• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

On 2/20/2017 at 7:17 AM, Mijael.Levy said:

Guys , this happened 3 or more years ago but she  is the worst person i have ever encountered at ebay : promethea32 , just check her at toolhaus and the number of negs she leaves to sellers is insane

She brought me some books , took about 3 weeks to pay me , she sent me two mails telling me that someone from her family was in a terrorist attack ... When she finally pays me , i ship her 3 NM- books . She sents me a message telling me that the books are in poor condition and that she wants the money back. Since i was new at ebay i dont agree with her , she opens a case and of course ebay sides with her. When i receive my books i get them in poor condition...(She kept my books and sent me her lower grades) and of course i got a neg from her .

That's out-and-out fraud. Not only should she be banned from eBay, she should face criminal charges. I hope karma catches up with her. Stuff like this makes my blood boil.

On 2/16/2017 at 3:07 AM, Gatchaman said:

I had a buyer ask for a lower price because he is disabled.  I said, "So am I".  Then he said, "Yeah, but were you blown up in the military?".  I just ignored him after that.  I can't stand it when people expect you to bend because of this.  He could have asked me for a better price, but don't expect it over that.

Using your military service, disability, war wound, etc. as the basis for requesting a deal is disgusting.

Just now, jcjames said:

HA! It just sold for my original price.

ha-HA! :devil:

Hey, do you like apples? Well howdya like THEM apples ya' cheapskate!

Image result for good will hunting apples

On 5/17/2014 at 11:48 PM, HarveySwick said:

.eBay Avoid Seller List:

Add activitymac69 to this list

On 2/20/2017 at 7:17 AM, Mijael.Levy said:

Guys , this happened 3 or more years ago but she  is the worst person i have ever encountered at ebay : promethea32 , just check her at toolhaus and the number of negs she leaves to sellers is insane

She brought me some books , took about 3 weeks to pay me , she sent me two mails telling me that someone from her family was in a terrorist attack ... When she finally pays me , i ship her 3 NM- books . She sents me a message telling me that the books are in poor condition and that she wants the money back. Since i was new at ebay i dont agree with her , she opens a case and of course ebay sides with her. When i receive my books i get them in poor condition...(She kept my books and sent me her lower grades) and of course i got a neg from her .

This happened to me with a Nyx #3 and a Batman (new 52) #1.

It is sad that his is happening as there is basically no recourse for this.  Buyers as either for a partial refund or a return and they send you their under copy.  The worst of it is when there are people who don't believe you.

2 hours ago, Gatchaman said:

It is sad that his is happening as there is basically no recourse for this.  Buyers as either for a partial refund or a return and they send you their under copy.  The worst of it is when there are people who don't believe you.

Other than establishing a pattern of similar complaints against a buyer, there's really nothing Ebay can do.

If, in a "he-said/she-said" between the buyer and the seller, Ebay sides with the seller, then the seller can simply pull the ol'switcheroo and send THEIR undercopy (or german newspapers) instead of the NM that is advertised and leave the buyer no recourse. Either way a general policy means someone's gonna get screwed. (shrug)

3 hours ago, Gatchaman said:

If you check toolhaus , this buyer promethea32 has a lot of negative reviews left for sellers , buyers like this should be avoided   , ebay in my opinion should had sided with me by looking at that big red flag 

Edited by Mijael.Levy

4 hours ago, Gatchaman said:

She abused eBay too.

10 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

If you check toolhaus , this buyer promethea32 has a lot of negative reviews left for sellers , buyers like this should be avoided   , ebay in my opinion should had sided with me by looking at that big red flag 

Just block her.  I just blocked her to save my neck.   I checked her feedback. Found 19 negs, 3 neturals and 1 positive with a rude message in first 50 pages.  Her character is rather rude and cuss.  Sounded that she is a prima diva queen.  Decided to block her to save my face.

Edited by JollyComics

Not someone I would block so I am not going to mention their name.

Just a strange occurrence.

Guy says the shipping is too high and cannot understand why I wont just put the CGC slab into a flat rate bubble envelope. 

Umm

Are people actually doing that?  Are they actually meeting success in doing that? 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Not someone I would block so I am not going to mention their name.

Just a strange occurrence.

Guy says the shipping is too high and cannot understand why I wont just put the CGC slab into a flat rate bubble envelope. 

Umm

Are people actually doing that?  Are they actually meeting success in doing that? 

That's a roll of the dice.  There's no way I would even try it.  It amazes me when buyers get so hung up on shipping they aren't willing to spend an extra $5 to ensure safe delivery.  I've had buyers say this and I tell them it's non negotiable and that I am more than happy to cancel the order.  I tell them it's to protect both of us.  This usually squashes the ask.