
Please disregard prior emails thanks for shipping out my item Jeff

Friday (today) get the email,he wants to return it because he doesn't like the way it looks. I guess the 5 pictures in the auction didn't let him know well enough.

Blocked.

This one is iffy, I don't usually post people here, but since it's a 5 feedback bidder, I thought I would, so you can make up your own mind. He/she was polite just seemed odd for a $2.50 cent bid..

New message from: heroinegauddess_3 (5)

I originally bid for this item for someone else as a gift who I've just recently learned already has a copy. I'd like to recant my bid, I no longer wish to buy this item. I apologize for the inconvenience.

On 16/2/2017 at 7:44 AM, NP_Gresham said:

Looked him up on toolhaus.

Woah, did not know you could have that many negs and neutrals and not be NARU'd

Wow just checked it ;  ... ebay somehow should had warned me about brianlake7 . All i could see when he purchased my item  was a "good ebayer"  with 2000 transactions and 100 % feedback :(

Edited by Mijael.Levy

Guys , this happened 3 or more years ago but she  is the worst person i have ever encountered at ebay : promethea32 , just check her at toolhaus and the number of negs she leaves to sellers is insane

She brought me some books , took about 3 weeks to pay me , she sent me two mails telling me that someone from her family was in a terrorist attack ... When she finally pays me , i ship her 3 NM- books . She sents me a message telling me that the books are in poor condition and that she wants the money back. Since i was new at ebay i dont agree with her , she opens a case and of course ebay sides with her. When i receive my books i get them in poor condition...(She kept my books and sent me her lower grades) and of course i got a neg from her .

Edited by Mijael.Levy

I thankfully didn't engage in a transaction with this person, but this is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person who is probably best not dealt with.

He sends me this unsolicited message regarding one of my items. Apparently the $250 OBO price tag on a CGC 9.9 book offended his sensibilities. 

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 7.24.16 PM.png

42 minutes ago, MadGenius said:

I thankfully didn't engage in a transaction with this person, but this is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person who is probably best not dealt with.

He sends me this unsolicited message regarding one of my items. Apparently the $250 OBO price tag on a CGC 9.9 book offended his sensibilities. 

Tell him as soon as he gets command of the English language he can move on to declaring values on stuff.

2 hours ago, MadGenius said:

Hey look, the same guy I mentioned about a week ago for being a PIA.

So I have a raw book up for $10 on a 30-day BIN. There's three copies of this on the bay right now, mine at $10, a beat-up reader for $5 and one for $16.

Guy messages me saying "Give you $5".

I respond saying basically that I'll keep it up for a while as-is.

Guy shoots a response right back with something to the effect of 'yeah, you wouldn't want to miss out on a few bucks'

:/

Is he being a snarky jerk or am I wrong?

Edited by jcjames

23 minutes ago, jcjames said:

So I have a raw book up for $10 on a 30-day BIN. There's three copies of this on the bay right now, mine at $10, a beat-up reader for $5 and one for $16.

Guy messages me saying "Give you $5".

I respond saying basically that I'll keep it up for a while as-is.

Guy shoots a response right back with something to the effect of 'yeah, you wouldn't want to miss out on a few bucks'

:/

Is he being a snarky jerk or am I wrong?

Reply yeah you wouldn't want to spend a few bucks.  Or link him the $5 beater and say here's one in your price range.

Oh and post his name so I can block his spoon.

Edited by kav

39 minutes ago, kav said:

Reply yeah you wouldn't want to spend a few bucks.  Or link him the $5 beater and say here's one in your price range.

Oh and post his name so I can block his spoon.

LOL!

gothamislandcollections... as of last month known as us2015_zalen

On 9/25/2016 at 9:44 PM, Barth said:

Add activitymac69 to the list

I bought a comic from him advertised as VF/NM and it wasn't even close to that grade, when it arrived it looked like a different book all together. He agreed to a refund and purchased a 99 cent book from me. I thought that was fishy but sent the return and the book he bought in 2 separate shipments.

Both books delivered a few days ago and I emailed him requesting a update on the refund status. He refunds my payment and then files a claim on the book I sold him saying the grade was off (it wasn't)

I issued him a full refund and let him keep the book. Very childish way of going about things.

Activitymac69 did the same thing to me. By all means add this "person"to you blocked list.  Just a low life

On 2/14/2017 at 4:48 PM, manetteska said:

A buyer to be aware of: liam69_7

Purchased a Marvel Must Haves: NYX 1-3 for $25 + $4 shipping. Sent me an message ~ 3 days later alerting me to the fact that this is a reprint. (duh) He said he did not know it was a reprint, did not open the package, and was sending back for a refund.

He opened an eBay return and I accepted. The package was re-routed along the way to my address and he constantly sent me messages regarding its status. It finally arrived yesterday -- along with 3 messages from him. I went through the eBay return process and gave him his $25 back.

He just now sent me an email to my personal account (not sure how he got that) demanding he also receive his $4 back for shipping from the original purchase. I told him I went through eBay and that is the refund given; take it up with eBay if he wants his $4, but know that he paid $4 for shipping and the item arrived at his house, not much to argue about there.

What a cheap little dweeb (him, not you). Assuming your listing made it clear it was a reprint, he should be glad to pay the $4 for your trouble and as a way of reminding himself to read the listings more carefully.